PDA

View Full Version : Here I am.

HCS
09-08-2004, 09:00 PM
I don't post pics on here very often. But what the hell. Here's me on a ski.
HARDCORE-SKI
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/637Picture_012.jpg
On the way to good water.
Where's the driver? :confused:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/637Picture_005.jpg
Kicking back after a good morning.
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/637Picture_031.jpg

FunOnTheWater
09-08-2004, 09:02 PM
I like it, boating and skiing :cool: that is the reason we bought out boat, but hardly ever hook a ski rope to it :hammerhea

HCS
09-08-2004, 09:06 PM
I like it, boating and skiing :cool: that is the reason we bought out boat, but hardly ever hook a ski rope to it :hammerhea
You notice that smooth water. Get on that you can't resist! :cool:

JetBoatRich
09-08-2004, 09:09 PM
where were those taken?
Nice shots by the way :cool:

Big_Gunz_
09-08-2004, 09:12 PM
nice pics, water looks to be very smooth :p :rollside:

XtrmWakeborder
09-08-2004, 09:13 PM
Yah no kidding wheres that at...i have to wait the crowds out pretty late to get water like that at parker

Havasu Hangin'
09-08-2004, 09:14 PM
Nice pics. I also grew up skiing (used to slalom at Naci)...but my ski collects dust these days.

BajaMike
09-08-2004, 09:15 PM
Nice smoothe water and nice turn!!!
:)

Mrs. casean
09-08-2004, 09:17 PM
Great Picture!

HCS
09-08-2004, 09:19 PM
where were those taken?
Nice shots by the way :cool:
It's the Sac river my freind. ;) I will take you there anytime.
I owe you one. :cool:

FMluvswater
09-08-2004, 09:34 PM
Cool pics HCS. :cool: :)

NorCal Gameshow
09-08-2004, 09:36 PM
focking show-off :D
if i made a cut like that some of me would go one way and the rest would go another :rolleyes:

bigerich
09-08-2004, 09:38 PM
I love it. I thought I was the only person who skied anymore. All I ever see is wakeboarders and tubers. Oh and all you drinkers! :rollside:

beyondhelpin
09-08-2004, 09:51 PM
Kickass pic.
Hey some of us still ski. This weekend I ran the salom course and tried to learn how to do a flip on the wake board. Just started wakeboarding. Tried about 10 times to flip. I have the 1/2 flip down pretty well! :eek: Made it one time but did not stick the landing. Now that I know how I should nail it pretty soon.
All this after consuming mass quantity's of brew! As a matter of fact the brews might have been what causes a 44 year old man to do the stupid shit. Surprisingly the bad landings did not hurt at all. Still a little scary though! :hammerhea

JetBoatRich
09-09-2004, 03:36 AM
It's the Sac river my freind. ;) I will take you there anytime.
I owe you one. :cool:
Have to plan a trip up there one afternoon :rolleyes: soon

HCS
09-09-2004, 07:57 AM
Kickass pic.
Hey some of us still ski. This weekend I ran the salom course and tried to learn how to do a flip on the wake board. Just started wakeboarding. Tried about 10 times to flip. I have the 1/2 flip down pretty well! :eek: Made it one time but did not stick the landing. Now that I know how I should nail it pretty soon.
All this after consuming mass quantity's of brew! As a matter of fact the brews might have been what causes a 44 year old man to do the stupid shit. Surprisingly the bad landings did not hurt at all. Still a little scary though! :hammerhea
Iv'e been practicing my wakeboard also. Thing is, it screws up my skiing.
That damn board beats me up. :messedup:

Jordy
09-09-2004, 08:00 AM
I'm on my 3rd boat and I've never had a water ski, nor a fishing pole in any of them. I did buy a big ski tube when I got my first Schiada, but it's never even hit the water. I don't trust anyone to pull me and they don't trust me apparently. :D :D :D
Oh, and HCS, you know those aren't the pics I want to see. :D

RiverOtter
09-09-2004, 08:02 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/637Picture_031.jpg[/QUOTE]
What's going on under the umbrella :rolleyes:

78Eliminator
09-09-2004, 08:06 AM
I'm on my 3rd boat and I've never had a water ski, nor a fishing pole in any of them. I did buy a big ski tube when I got my first Schiada, but it's never even hit the water. I don't trust anyone to pull me and they don't trust me apparently. :D :D :D
Oh, and HCS, you know those aren't the pics I want to see. :D
JP, I have been driving boats since I was a kid. Let's go tubing!!!!

Dave C
09-09-2004, 08:07 AM
come on tell them the truth... that water stinks..... :eek: :wink:

HCS
09-09-2004, 08:16 AM
What's going on under the umbrella :rolleyes:
My little boy is under there kickin it. If it was a blow job I would have posted
it in the blow job thread. :rolleyes:

Sleek-Jet
09-09-2004, 08:18 AM
Man, the one thing I miss most because the boat is broke is skiing.
Water like that is to hard to resist. :chi:

RiverOtter
09-09-2004, 08:23 AM
My little boy is under there kickin it. If it was a blow job I would have posted
it in the blow job thread. :rolleyes:
LOL Got me. :D

Up 4 River
09-09-2004, 08:39 AM
Figured I might as well get involved in the action. This was earlier this summer at Havasu. :)

HCS
09-09-2004, 09:12 AM
Figured I might as well get involved in the action. This was earlier this summer at Havasu. :)
Ahhh...nice. So people do ski at Havasu. ;)

Kim Hanson
09-09-2004, 09:35 AM
Cool pictures HardCore, last time I was sking I got ran over by the boat and that was the end of my sking days.........( . )( . )......I just pull now :cool:

topless
09-09-2004, 09:45 AM
Looks a little like your avatar. :hammerhea
Last time I skied, The ski flew off and hit me right above my eye. Last time for me till I get either a helmet or more courage. :eat:

HCS
09-09-2004, 10:15 AM
Kim, You got run over by a boat! :2purples:
Topless, I have had many injuries from skiing. Broken Jaw was the worst.
I almost died. I was knocked unconscious. :skull:
The sport is in my blood though. I love it too much to quit. :shift:

Up 4 River
09-09-2004, 10:18 AM
Ahhh...nice. So people do ski at Havasu. ;)
Yes, people do ski in Havasu. I prefer the skiing down in Parker, but if you're at Havasu during the weekday or get up early on a weekend and you can ski. The biggest problen there is sometimes there's nobody out on the water but the wind can pick up and kill an early morning session.

Sleek-Jet
09-09-2004, 10:20 AM
I've cracked several ribs and dislocated a knee cap... :crossx:

Kim Hanson
09-09-2004, 10:25 AM
I was at this small Lake and was using the fishermans bouys for there fishing net for some excitement and ended up biting it hard, the 2 guys that where pulling me around had been drinking ( I never drank back then ) I knew it was bad when they where coming back fast to get me and they where talking and not looking in the water for me...I had 1 ski on ( still on my foot ) no life jacket trying to kick myself away from the boat, got me ..but they shut off the engine right away.
I have never water skied again........( . )( . ).......
Topless, you are to wear the ski on you foot, not your head :D .....( . )( . )....