PDA

View Full Version : Serious thread for the ladies

MsDrmr
09-14-2004, 09:21 AM
Okay so I was at the Olivia concert, and as some of you may be aware of, she is a cancer survivor. She has been working on a product to help women find breast cancer in the early stages.
She has just released a product called "Liv" and is available at Ralphs and other places as well. the product is a thin plastic bag that is filled with a special liquid, and when you place this item over your breast and do the exam as you normally would, this liquid magnifies the lumps so that you can find them easier.
I purchased the product and found it very easy to use and very helpful.
Thought I would share this with the girls as this is a very serious problem in our country.

FastTimmy
09-14-2004, 09:24 AM
I e-mailed a link to the wife..
Thanks

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-14-2004, 09:25 AM
wow.. Thank you very much for sharing that with us.. it is very much appriciated.. :cool:

MsDrmr
09-14-2004, 09:53 AM
ashamed to say, I am 32 years old and really just learned how to do an exam, but still did not know what to look for, this item comes in a box that explains what to look for, how to feel for it, best time to do it and so forth,,,it could be referred to as "breast exams for dummies" (which I needed) :rolleyes: :notam:

topless
09-14-2004, 09:55 AM
ashamed to say, I am 32 years old and really just learned how to do an exam, but still did not know what to look for, this item comes in a box that explains what to look for, how to feel for it, best time to do it and so forth,,,it could be referred to as "breast exams for dummies" (which I needed) :rolleyes: :notam:
Tom would be glad to help you out. He makes house calls too. :eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-14-2004, 09:59 AM
you shouldn't be ashamed.. most women do not know what to look for.. me included.. but at least you know know.. better know then never.. ;)

MsDrmr
09-14-2004, 10:19 AM
better to know now than when it's too late :frown:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-14-2004, 10:31 AM
better to know now than when it's too late :frown:
Yes it is.. :)

78Eliminator
09-14-2004, 10:33 AM
My mother got breast cancer and it's not pretty. