PDA

View Full Version : ***boat I have a request

FMluvswater
09-12-2004, 10:07 AM
the reputation per 24 hour period thing- can that be increased to rep points given out in the last week? This board moves quickly there are many wise witty informative helpful people here that need credit when credit is due the 24 hour thing is crampy. :D If it's not an adjustable thing then my request is moot but if it can be adjusted please please please bump it up to a weekly alottment of giving out rep? Thanks. :)

Mrs.Racer277
09-12-2004, 10:17 AM
the reputation per 24 hour period thing- can that be increased to rep points given out in the last week? This board moves quickly there are many wise witty informative helpful people here that need credit when credit is due the 24 hour thing is crampy. :D If it's not an adjustable thing then my request is moot but if it can be adjusted please please please bump it up to a weekly alottment of giving out rep? Thanks. :)
I agree. :D

JetBoatRich
09-12-2004, 10:53 AM
I just bumped you a few points :cool:

FMluvswater
09-12-2004, 11:00 AM
Oh. Thanks JBR. Nice surprise. :)
Between the 24 hour dealio and I gotta spread it around to others first it'll be a while before I can boost yours again. :(

MagicMtnDan
09-12-2004, 11:11 AM
Of all the forums I go to, this forum has the greatest number of people openly concerned about their post counts and stars/reputation points. On most other boards post hores are flamed mercilessly to the point of being driven off the forums if they don't cut back on their useless posts.
I know this is the Sandbar but why are there so many post hores and people concerned about their rep points? :confused:

FMluvswater
09-12-2004, 11:17 AM
Speaking for myself it's all pretty much tongue in cheek stuff and having fun and being friendly. Nothing wrong with getting a little silly sometimes and knowing that here we can and that we can also get real. People who are offended by other people having harmless fun is more of a mystery to me than anything else.
I don't know why people get so uptight about our enjoyment. :confused:

JetBoatRich
09-12-2004, 11:48 AM
I know this is the Sandbar but why are there so many post hores and people concerned about their rep points? :confused:
Because we can :wink:

FunOnTheWater
09-12-2004, 12:13 PM
Of all the forums I go to, this forum has the greatest number of people openly concerned about their post counts and stars/reputation points. On most other boards post hores are flamed mercilessly to the point of being driven off the forums if they don't cut back on their useless posts.
Cracks me up how many people are concerned with other people's post wh-ore practices :confused:
I say let them have fun :cool: who are they hurting :confused:

***boat
09-12-2004, 12:49 PM
The software only allows me to limit the number of rep points given in a 24 hour period. I will look in to altering it to a week long thing, but that will be very difficult to do. I would however like to change it so that you can give away say 10 positives and 10 negatives in a day. I think people need to give out more negatives, everyone is being too nice to each other on here.

FMluvswater
09-12-2004, 12:58 PM
The software only allows me to limit the number of rep points given in a 24 hour period. I will look in to altering it to a week long thing, but that will be very difficult to do. I would however like to change it so that you can give away say 10 positives and 10 negatives in a day. I think people need to give out more negatives, everyone is being too nice to each other on here.
Fair enough. Thanks for answering. :)
BTW if I had to give away 10 negatives a day in order to give away the next set of ten positives (I hope that isn't what you meant :eek: ) then I'm doomed. :(

Debbolas
09-12-2004, 03:48 PM
Cracks me up how many people are concerned with other people's post wh-ore practices :confused:
I say let them have fun :cool: who are they hurting :confused:
LMAO!!!!! :D
You are TOO funny!!! ;)
Besides, I think Magic Mountain's post is a little like the Pot calling the Kettle Black! :boxingguy
LOL :D :clover:

Kachina26
09-12-2004, 04:20 PM
Ok, everyone shoot HB a neg. He can take it :D
No, no not me. I'm sorry

FRENCHIE
09-12-2004, 05:56 PM
cant we all just get along!!?? :)

Kim Hanson
09-12-2004, 07:00 PM
Really now :sqeyes: I try, but they see through the smoke shield :( :D .........( . )( . )..........Someone gave a red box, that focker! :boxingguy

Kim Hanson
09-12-2004, 07:01 PM
cant we all just get along!!?? :)
You keep putting up pictures of your girl and all is cool with me :p .........( . )( . )....... :D Or I will :cry:

Debbolas
09-12-2004, 07:03 PM
uh, I'm cool with the pics of just Frenchie and his doggie!!! :p

Kim Hanson
09-12-2004, 07:14 PM
uh, I'm cool with the pics of just Frenchie and his doggie!!! :p
Shhhh now, we want pictures :D .........( . )( . )......

JetBoatRich
09-12-2004, 08:00 PM
LMAO!!!!! :D
You are TOO funny!!! ;)
Besides, I think Magic Mountain's post is a little like the Pot calling the Kettle Black! :boxingguy
LOL :D :clover:
MMD does have his own style :jawdrop: but I will give him credit for signing the negative points :idea:

Debbolas
09-12-2004, 08:20 PM
MMD does have his own style :jawdrop: but I will give him credit for signing the negative points :idea:
For sure, Respectfully....................
but watching the post whores? :D

***boat
09-12-2004, 08:38 PM
Fair enough. Thanks for answering. :)
BTW if I had to give away 10 negatives a day in order to give away the next set of ten positives (I hope that isn't what you meant :eek: ) then I'm doomed. :(
No that is not how it work. It would just allow you to give out negs and positives separate of each other.

FMluvswater
09-12-2004, 08:41 PM
No that is not how it work. It would just allow you to give out negs and positives separate of each other.
LOL! Ok good! Whew! :D Thanks for clarifying. :)