PDA

View Full Version : Any Trident updates?

XtrmWakeborder
09-11-2004, 07:17 PM
Hey froggy whats going on with the boat? We haven't had any updates for while.

Infomaniac
09-12-2004, 07:04 PM
An update should go out within the next couple of days.

Froggystyle
09-26-2004, 11:38 AM
I am planning on an update tomorrow morning. (Monday)
If you don't get it, let me know. Spam filters are a bitch these days...

XtrmWakeborder
09-26-2004, 01:31 PM
I am planning on an update tomorrow morning. (Monday)
If you don't get it, let me know. Spam filters are a bitch these days...Sounds good Froggy, keep it up

Froggystyle
09-27-2004, 11:14 AM
OK, the update went out this morning a little before 10:00. If anyone is supposed to get them and didn't, please drop me an e-mail at wes@tridentboats.com because we got a ton back as undeliverable.
Enjoy folks. This one is a good one.

Wally_Gator
09-27-2004, 11:16 AM
OK, the update went out this morning a little before 10:00. If anyone is supposed to get them and didn't, please drop me an e-mail at wes@tridentboats.com because we got a ton back as undeliverable.
Enjoy folks. This one is a good one.
Wes,
Good update. I received it within minutes and read the whole thing..
All I can say is More Please!

Froggystyle
09-27-2004, 11:18 AM
Wes,
Good update. I received it within minutes and read the whole thing..
All I can say is More Please!
Thanks Wally. There is another one going out soon that will be about the infusion process I am writing it today. I got several hundred pictures of the test pull, so we have plenty to choose from.
Wes

phebus
09-27-2004, 03:17 PM
Your project is fascinating, and I can't wait to see the final product. When do you anticipate getting the first one laid up, and out of the mold?

Froggystyle
09-27-2004, 04:18 PM
Now that all of the R&D is done on the infusion process, we are ready to build. I am meeting with Knight & Carver on Wednesday regarding the prototype build, and commissioning 20 boats based on the successful prototype testing.
We already have a lot of these sold, and are going to be busy for the rest of the year to build them. Plus, with SEMA in the middle, it is going to make for a rough fourth quarter.
First boat is an '05 though. I guess that is pretty cool.
Long story short, next week we should be building the prototype.

redi4fun
09-27-2004, 04:42 PM
Froggystyle,
Been watching the buildup of the Trident from the beginning. Cannot wait to see how the final product looks and performs. Many details in the planning stage of the build up amazed me. I still find it hard to believe how little the Trident is estimated to weigh. If I had 100 something K to drop on a boat I know where I would mostly likely start and finish looking. Those of you who took the plunge and dropped the coin on a boat you had only seen in a model and or paper it looks as if your risk is going to reap huge rewards. :D
Good Luck Wes

Scream
09-27-2004, 04:52 PM
I just read the entire website and Froggy, you're a lucky man to have that many dedicated folks helping you, and it sounds like you're wife bought into the project 100%. Great looking product and an incredible business ethic. I signed up to keep up cause it's going to be a big deal when the first one "rolls" off the factory floor...
Scream

Froggystyle
09-27-2004, 04:54 PM
Thanks for the good words. This is finally the time to put the hammer down and start building for real.
While we would have loved to have had boats on the water by now, the potential benefits of going the way we went far outweighed the few months it took to get there. We sincerely believe that there isn't a whole lot of things we could do better. Hindsight is always 20/20, but there isn't a whole lot I would do differently if I had it to do over again.
Thanks again.

Froggystyle
09-30-2004, 09:14 AM
Did everyone end up getting the update that was signed up for it? Like I said, there were a lot of returned e-mails that worked on the last one.
If you didn't get it, please drop me an e-mail and I will take care of it immediately.
Thanks again for the good words,
Wes

Lightning
09-30-2004, 09:34 AM
I got mine sukca'
In my best Cartman voice... "sahweeet"

BarryMac
09-30-2004, 09:37 AM
Did everyone end up getting the update that was signed up for it? Like I said, there were a lot of returned e-mails that worked on the last one.
If you didn't get it, please drop me an e-mail and I will take care of it immediately.
Thanks again for the good words,
Wes
Hi Froggy, I didn't get mine, I am assuming it's because of the firewall here at my office, is it posted on the website? If so I will view it there.
Not to put you on the spot, still waiting for my trident sticker, do you have any visors for sale yet???
Thanks,
Father gjb

TexasJet
09-30-2004, 09:53 AM
I got mine. Hotmail account thru MSN.

Froggystyle
09-30-2004, 09:59 AM
Hi Froggy, I didn't get mine, I am assuming it's because of the firewall here at my office, is it posted on the website? If so I will view it there.
Not to put you on the spot, still waiting for my trident sticker, do you have any visors for sale yet???
Thanks,
Father gjb
Shit... my bad. It is not posted on the web for another month or so. That is what we give our registered clients, info before the masses.
Check your PM though... Visors are for sale. Go to...
http://www.tridentboats.com/store/categoryPages/headgear.cfm
To check them out.
http://www.tridentboats.com/store/images/headware_large_popup.jpg
We have a bunch more shwag that we need to get up there too now. Killer black mesh (Starter style) tanks and baby doll tees for the chicas. Plus we have XXL in the new shirts now.

spectratoad
09-30-2004, 10:10 AM
Wes, I sent an e-mail for the update with new e-mail and I also registered again since my addres and everything has changed since I last did so. So will the girls bring the sticker? Hopefully it has to be licked to stick. :idea: ;) :D

riverrunner
09-30-2004, 10:13 AM
I got mine. I can say I am very impressed. So will the first one be at SEMA? I've been looking for a reason to go to SEMA this year and that would definately be one thing worth seeing.

Debbolas
09-30-2004, 12:50 PM
Can I get a t-shirt?
Debbolas<---------wants to go boating with Froggy in one of his new Trident boats :rollside:

XtrmWakeborder
09-30-2004, 06:30 PM
Hey Wes i just got my e-mail back up and running and read the update. You guys really have been busy, great update and keep it up. I deffinately want to see one throwin double roosts at parker next year. :D

Froggystyle
10-01-2004, 07:37 AM
Hey Wes i just got my e-mail back up and running and read the update. You guys really have been busy, great update and keep it up. I deffinately want to see one throwin double roosts at parker next year. :D
Fo shizzle!
I can't wait.

Steamin' Rice
10-01-2004, 07:45 AM
Got my update.. Looking forward to seeing more... :D