PDA

View Full Version : intro

DathPoncho
09-12-2004, 10:42 AM
My user name is supposed to be Darth missed the "R" key, stupid me! Why the intro in this section? Well it's because my user name is political. The Sean Hannity site has a political forum. Those with strong Republican values are invited into the secret private group called the Darths. We are "evil but not really!". Besides the Rebels led by Luke Skywalker are a bunch of communist's in Star Wars. :D
Politics and Hot Boats my favorite hobbies all on one site, wicked!!!! :lightsabe

v-drive
09-12-2004, 11:51 AM
Ok, so how do we go about joining?....... :argue: v-drive

MagicMtnDan
09-12-2004, 12:39 PM
Welcome to the PoliRhet forum :boxed: You'll like the environment here. There aren't many lefties willing to post here but I'm sure they's lurking :rollside:
Hopefully we've been able to sway a few undecideds to vote for Bush. Wanting Kerry to win is like believing Iran doesn't want to develop nuclear weapons capabilities. :sqeyes:

DathPoncho
09-12-2004, 01:32 PM
To join the Darths you must chosen. We watch new members for Republican values and after 100 or so postings (forget exact number) you are put up by a member for nomination. Than you join us in plotting evil but not really. Actuelly I have no time to really debate so Hannity site is on hold with me. Besides I volunteer at my local Republican HQ, so I get a little overdosed on politics. Need a nice mellow place that combines my two hobbies. I have deposit on 76 Donzi 18 2+3 (Classic) and trying to find owner of worn out stripped bare hull maybe Sanger flatbottom that I want to restore over the winter.