PDA

View Full Version : The latest game

Tom Brown
09-11-2004, 08:44 AM
I have had a few negative reputation comments rolling in and noticed two of them mention 'pay back'.
I haven't had much time for the forums lately so I haven't been around much. If you've received reputation, positive or negative, signed by me in the last few weeks then you've been punk'd.
It seems to be the latest game. By the way, I've never given a negative rating on anyone.

beer hunter
09-11-2004, 09:03 AM
I have had a few negative reputation comments rolling in and noticed two of them mention 'pay back'.
I haven't had much time for the forums lately so I haven't been around much. If you've received reputation, positive or negative, signed by me in the last few weeks then you've been punk'd.
It seems to be the latest game. By the way, I've never given a negative rating on anyone.
Sure, I bet all the Tom Browns say that........and how do we know this is really you ;) :lightsabe :D

OGShocker
09-11-2004, 09:18 AM
I, posted in a thread.."I sign all my reps Tom Brown" That was a Joke! I sign ALL my reps O-G-...oh wait a minute I am not falling for that! Nice try Tom! :hammerhea :wink:

topless
09-11-2004, 09:35 AM
I've recieved some negatives too. I think it's Toms fault. No one ever signs them either.

Tom Brown
09-11-2004, 09:48 AM
Top, my last rep points to you have probably scrolled out of your list but it was the comment that said, "I'd like to moisten your loins". :D

topless
09-11-2004, 09:52 AM
Top, my last rep points to you have probably scrolled out of your list but it was the comment that said, "I'd like to moisten your loins". :D
LMAO!!!!!!! I thought that was you. :D

Rexone
09-11-2004, 03:02 PM
Blame it on Hooligan, he's not here right now. :mix:

Kachina26
09-12-2004, 06:57 PM
I was wondering why I got a neg from you. I didn't hit you with a payback though

Debbolas
09-12-2004, 07:02 PM
Hey, maybe it's the same person that signed my neg rep point as JP?!?!
INTRUDER ALERT!!!!
:jawdrop:

Kim Hanson
09-12-2004, 07:17 PM
I sign all mine now, never give out a bad one yet..........( . )( . )...... :D

topless
09-12-2004, 08:02 PM
I've never given out negatives either. I just ignore stupidity. :mix:

Kim Hanson
09-12-2004, 08:03 PM
Someone gave me one for something I said in here, stupid shit!.........( . )( . )....signed Tom Brown! :angry2:

Debbolas
09-12-2004, 08:18 PM
It's good you all are posting about it, spoiling their fun (trying to stir up some shit) Because now we know it wasn't Tom :eek:

Mrs. casean
09-12-2004, 08:21 PM
I've never given out negatives either. I just ignore stupidity. :mix:
Ditto that Topless...

Debbolas
09-12-2004, 08:27 PM
Ok, I got one as well.............a neg rep point from Tom Brown :idea:
Of course it wasn't really him.......just as my neg rep point from JP wasn't Jordy, and my neg rep point from Blown wasn't him. ;)
Kinda screws the system up if you post neg rep points and sign another persons name.............How chicken shit is that?!?!? :jawdrop:
So desperate for some drama, ya want to sign other peoples name to neg points and try to mess up some friendships. :lightsabe
That isn't EVEN anarchary................thats a gossipy "I don't have a life, so I'm going to screw with others to make myself feel better" bullshit :boxingguy
Maybe you should call Dr. Phill.............

Keithb87
09-12-2004, 09:10 PM
I've only given (-) to AZDon cuz he gave some to me... and to ***boat cuz I thought he had toooooo much... But I signed all of mine.. cuz I ain't skeerd.. :D
:idea: But I have not given to Tom Brown cuz I heard he was the Muffin Man

JetBoatRich
09-13-2004, 07:04 PM
Of course it wasn't really him.......just as my neg rep point from JP wasn't Jordy, and my neg rep point from Blown wasn't him. ;)
Kinda screws the system up if you post neg rep points and sign another persons name.............How chicken shit is that?!?!? :jawdrop:
So desperate for some drama, ya want to sign other peoples name to neg points and try to mess up some friendships. :lightsabe
That isn't EVEN anarchary................thats a gossipy "I don't have a life, so I'm going to screw with others to make myself feel better" bullshit :boxingguy
This sounds about right :jawdrop:

Kachina26
09-13-2004, 07:06 PM
Desperate for Drama? As if there ain't enough around here already?

lucky
09-14-2004, 06:11 AM
"AND THIS IS THE DAY"S OF OUR LIVES" lmao
Tom you have nothing to worry about , no one believes you any way'zzz :2purples: lmao :wink: