PDA

View Full Version : Fufu what's to say Hey

Fufu Queen
09-07-2004, 10:30 AM
I know I have not posted in a long time and some peeps donÂ’t know who I am but to those of you I have met recently you always ask whatÂ’s your name on Hot Boats so here I am saying Hey yaaaaaaaa. Yes it's me and thanks to my Hubby for wanting me to make him a special drink and because of River Dave and the first OP6 I got my name. So Howdy to all canÂ’t wait to see you all later on this month. :D

PlyaPlya22
09-07-2004, 10:32 AM
Hiya to the queen of FUFU :coffeycup

Windy
09-07-2004, 10:35 AM
Hey Candi....I'll see you on the water soon girl...have the juice ready.
Luv ya,
Windy

Fufu Queen
09-07-2004, 10:38 AM
"For you girl anything :) " I miss the hell out of you

MsDrmr
09-07-2004, 10:43 AM
he fufu, you were the first person I really knew from hot boat, I am the former Mrsluvmyboat, and you were the one that convinced me and the mr to show up at our first hb party at x-mas time three years ago.
Welcome back,

Havasu Doug
09-07-2004, 10:50 AM
Hi Candi! :D It's nice to see you post! If I don't see you before then, I guess I'll see you at the X-Mas party. :D

Froggystyle
09-07-2004, 11:04 AM
What up Candi!
Miss you and Joe fiercely. We need to get together soon. I need to build a boat for christsakes so I can stop my river embargo...

Fufu Queen
09-07-2004, 11:18 AM
Oh my gosh you guys FUFU is feeling the Love. Thanks to all of you.
Mrsdrmr looks as if I started something many years ago.J IÂ’m glad to see your still here, Hot Boats is a lot of fun. I canÂ’t wait to see you again. Big Hugs to you and the MR.
As for FroggyStyle whatÂ’s up focker, I miss you and the MRS. so much!!!!!! HowÂ’s the doggie?? How's the boat coming??? We need to get together very soon..... You know we just got a Toy hauler that stays at the river plenty of room just let us know when you want to go. The school bus always has room for 2 more. Plus our stereo is a thumping thanks to you for putting a bug in Hustlers a$$$$$$ he needed more and now I have to be 5 boats down from ours so I can talk to peeps. Heheheheheh But IÂ’m not complaining the school bus thumps to its own tune.
Havasu Doug we have to wait that long??????????????
PlyaPlya22 you are too funny.
Hugs to all glad to see IÂ’m not forgotten maybe after the FUFU Juice it's a little fuzzy but never forgotten.

Havasu Doug
09-07-2004, 11:39 AM
Havasu Doug we have to wait that long??????????????
No we don't. Just come to where I originally met you 2 years ago........RD's B-Day party in Parker! :D

RiverDave
09-07-2004, 11:52 AM
How are you Candi!! :) Good to see you back on here again. :) I'm trying desperately to get to this OP6 so hopefully I'll see ya there. :)
Every now and again I think about our old trips to Castaic on The Hustler.. ;) Got whacked outta my gord atleast once or twice on the fufu. LOL :D That shiznit is dangerous. ;)
RD

Fufu Queen
09-07-2004, 11:57 AM
RD you are too funny. I remember a time when you said all IÂ’m drinking is fufu today well after the 2nd one you were back to the good old Silvers heheheheh. Ya that stuff will bite you in the A$$ if your not careful. Miss the hell out of the good old days...............

gigamurph
09-07-2004, 12:24 PM
Hey there FuFu Queen! We don't know each other ;) , but I wanted to say......
http://www.fossi.europe.de/BILDER/wassup/images/wassup8.jpg
Get your PM? Want to talk about tha Sierra Club? :p

Rev. Williams
09-07-2004, 12:32 PM
Hey there Baby Doll !! :D :D
I know you live close, so there's no reason why we shouldnt be seeing you at some of these Piru, B.V or Castaic trips :mad: This upcoming B.V trip (in two weeks) would be a great place for some FuFu juice :D :D :D
I always love seeing you, you're one of the true greats here....Good to have you back :D :D

JetBoatRich
09-07-2004, 12:53 PM
What do you say Candi :D good to see you posting again :rolleyes: don't stop now and like Jerry said :p come on up to BV on the 18th, with or without Joe :cool:

Danhercules
09-07-2004, 03:28 PM
I dont know if I like the fufu, that shit goes down way to easy and kicks you azz!!,, hell whats not to like about that!!!!!
I know I like the Fufu Queen!!

