PDA

View Full Version : New to the Board.....

Sane Asylum
09-06-2004, 03:24 PM
Hey HBer's......New to this board.....Look forward to meeting everyone and sharin a cold one.....
Will probably be spending some time with the West Coasters.....Is Phoenix close enough????
Take Care......
Now I can stop lurking and start posting....... :p
PS.....Does grammar really count in here..... :) Just kiddin Frenchie.....

Mrs. casean
09-06-2004, 03:25 PM
Welcome to the boards! Pheonix is considered the west so I think you're good for the west forum :D Have fun!

Debbolas
09-06-2004, 03:26 PM
Welcome!!!
Post away and have fun!!
Deb
:D

FRENCHIE
09-06-2004, 03:28 PM
Hey HBer's......New to this board.....Look forward to meeting everyone and sharin a cold one.....
Will probably be spending some time with the West Coasters.....Is Phoenix close enough????
Take Care......
pretty funny!!! :D youve def been lurking for some time!! only thing you might want to look up unless your a quality lurker...is i believe "quality time" has that avatar you chose...as he has a 30 ft sunsation with twins!!1 He sunsation crazy!! oh and welcome !!! :rollside: :D

cc322
09-06-2004, 03:28 PM
How ya'll doin (Howdy) :D , that's how we say it here out west

Kim Hanson
09-06-2004, 03:38 PM
Take Care......
I liked to play nice also, just don't really recall when it was :wink: Welcome to SandBox Hell, its all good . Once you get past some of them :crossx: ........( . )( . ).........Im not a girl either :)

hoolign
09-06-2004, 07:52 PM
Take Care......
looking forward to meeting everyone?? 9000+ peeps and your gonna make the rounds??..sharing a cold one???..that's it.. start off cheap!...why not just get em all together and put 9000 straws into a pitcher of draft...now that'd be thrifty :boxed:
Phoenix??? try Sanfansico there partyboy..I hear they like to share things down in that part of the world!
should have kept lurkin ya cheap bastard!!!
oh yeah!!..if ya can't afford to buy everyone here a drink!!!! we don't need ya!!
oh yeah p,s
now that that's out of the way :smile: welcome dude..watch out for those miserable bastards on here! :)

haulina29
09-06-2004, 08:03 PM
Howdy ;)

Keithb87
09-06-2004, 08:05 PM
How ya doin?? Are you in PHX area??? :D

Sane Asylum
09-07-2004, 04:52 AM
How ya doin?? Are you in PHX area??? :D
K87.....We're in Goodyear....Estrella Mountain Ranch.....We're not over with the beautiful peeps....East and North.... :D
We get over to Canyon on occasion but only when I feel like turnin a corner and seeing the ass end of my boat.....We've got some buds that keep their boats there....
Ever get to Pleasant??
Just had a thought.....Are you the Keith I met at the canyon lake sandbar by the damn.....I've got a white sunsation w/orange/yellow stripe...

Sane Asylum
09-07-2004, 04:57 AM
looking forward to meeting everyone?? 9000+ peeps and your gonna make the rounds??..sharing a cold one???..that's it.. start off cheap!...why not just get em all together and put 9000 straws into a pitcher of draft...now that'd be thrifty :boxed:
Phoenix??? try Sanfansico there partyboy..I hear they like to share things down in that part of the world!
should have kept lurkin ya cheap bastard!!!
oh yeah!!..if ya can't afford to buy everyone here a drink!!!! we don't need ya!!
oh yeah p,s
now that that's out of the way :smile: welcome dude..watch out for those miserable bastards on here! :)
OK Hoo........Damn....
Let's get the intro's out of the way......When we meet.....First throwdown on me....I'll bring a boat driver and you'll get overserved.....I'll catch the other 8999 soon :D

Sane Asylum
09-07-2004, 05:02 AM
pretty funny!!! :D youve def been lurking for some time!! only thing you might want to look up unless your a quality lurker...is i believe "quality time" has that avatar you chose...as he has a 30 ft sunsation with twins!!1 He sunsation crazy!! oh and welcome !!! :rollside: :D
If he's a Sunsation owner....He's quality....I've got a 02 32' Dominator w/496 HO's....Probably what he's got if it's got twins.....Thought I saw a pic of a sunsation in one of the damn run threads.......Is that him? :)
Oh yea....I saw a pic of you and some of your buds......You're also not invited to my boat when my wife's with me.....damn dude....She'll figure out how skinny I really am.. :D

Keithb87
09-07-2004, 08:08 AM
Ever get to Pleasant??
Just had a thought.....Are you the Keith I met at the canyon lake sandbar by the damn.....I've got a white sunsation w/orange/yellow stripe...
We have not gone to Pleasant since my bro set the Omega on fire 2.5 years ago... So... No I don't think it was me that you met there..
We have gone to Canyon on occasion, but Bartlett is our lake of choice... :D
And yes there is more that one turn that you can see the back of the boat in the mirror.. :2purples:

OGShocker
09-07-2004, 08:19 AM
Welcome to the JUNGLE!

summerlove
09-07-2004, 08:32 AM
Welcome to the JUNGLE!
ignore this guy...:yuk: :D
oh, and welcome!

hoolign
09-07-2004, 06:38 PM
OK Hoo........Damn....
Let's get the intro's out of the way......When we meet.....First throwdown on me....I'll bring a boat driver and you'll get overserved.....I'll catch the other 8999 soon :D
done deal :idea: :D

JetBoatRich
09-07-2004, 07:27 PM
Welcome to the inside of ***boat :D from reading your post, you must have lurked a time or two :rolleyes: Grammer only counts in certain cases :messedup:

SBullet
09-07-2004, 07:31 PM
Welcome to the boards!!!