PDA

View Full Version : Rev. Williams

Speedin' Ian
09-12-2004, 07:50 PM
Hey it was nice meeting you today, I would have liked to hung out for a little longer but I promised my lady that we would have a nice day at the lake alone. I forgot to tell you that the boat looked great and it looked like you were havin fun in the rough stuff. I'll let you know the next time we head out.

BIGAMIST
09-12-2004, 09:23 PM
f u c k that guy

LUVNLIFE
09-13-2004, 03:19 AM
That guy owes me twenty bucks :burningm:

JetBoatRich
09-13-2004, 03:22 AM
You sure that was Jerry you met :cool:

NashvilleBound
09-13-2004, 03:39 AM
You sure that was Jerry you met :cool:
That would have been Jerry if he had about a half dozen hottties hanging all over him.....

BIGAMIST
09-13-2004, 05:09 AM
That would have been Jerry if he had about a half dozen hottties hanging all over him.....
Not in his boat...................maybe a ski boat :D :D :D :D

Mrs Luvnlife
09-13-2004, 06:16 AM
On a family note, while we were at Rev. Williams house I noticed how close he is with his grandaughter... and I think that is really cool :D
Not to mention, his girlfriend is my daughter!!! :jawdrop: :D :jawdrop: :D ;)

Jetdriver
09-13-2004, 06:20 AM
That mother F U C K E R took my garage sale money! :devil: :rollside:

Speedin' Ian
09-13-2004, 06:25 AM
Yeah I'm sure it was him. He was at Piru with some family, and I went there with my girlfriend to try out our new boat. Who's it going JBR? I gotta try to make it to one of the Buena Vista/Pyramid trips with you guys.

Rev. Williams
09-13-2004, 10:45 AM
Holy Crap !!! :sqeyes: You guys are all frikin ruthless! Here we have a nice thread from Speedin Ian saying "hey" and you guys fire away on me !! :D Don't be hate-in the only guy that takes his boat EVERY weekend!! :D
It was cool meeting you Speedin, The new ride sounds sweet rolling across the water.... I wanted to make a few passes next to you, but I had the folks with me and mom was hitting me with her hat everytime I got of 70 :eek: :D
Let me know when you'll be out again and we can hook up for some cold ones. And I think the folks got there boating fill for the year, so I have the girlie (aka Jens Daughter) :D next time :D and she love going fast.
It was cool working on Shifties ride also on Saturday. The best part was the 18pack of Coors he brought for us :D I just hope all those hole Jeff and Shawn put in your boat don't leak :D You know, those bastards have never touched their boats! I do all the work on them.

Rev. Williams
09-13-2004, 10:46 AM
That mother F U C K E R took my garage sale money! :devil: :rollside:
Dude!! I was thinking the same about you !!! :D
I think some how it costed me money to have that garage sale :idea:

Jetdriver
09-13-2004, 10:48 AM
[QUOTE=Rev. Williams]
mom was hitting me with her hat everytime I got of 70
QUOTE]
Thats only because you dont know how to drive your boat! :D

Jetdriver
09-13-2004, 10:49 AM
Dude!! I was thinking the same about you !!! :D
I think some how it costed me money to have that garage sale :idea:
It cost you because your girlie was there! :rollside:

Rev. Williams
09-13-2004, 10:55 AM
It cost you because your girlie was there! :rollside:
Is that were all my earnings went ??? I know I sold those speaker for $10, but that never showed up either ???
BTW: I'm meeting her at Jamba around 12:30 today, Cruise by if you can.
And no Jamba Juggs today, sorry :D

Jetdriver
09-13-2004, 10:59 AM
Is that were all my earnings went ??? I know I sold those speaker for $10, but that never showed up either ???
BTW: I'm meeting her at Jamba around 12:30 today, Cruise by if you can.
And no Jamba Juggs today, sorry :D
You buyin???

Rev. Williams
09-13-2004, 11:03 AM
You buyin???
Ya, with all the money I made Saturday.... We can make Court pay :D :D

Jetdriver
09-13-2004, 11:10 AM
Ya, with all the money I made Saturday.... We can make Court pay :D :D
Works for me. Momma took my alowance so Im broke as a j :mad: ke!

Mrs Luvnlife
09-13-2004, 11:24 AM
Yeah, I was a little concerned when I looked in my rear view mirror as I drove away. Everybody was laughing and high-fivin' each other... :confused:
They did that to you too???? :jawdrop: :messedup:

Speedin' Ian
09-13-2004, 11:27 AM
Sounds good Rev. Williams I'm sure we'll hook up out there on Piru once or twice before the season ends. I would have liked to see a pass, but I guess we'll just have to wait until the next trip, your boat sounded good though, infact it was the first thing I heard when I got to the lake.
wanted to make a few passes next to you, but I had the folks with me and mom was hitting me with her hat everytime I got of 70
Sounds like my girlfriend, that was her first trip in the boat when I got a little out of shape and for the rest of the day she gave me the death stare everytime I took it over 3000rpm's. I guess I should have learned how to drive the boat before I tried to make a pass with her in the boat.
P.S. We were keeping it real at Piru with the pink and purple

Duke
09-13-2004, 11:36 AM
and i thought it was only me
im in france and boy do i miss going to the lake with all of you

Rev. Williams
09-13-2004, 02:49 PM
P.S. We were keeping it real at Piru with the pink and purple
Damn Straight!! Nobody wanted a piece of either one of our boats!!
Power to the pink and purple !!! :D
I shot you some "rep" points for that !! :D

Rev. Williams
09-13-2004, 02:50 PM
They did that to you too???? :jawdrop: :messedup:
Come on Jen, tell me you didn't enjoy it !!! :D :eek: :D

JetBoatRich
09-13-2004, 02:51 PM
what are you doing in France?

Jetdriver
09-13-2004, 02:51 PM
What the **** are you doing in France????

Blown_Rob
09-13-2004, 03:27 PM
hey jerry your not the only one who goes every weekend i was out on sunday also!! but your right about the rest i never see them out !! :D

Rev. Williams
09-13-2004, 03:49 PM
hey jerry your not the only one who goes every weekend i was out on sunday also!! but your right about the rest i never see them out !! :D
If Castaic wasn't such a Clusterphuck at the ramp all the time, and it didn't allow the launch ramp docks to become a camp ground for entire families for hours!!! Maybe, Just Maybe I'd head up there and have a few cold ones with ya. Until then, it all Piru for me.
I've been every weekend since CBBB.... and that was early September :D The best part is.... I just ran the last of my fuel out of the second tank. Gotta love those I/O's and their efficiency.

LUVNLIFE
09-13-2004, 06:38 PM
[QUOTE=Rev. Williams]Damn Straight!! Nobody wanted a piece of either one of our boats!!
Power to the pink and purple !!! :D
Sounds like colors of the rainbow to me :D :D

Duke
09-14-2004, 02:12 AM
iv been traveling, i was in vienna austria for a week; then armenia for two weeks going site seeing, and now im right outside paris for a couple of month's staying at my aunties, im "studying abroud" i need to take some french class or something.... in other words, im just having fun looking for a job at an irish bar not doing very much .... should be back sometime by or right after new years

LUVNLIFE
09-14-2004, 03:30 AM
Sounds like a cool deal Duke. Have fun :D

JetBoatRich
09-14-2004, 03:34 AM
iv been traveling, i was in vienna austria for a week; then armenia for two weeks going site seeing, and now im right outside paris for a couple of month's staying at my aunties, im "studying abroud" i need to take some french class or something.... in other words, im just having fun looking for a job at an irish bar not doing very much .... should be back sometime by or right after new years
That sounds like a nice little trip :eek: have fun and see you next year :) :wink:

BIGAMIST
09-14-2004, 08:40 AM
Yeah, I was a little concerned when I looked in my rear view mirror as I drove away. Everybody was laughing and high-fivin' each other... :confused:
Hey f u c k e r you might want to check the lug nuts on your trailer also :D :D :D
Jeff

Rev. Williams
09-14-2004, 09:16 AM
Hey f u c k e r you might want to check the lug nuts on your trailer also :D :D :D
Dude!!! I thought we were'nt gonna say anything :D