PDA

View Full Version : Media "Perspective" & John Kerry

MagicMtnDan
09-10-2004, 06:13 AM
So James Carville or some other liberal lackey goes out and finds ONE guy to talk about George Bush and what he didn't do when he was in the National Guard. And the media runs with it for more than a day - they trip over themselves trying to get the story out there everywhere.
Meanwhile 240 veterans of the Vietnam War (Swift Boat Veterans for Truth), many with medals including Purple Hearts, are treated by the media like they don't exist.
Nah, the media doesn't have an agenda.
By the way, here's part of Kerry's testimony before Congress:
"I would like to talk, representing all those veterans, and say that several months ago in Detroit, we had an investigation at which over 150 honorably discharged and many very highly decorated veterans testified to war crimes committed in Southeast Asia, not isolated incidents but crimes committed on a day-to-day basis with the full awareness of officers at all levels of command....
They told the stories at times they had personally raped, cut off ears, cut off heads, taped wires from portable telephones to human genitals and turned up the power, cut off limbs, blown up bodies, randomly shot at civilians, razed villages in fashion reminiscent of Genghis Khan, shot cattle and dogs for fun, poisoned food stocks, and generally ravaged the countryside of South Vietnam in addition to the normal ravage of war, and the normal and very particular ravaging which is done by the applied bombing power of this country."
Here's the "war hero" disgracing himself as he testifies in Congress accusing veterans and soldiers still over there of acting like Genghis Khan.
http://cache.boston.com/globe/nation/packages/kerry/images/day3/01.jpg

Dave C
09-10-2004, 01:26 PM
you mean...... Carville, Clinton's cheap political hack hired gun vs. 240 ordinary citizens/veterans who have nothing to gain and everything to lose from going public.
you right... they don't have an agenda. ;)
So James Carville or some other liberal lackey goes out and finds ONE guy to talk about George Bush and what he didn't do when he was in the National Guard. And the media runs with it for more than a day - they trip over themselves trying to get the story out there everywhere.
Meanwhile 240 veterans of the Vietnam War (Swift Boat Veterans for Truth), many with medals including Purple Hearts, are treated by the media like they don't exist.
Nah, the media doesn't have an agenda.

eliminatedsprinter
09-10-2004, 01:56 PM
:wink: you mean...... Carville, Clinton's cheap political hack hired gun vs. 240 ordinary citizens/veterans who have nothing to gain and everything to lose from going public.
you right... they don't have an agenda. ;)
Now Dave be fair. You know Carvelle's not a cheap hack. He has become quite well off doing what he does. He and his wife have a family biz going and between them they cover both sides of the isle. Cheap. No way. I'm sure they are booth expensive political hacks... :wink:

Dave C
09-10-2004, 02:31 PM
ES;
Yup, I stand corrected...... Carville and his old lady are master-debaters....
given the fact that they take both sides on every position and make money doing it that makes them "professional" hack jobs....
thanks again. ;)

eliminatedsprinter
09-10-2004, 03:02 PM
given the fact that they take both sides on every position and make money doing it that makes them "professional" hack jobs....
Absolutly. When you watch those two do you ever get the idea that, to them, messing with our lives and our nation's future is just one big lucretive game?

Dave C
09-10-2004, 03:06 PM
yes I know (& work with) the type.
as long as they make money... f*ck the rest of us.
Kinda makes you want to kick someone in the junk, huh. :lightsabe :boxingguy

Dave C
09-10-2004, 03:19 PM
Did you hear the daughter of Ben Barnes called her father a liar. Also Barnes is raising money for Kerry and would benefit if Kerry is elected.
Ben Barnes said that he helped pull strings to get Bush get into the National Guard.
You might have heard this on CBS news.
The whole thing is a put-up job.
desparation can be funny.

eliminatedsprinter
09-10-2004, 03:21 PM
yes I know (& work with) the type.
as long as they make money... f*ck the rest of us.
Kinda makes you want to kick someone in the junk, huh. :lightsabe :boxingguy
I have to work with some of those as well. It's not easy.
Have a great weekend.... :cool:

09-11-2004, 10:40 AM
ES;
Yup, I stand corrected...... Carville and his old lady are master-debaters....
thanks again. ;)
Carville is a master-bater :D