PDA

View Full Version : Ever break a beer bottle on your head?

HCS
09-04-2004, 10:20 AM
HERE/OUCH!! (http://216.23.169.21/Videos/Medium_WMP8/Beer_Bottle.wmv)

MOBrien
09-04-2004, 10:32 AM
no, but got in a brawl with some dude at a bar one night in college....he jumped me, I grabbed him by the hair and punched him in the face, my buddy then came outta nowhere---over the top of the gathering crowd, and bombed the dude on the head in a windmill slam with a freshly bought Coors Light "Pounder". Remember those, the 16oz bottles? Needless to say, that jackass went down. Unfortunately, about half that bottle hit me on the hand too and sent me to the doc for 17 stitches.
Pretty classic moment...hurt like hell though. Thought he broke all the bones in my hand. Good friends are hard to find. :wink:

MOBrien
09-04-2004, 10:34 AM
DAMN!!! I didn't even notice that video. How big do you think the mouse was that popped out on his forhead in about 30 seconds? OUCH is right! Freakin dumb-ass. Thank gaud for idiots like that! :messedup:

JetBoatRich
09-04-2004, 10:36 AM
Classic case of why some people should not breed :messedup:

Mandelon
09-04-2004, 10:37 AM
I guess they missed the Universal Studios tour.....where they explain the bottles used in the movies are props, made to break easily..... :hammerhea

Kilrtoy
09-04-2004, 10:42 AM
On other peoples heads oh yes I have

ORSpectra20
09-04-2004, 11:16 AM
Obviously he was "Chemically Enhanced"

Krazy K
09-04-2004, 12:35 PM
Kinda reminds me of my 21st birthday. Friends and I went to Shooter's in W. Covina (1989) and this is when they had the barber's chair. You sit down in this thing, recline back and they pour the drink straight into your throat. I was toasting pretty good when this guy came up to me and wanted to butt heads. As i was feeling pretty good, I agreed. My Dumb Ass!! Our foreheads cracked together and people that were close by heard it. About 30 seconds later, people start pointing to the baseball sized lump on my forehead. What's funny is, the only time it felt bad was right after it happened. Even after I sobered up!! Lucked out!!!

Dr. Eagle
09-04-2004, 01:18 PM
Kinda reminded me of the sound my 460cc driver makes when I catch the ball good... ouch... and was he trying out for the Darwin awards? :sqeyes:

ahhell
09-04-2004, 01:18 PM
he must be from Hesperia.......dumb as a rock

Kachina26
09-04-2004, 01:29 PM
he must be from Hesperia.......dumb as a rock
Careful.............wait, I'm not from Hesperia, I just live there.

Kachina26
09-04-2004, 01:30 PM
That's awesome!

ahhell
09-04-2004, 02:12 PM
Careful.............wait, I'm not from Hesperia, I just live there.
edzacly...i moved here, im not an official "desert rat" just an hour closer to the river :rollside:

boatnam2
09-04-2004, 06:03 PM
no but had a bowling ball fall once form a shelf and hit me on top of the head.only fell about 6 feet or so rung my bell pretty good.

dbddbd
09-04-2004, 06:15 PM
No, but in a Friday night fight over a hot girl, i broke a Triple Sec bootle over the head of a guy who picked a testosterone fight, and cut my right hand. Still bear the scar just under my right palm side index finger. And the fight was 16 years ago.

RiverOtter
09-04-2004, 06:32 PM
Future Darwin Award Winner.

Sleek-Jet
09-04-2004, 06:33 PM
What a dumbass. If his friend would take off the skirt and actually "hit" him with some force, I bet it would have broken. :idea:

Misogynist
09-04-2004, 07:27 PM
Movie prop bottles are made out of sugar.... they break with very little force... and the edges are not sharp....... they also cost about $25.00 ea... I can remember how careful we had to be with them so that they wouldn't break just handling them..... :hammerhea

sandblasted
09-04-2004, 08:08 PM
Back when I was in my late teens a friend bet me that he could cleanly knock the bottom out of beer bottle by hitting it with his hand..I said, 'yeah right' and bet him $10!!
He filled the bottle with water, grabbed it by the neck and struck it with a flat hand..the bottle shattered and his mom had to drive him to the emergency room for about 10 stiches...
Dumdass that he was he tried it again the next day and it worked...you fill the bottle with water, grab the neck securely and hit the top of the bottle with your hand flat..if you do it right the entire bottom of the bottle breaks out...Pretty cool trick for all you drunks!! :D

Krazy K
09-04-2004, 11:39 PM
His friend probably hit him with the edge of the bottom of the bottle....

X-driver
09-05-2004, 06:05 AM
"Back when I was in my late teens a friend bet me that he could cleanly knock the bottom out of beer bottle by hitting it with his hand..I said, 'yeah right' and bet him $10!!
He filled the bottle with water, grabbed it by the neck and struck it with a flat hand..the bottle shattered and his mom had to drive him to the emergency room for about 10 stiches...
Dumdass that he was he tried it again the next day and it worked...you fill the bottle with water, grab the neck securely and hit the top of the bottle with your hand flat..if you do it right the entire bottom of the bottle breaks out...Pretty cool trick for all you drunks!! "
Sandblasted,
I use to do that bar trick back in my bartending days in the early 90s. It works real good w/ MGD bottles for some reason. I won alot of bets over that trick until..........I hit the top of a bottle one night and the sheared the top of at a 45' angle. Needless to say the rest of the bottle went half way thru the palm of my hand!! 20 some stiches, tendon surgery (cut the tendon to my thumb), and therapy I could use my hand again. I do have a really impressive jagged round scar on the palm of my hand. Things you do when you are young and drunk.....

rrrr
09-05-2004, 08:32 AM
Many years ago I hired a guy as a laborer. He was only 22 and as I found out already a hopeless drunk. I also found out later he had been kicked out of the Navy for being a screwup.
Anyway, one night after work we were drinking beer and it turned into an extended session. About 10 PM this guy was pretty looped, and he started telling me how he could break a Bud bottle on his forehead. "Uh huh" sez me.
So of course he has to prove it. He wound up and let 'er fly, hit himself right in the middle of his forehead.... and went down faster than Mike Tyson (lately, anyway :D ).
So after a few seconds the little birdies quit chirping and he struggled to his feet. I took the last drink out of my beer and handed him the bottle. "You were close, that was just bad luck. Try again". He declined.....
:D :D :D :hammerhea

HCS
09-05-2004, 11:34 PM
Many years ago I hired a guy as a laborer. He was only 22 and as I found out already a hopeless drunk. I also found out later he had been kicked out of the Navy for being a screwup.
Anyway, one night after work we were drinking beer and it turned into an extended session. About 10 PM this guy was pretty looped, and he started telling me how he could break a Bud bottle on his forehead. "Uh huh" sez me.
So of course he has to prove it. He wound up and let 'er fly, hit himself right in the middle of his forehead.... and went down faster than Mike Tyson (lately, anyway :D ).
So after a few seconds the little birdies quit chirping and he struggled to his feet. I took the last drink out of my beer and handed him the bottle. "You were close, that was just bad luck. Try again". He declined.....
:D :D :D :hammerhea
LMAO. You got to have a hard head. Iv'e seen it done, but it wern't me. :messedup:
That guy in that vid has a knot on his head.