PDA

View Full Version : Apparently I am a dickhead

fourspeednup
09-13-2004, 03:24 PM
I just got my first negative rep point! That's so cool! Ya know I've never had anyone say anything bad about me on the boards before except for a couple isolated incidents which were ironed out later that week. I was beginning to wonder if my rep only accepted positive stuff :D
Hmmm....I guess some people just hate me since I'm so easy to get along with :idea:
Now I know what all you guys were talking about with the neg rep points and no sigs :D It's a little frustrating but adds a little mystery to the game, I like it and am slightly aroused :eek: better go take a cold shower :cool:

Kachina26
09-13-2004, 03:26 PM
And of course it was unsigned, right?

mirvin
09-13-2004, 03:28 PM
It took this for you to figure that out??
I got lots of negative. ANd I make it a point that when someone signs negative feedback I don't send negative back to them. That's how a man does it. B i t ch :p
mirvin :cool:

OutCole'd
09-13-2004, 03:28 PM
I only have one bad rep so far, but I think it was a accident, the guy signed it and thanked me for a tip I gave him.

NashvilleBound
09-13-2004, 03:29 PM
Mirvin...you got mail...uh, signed mail ;)

racecar.hotshoe
09-13-2004, 03:29 PM
There seems to be alot of that going around.I gave some pos for ya!

fourspeednup
09-13-2004, 03:30 PM
Yep, no siggy :mix:
It's cool, now I feel like part of the outlaw crew :sqeyes:
--four((rebel without a cause))speed :messedup:

spute
09-13-2004, 03:31 PM
Yep, no siggy :mix:
It's cool, now I feel like part of the outlaw crew :sqeyes:
--four((rebel without a cause))speed :messedup:
you must be doing something right!!! :cool:

fourspeednup
Thanks my fellow scofflaw homies :devil:

PlyaPlya22
And of course it was unsigned, right?
Did you read this line in his post???
Now I know what all you guys were talking about with the neg rep points and no sigs
Just given you a hard time. :D

fourspeednup
09-13-2004, 03:33 PM
Now I know what all you guys were talking about with the neg rep points and no sigs
Playa, don't be a dick.....that's it, I'm sending one neg (unsigned) point from all my ***boat aliases :eek: :D :D J/K

fourspeednup
09-13-2004, 03:35 PM
Too funny. I was under the impression I flew under the radar most of the time over here but I guess not. I have negitive comments too. Signed and unsigned. LMAO.. ME!! Negitive Points. hahahaha
Ok, maybe I have let it fly a time or two. But I haven't been drinking and posting since the new format went into place. :rollside:
Forensic
Whatever dude, yer an total assclown :D :D
are you coming out for RD's b-day dealio? Haven't seen ya in awhile? :cool:

PlyaPlya22
09-13-2004, 03:36 PM
I just got my first negative rep point! That's so cool! Ya know I've never had anyone say anything bad about me on the boards before except for a couple isolated incidents which were ironed out later that week. I was beginning to wonder if my rep only accepted positive stuff :D
Hmmm....I guess some people just hate me since I'm so easy to get along with :idea:
Now I know what all you guys were talking about with the neg rep points and no sigs :D It's a little frustrating but adds a little mystery to the game, I like it and am slightly aroused :eek: better go take a cold shower :cool:
I just hit you with some points.

Jordy
09-13-2004, 03:36 PM
Yeah, I have that same exact problem. :D :D :D

Kachina26
09-13-2004, 03:37 PM
I AM WE TODD DID

fourspeednup
09-13-2004, 03:37 PM
Word to your mother! :D :D

Kachina26
09-13-2004, 03:38 PM
That right there's funny! I don't care who you are :D

fourspeednup
09-13-2004, 03:46 PM
Well that's gay...the computer basically told me to go fock myself :lightsabe Sorry, tried to thank everyone for contributing but got this...
"You have given out too much Reputation in the last 24 hours, try again later."

fourspeednup
09-13-2004, 03:50 PM
Thats some funny shit. Assclown...LOL
Whats up Zack. It has been a while eh? I will be at RDs. I have a room at JTs for the weekend. I should get out there Friday afternoon unless I can take an extra day off work. We will see.
Forensic
Bitchen---gotta admit I wasn't exacly feeling myself out at Naci that weekend. Actually got pretty burnt, the sun out that way is different than the river, my forehead was fried...looked like this guy :o
haven't figured out logistics but I'll be in Parker prob Thurs afternoon

eliminatedsprinter
09-13-2004, 03:56 PM
I have a couple of negs as well. :cool: Unsigned of course. I've never given a negitive point. It must make some people feel good in a pathetic sort of way to dump their negitive feelings on others. I guess my life just hasn't got that bad yet. :notam:

mirvin
09-13-2004, 04:12 PM
Mirvin...you got mail...uh, signed mail ;)
That right there is good funny:D
I tried to give you some good feedback but it says I need to spread some around before I can give it to you :confused: :smile:
mirvin :rolleyes:

OutCole'd
09-13-2004, 04:59 PM
I know what green & red meen, but what is gray?