HighRoller
09-07-2004, 03:46 PM
Another victim of the Fufu juice here signing in! A couple glasses of that stuff and I was talking like Cartman....remember that one Candi? "Whateva...I do what I want!" It was good to hear from you again and I'll look forward to seeing you guys if I ever do actually unglue myself from work and make it down to the river. :yuk:

Windy
09-07-2004, 03:57 PM
I could go for a glass of FuFu right now. :smile:

HAULNZ
09-07-2004, 04:48 PM
Hi Candi :D Nice to hear from you again. I don't think we are going to make it to OP6, getting ready to move to your neck of the woods. Looks like we will be moving to the Fillmore CA area. Maybe we can hook up for some fun in the sand this winter. :crossx:

BADAXE
09-07-2004, 05:23 PM
Hi Candi, how are the feet? :wink: Are you guys going to OP6C at Mohave? Me and the Mrs. would love to donate to the FuFu fund. Let us know.

Havasu Hangin'
09-07-2004, 05:58 PM
Hey Fufu!
Still got the coozies...

LUVNLIFE
09-07-2004, 06:45 PM
Candi come on up to BV and bring Joe. I think I need to try the FuFu :sqeyes:

MudPumper
09-07-2004, 08:53 PM
Hi love!!!!!! Thanks for a great weekend. Gina and I had a great time with you guys again. :D

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-07-2004, 08:56 PM
I know I have not posted in a long time and some peeps donÂ’t know who I am but to those of you I have met recently you always ask whatÂ’s your name on Hot Boats so here I am saying Hey yaaaaaaaa. Yes it's me and thanks to my Hubby for wanting me to make him a special drink and because of River Dave and the first OP6 I got my name. So Howdy to all canÂ’t wait to see you all later on this month. :D
Hope to see you and Joe at OP6 Candi :)

RiverToysJas
09-07-2004, 10:33 PM
FuFu, You seem pretty cool. We should steal a small boat and go beggin' pan cakes across the river at 03:00am some time - that'd be fun..... ;) :cool:
RTJas :D

RiverKitty
09-08-2004, 04:54 AM
Where've you been??? :confused: We Missed You!!! :cry:

rivercrazy
09-08-2004, 08:40 AM
Hey Fufu!
Still got the coozies...
Ditto!
Look forward to seeing you in a few weeks at Mojave!

Slick
09-08-2004, 08:47 AM
Kinda funny how the people replying to this thread are, for the most part, OP6 OG. Kinda shows the age, I guess.
It was good talkin' to you last week. We definitley need to head West for a weekend.
I think the worst reaction to the "Juice" was Brian "Kwicherbichen" at OP6V. That was a brutal drunk. Poor Bastard LOL

Fufu Queen
09-10-2004, 08:56 AM
Well at least I know you all that have tried the Fufu like the Fufu :rollside: even if I do leave your minds a little cloudy........... :notam:
Hustler and I will be at OP6 have not missed one yet, even if I was injured and got heat stroke. I love meeting all the new peeps and double love seeing all my old friends.
You guy we are leaving our boat in storage for the winter so if we do make a local trip we have to hitch a ride. I can bring Fufu and also retrieve your truck and trailer for payment for the ride. :cool:

gigamurph
09-11-2004, 01:15 PM
"......OP6 OG."- Slick
OP6 OG?
http://oeh-lists.wu-wien.ac.at/usr/h99a/h9951548/pic/men/men_old.jpg
OP6 Old Guys? :2purples:

RiverToysJas
09-11-2004, 01:38 PM
"......OP6 OG."- Slick
OP6 OG?
http://oeh-lists.wu-wien.ac.at/usr/h99a/h9951548/pic/men/men_old.jpg
OP6 Old Guys? :2purples:
LMAO!!! Gig - You're the MAN!!! The man on the right I mean!!! :eek: :D
Thanks, that photo is going in the vault for later photochopping... http://op6c.com/forums/html/emoticons/happy11.gif
RTJas :D

gigamurph
09-12-2004, 11:36 PM
That, RTJ my man, could not possibly be da gig. First, that tube is obviously inadequate for the job; and second, I'm prettier! Now, why don't you go outside and play "Hide and Go **** Yourself"! :crossx:

novaguy
09-12-2004, 11:52 PM
Wazz up Candi!!! Hope you and Joe are doing great. I'd love to try some of that FUFU shiznit if I make it to OP6C. We had a great time with you guys and thanks again for everything. Oh, and welcome back!!!
Rob

BIGAMIST
09-13-2004, 02:10 AM
CANDI.............how the hell are ya :D :p