PDA

View Full Version : Free Ray Bans

Dribble
09-09-2004, 07:04 AM
They can be found up the middle fork of the Feather River (near the inflow) at Lake Oroville in about 40 feet of water. Find them and their yours.

Mrs.Racer277
09-09-2004, 07:09 AM
:mad: :mad: That sucks!!! :mad:
Also free Oakleys-
Womens pink bottom of Lake Isabella or Mens black Scar's bottom of Millerton. :mad: :mad:

JetBoatRich
09-09-2004, 07:09 AM
I know the feeling :mad: lost a pair of Oakley's at Isabella a few months ago.
Just replaced the lenses, they can be found South of Wofford Heights Marina off the first mountain peak. Water was around 30', maybe 10' now :hammer2:

NorCal Gameshow
09-09-2004, 07:14 AM
there's a pair of blackflys' fireflys on the bottom of folsom lake :cry: ....if the level drops anymore i might have a chance to get 'em back :rolleyes:

ratso
09-09-2004, 07:22 AM
I bet theres a lot of free stuff...props...tools...shades...bikini bottoms...anchors...

ROZ
09-09-2004, 08:55 AM
There's a pair of Maui Jim's about 30 yrds from Crazy Horse just before ya enter the channel... They're worth a couple hundred bucks, but I didn't pay that ofcourse ;):D

mirvin
09-09-2004, 08:58 AM
Um...how 'bout a free motorolla 2way, one of the nicer ones, bottom of Lake San Antonio, in several hundred feet to water, by the damn dam :(
mirvin ;)

syke-o
09-09-2004, 09:01 AM
there's a free pair of Spy's in Lake San ANtonio as well..... :cool:

little rowe boat
09-09-2004, 09:08 AM
Free pair of womens goat sunglasses at Havasu springs E-dock,slip #59.

572Daytona
09-09-2004, 09:13 AM
Free digital angle finder at the bottom of Lake Lanier in the taylor creek area. The last time I adjusted my ride plate I left it on my swim platform for when I went for a test ride, it wasn't there when I got back :frown:

Rod-64
09-09-2004, 09:44 AM
I know agirl who lost her virginity.........steamboat cove..........not sure if you can find that though! :D

victorfb
09-09-2004, 09:48 AM
ok, the wedding rings are deffinetly a bummer. my addition to davie jones locker is a pair of aluminum walking canes. left them on the gunnel and as we pushed off shore at park moabi i asked "were are my canes?" since i cannot walk without them they are more important to me and i was stupid enough to leave them on the gunnel so nobody would step on them when getting in. an unfortunate accident to a friend in the group that cut his foot and had been givin a pair of crutches, saved me from having to crawl around for the rest of the trip. the friend didnt need the crutches but the hospital policy was to give them to him, so please dont think i took away his ability to get arouind either. now i only bring wood canes on board, and keep atleast one extra pair in the truck.

EliminatorJet
09-09-2004, 11:05 AM
I lost a $200 handheld GPS in front of Needles Marina Park, didn't even get to use it yet :mad: So, A LOT of diving and a couple days later, I found it - took it back to the store I bought it from, told them "This thing is supposed to be waterproof!" (in up to 3 feet of water for 30 mins..not 14 feet for 2 1/2 days) and I walked out with a new unit :D