FMluvswater
09-13-2004, 05:42 PM
fourspeed hon ... what did you do to warrant being called a dickhead? :devil: I mean obviously you must have deserved it somehow some way, right? ;) :D
I know what green & red meen, but what is gray?
Gray means they have no points clout to bestow. Some people pack a wallop when they give rep points and some people don't increase/decrease your point total when they give rep. I think post count and their own rep points affect how much wallop they pack. Correct me if I'm wrong. :)

fourspeednup
09-13-2004, 05:54 PM
fourspeed hon ... what did you do to warrant being called a dickhead? :devil: I mean obviously you must have deserved it somehow some way, right? ;) :D
That's the fun part...I'm trying to remember who I pissed off. Figured you just weren't satisfied with my performance last night :D :D hehe

FMluvswater
09-13-2004, 06:10 PM
That's the fun part...I'm trying to remember who I pissed off. Figured you just weren't satisfied with my performance last night :D :D hehe
wasn't me :D :D :D (not satisfied? that just doesn't compute :devil: )

fourspeednup
09-13-2004, 06:20 PM
wasn't me :D :D :D (not satisfied? that just doesn't compute :devil: )
:D :D :D

Huckleberry
09-13-2004, 06:47 PM
If you don't pi$$ someone off once in a while you're living under a rock in Fantasyland.

Kim Hanson
09-13-2004, 06:48 PM
We can start a " Gang ", sorry ! Im, " The SHIT HEAD ".........( . )( . )...... :smile:

Kim Hanson
09-13-2004, 06:50 PM
If you don't pi$$ someone off once in a while you're living under a rock in Fantasyland.
Sure , give out my address.........( . )( . )......... :p

fourspeednup
09-13-2004, 06:51 PM
I was quite happy there...property values have skyrocketed :rollside:

Kachina26
09-13-2004, 06:55 PM
I bet it was Tom Brown, he's been hitting peeps with negs lately so I hear.

JetBoatRich
09-13-2004, 06:59 PM
I bet it was Tom Brown, he's been hitting peeps with negs lately so I hear.
Really, I don't think would do that :2purples:

Kachina26
09-13-2004, 07:02 PM
Suuuuuurrrrreee, check it out here (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57693&highlight=latest+game)

JetBoatRich
09-13-2004, 07:04 PM
Suuuuuurrrrreee, check it out here (http://www.***boat.com/forums/showthread.php?t=57693&highlight=latest+game)
he said it wasn't him :D I believe him ;)

Kachina26
09-13-2004, 07:50 PM
he said it wasn't him :D I believe him ;)
Well, if you say it's true then that's enough for me.

Scream
09-13-2004, 08:33 PM
Well, if you say it's true then that's enough for me.
All you damn Kachina owner just like stirrin the pot, don't ya.
:D

sanger rat
09-13-2004, 08:41 PM
Can somebody tell me how I can read my Rep points? Hey Fourspeed you own a Jet Hydro so your cool in my book. :D

Scream
09-13-2004, 08:45 PM
Can somebody tell me how I can read my Rep points? Hey Fourspeed you own a Jet Hydro so your cool in my book. :D
Two ways. Either you can click the scales on you own post. It will tell you your total and your rating for that particular post. Or go to the top of the forum to "user cp" and click that. Your reps will be in the first screen along with any good or lame comments. This is sometimes a reason to rejoice, as Fourspeed has found. He is somebody now that he's been punked by some neg slammin ass bandit. But I digress... We should all be happy that anyone notices us at all...There, I feel better...
Scream :skull:

sanger rat
09-13-2004, 08:57 PM
Thanks Scream. It dosn't say anything. So I guess thats a good thing?

j-rod
09-13-2004, 08:59 PM
Fourspeednup I 've met ya and I thought you were pretty cool.. I don't know maybe I'm a dickhead also and I have no rep.I 'm so confused :(

Jordy
09-13-2004, 09:02 PM
I'm a dickhead
Ask and you shall receive. :D :D :D

MsDrmr
09-13-2004, 09:05 PM
who ever said it was fun to post "within the lines", neg reps can't be all that bad? lets ya know your doin something right :cool:

fourspeednup
09-13-2004, 11:09 PM
Fourspeednup I 've met ya and I thought you were pretty cool.. I don't know maybe I'm a dickhead also and I have no rep.I 'm so confused :(
Hey man! How ya doing? Hope you had a good summer now that it's winding down :eat:
Sorry Again...I'd hit you all with + rep points but I'm out for the day, be nice to me tomorrow and I'll see what I can do :D

fourspeednup
09-13-2004, 11:10 PM
Ya ya! give it up for the "almost" hydro's :D

boatnam2
09-13-2004, 11:35 PM
so if you go to user cp and see a red square you have been dinged?

fourspeednup
09-13-2004, 11:50 PM
so if you go to user cp and see a red square you have been dinged?
yup...what'd it say? did they sign it?

boatnam2
09-14-2004, 12:16 AM
there was a red square then three days only name then in the comments it said rd and lavey sux.

Scream
09-14-2004, 04:33 PM
Thanks Scream. It dosn't say anything. So I guess thats a good thing?
Try again, it should be "populated" now.
Scream

Speedin' Ian
09-14-2004, 04:45 PM
Hey I just got my first neg feedback too, but I know who mine was from. No big deal! I remember when I first came on this site I tried so hard not to say anything that may cause someone to take away one of my stars, then someone took one away for nothing, so I figure I might as well earn it now. :wink: