PDA

View Full Version : Labor Day Idiots

rvrhlic
09-07-2004, 07:16 PM
How's this for idiots.....
We are sitting in a cove about 3 miles shout of steamboat. We had just finished tubing and were packing everything away (engine off floating about 20' from shore) before heading up the lake. Here comes some A$$HOLE in i think a 26' Kachina, (black, yellow and green - jagged lines, not flames) about 5 feet from us an turns to try to spray us. You see this kind of behavior from jet skiers but generally not from boaters, especially people with expensive boats.
I make it a point to not have 1 drop of alcohol when I am driving people around in the boat all day. It just goes to show you that you can be completely sober and have some drunk A$$hole hit you. I cannot say for sure that the guy dirving was drunk, he could just be an idiot.
Anyway, be on the look out for a boat with those colors, he can be dangerous.

OGShocker
09-07-2004, 07:20 PM
I'd be calling Kachina and asking them who this guy is. Tell them you're Ed Mc McMann and you have something for this guy. Them find him and play some chin music for the focker! :mad:

SBullet
09-07-2004, 07:28 PM
Sorry to hear that happen to you!! There was a lot of DONKEYS OUT THIS WEEKEND!!! It was like being frogger coming back fromthe MINI SANDBAR!! :eek: :eek:

Mandelon
09-07-2004, 07:28 PM
At least it wasn't some guy in a 21 Lavey........ :D

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
09-07-2004, 07:32 PM
Thats bullsh!t! He better be gladthat he didnt do that to me! I would of drove by him and gave him a full throttle rooster :D To make it worse I would have only left the tail up about 8 feet so his eyeballs could swell up from the lake water :D :D :D Thats the perfect reason to roost someone;) I feel ya where your comming from. I dont drink when I am driving my boats either. I just ont think its safe personally. But if i aint driving a boat, you better believe that I am hammered:D

BajaMike
09-07-2004, 07:34 PM
That's really scary...what if someone would have been swimming in the water five feet from your boat?
Unfortunately the morans who do stuff like that aren't smart enough to learn from incidents relayed on this site.

racecar.hotshoe
09-07-2004, 07:37 PM
we were crusin thru the channel it was packed as those of you that were there know.There was this older guy and his wife in a eliminator I think. He was driving like he owned the place going twice as fast as anybody else his wife was hitting him cause he was being a a$$ going between boats rubbing I know he ran in to the side of this big boat when I say big my boat is 28ft It dont hold a candle to this one.I thought he just wanted to get out of the channel but when we got to the other end there he was coming back for more.

rvrhlic
09-07-2004, 07:41 PM
That's really scary...what if someone would have been swimming in the water five feet from your boat?
Unfortunately the morans who do stuff like that aren't smart enough to learn from incidents relayed on this site.
That is exactly what I thought, generally when you are in a cove floaitng on a hot weeekend you are swimming. What can you do? It was close and thank god nothing happened.

Kilrtoy
09-07-2004, 07:43 PM
Sounds like this guy, KACHINA26 I have seen him drive , as a matter of fact I took this pic right aftyer he did this too you...
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1111519125_2574.jpg

playdeep
09-07-2004, 07:46 PM
We saw that boat fri. across the channel,docked at the London bridge Hotel.
We watched the guys climb on board(black interior)burn themselves and then buzz through the channel leaving a wake all the way through the no-wake zone...
My nominee's for biggest labor day idiot.
1.The guy who tried to take a houseboat through the channel friday afternoon(didn't quite sneak through,before being spotted by the LE's)
2.The guy in Parker who was swimming under water at the launch ramp at the Bluewater.
3.The guy who headed south out of the channel(fri.afternoon),as soon as he cleared the channel he throttled down to get on plane,and he was only headed to the main marina to load up...the cops in Thompson Bay pulled him over and made him take a breathilizer test(he passed).