09-07-2004, 05:23 PM
Time for a fresh new thread on the subject:

FRENCHIE
09-07-2004, 05:26 PM
Time for a fresh new thread on the subject:
wow!!! and theyre still up!! :supp: ;)

SSTahoe
09-07-2004, 05:31 PM
I think I'm going to pack up right now and head to Havasu! Does anybody have a room I can rent!!! :smile:

Ion
09-07-2004, 05:33 PM
Why in the hell are the pics only appearing as img icons in my browser? Is that how everyone else is seeing them? I have followed the "manage attachment" instructions to a tee, but I still keep getting the lousy icons, rather then the full image. Granted, by clicking on the img icon, one can view the full image, but wondering why they don't display properly?

dicudmore
09-07-2004, 05:38 PM
nice pics there dude :D
thank you

Ion
09-07-2004, 05:43 PM
works for me
you dident folow the instructions right
Dammit! There is only one way to click on the "manage attachments" button, click "browse", then click "upload" and be done. Maybe, just maybe this message board software doesn't like my Mac?

BajaMike
09-07-2004, 05:48 PM
Very nice!!! :D

mike37
09-07-2004, 05:49 PM
Dammit! There is only one way to click on the "manage attachments" button, click "browse", then click "upload" and be done. Maybe, just maybe this message board software doesn't like my Mac?
you gota put the properties in the image box
try this in the box
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5591

Ion
09-07-2004, 05:50 PM
Here's another icon...
Had to edit to make this one acceptable

mike37
09-07-2004, 05:52 PM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=5594

Ion
09-07-2004, 05:55 PM
Thanks for reposting that image Mike. I'll get the hang sooner or later...

mike37
09-07-2004, 05:59 PM
Thanks for reposting that image Mike. I'll get the hang sooner or later...
you can do it man
you got right click in the pic
then open the proerties copy the properties
and past that in the image box bam you got a pic posted

Ion
09-07-2004, 06:07 PM
Thanks for the info, but we Mac owners can't right click on anything...only one mouse button. Anyway, a member of this site has just voiced his displeasure about some of the pics I've been posting. I won't name names, but here's what he said:
"Can you please take down the pics that are not appropriate?
Anything that would not be in the magazine is not appropriate (nipples, butts, lesbian sex acts, etc...you get the picture)."
Is butts really forbidden on this message board? I just saw plenty of a chick in a green thong with her arse cheeks hangin all over the place in the original pic of the day thread, much the same as the chick in the white thong I have posted.
Any feedback re: what is cool and what is not on here?

mike37
09-07-2004, 06:15 PM
Thanks for the info, but we Mac owners can't right click on anything...only one mouse button. Anyway, a member of this site has just voiced his displeasure about some of the pics I've been posting. I won't name names, but here's what he said:
"Can you please take down the pics that are not appropriate?
Anything that would not be in the magazine is not appropriate (nipples, butts, lesbian sex acts, etc...you get the picture)."
Is butts really forbidden on this message board? I just saw plenty of a chick in a green thong with her arse cheeks hangin all over the place in the original pic of the day thread, much the same as the chick in the white thong I have posted.
Any feedback re: what is cool and what is not on here?
well if it was a moderator you need to do what they say
but I don't think the pic you posted are that bad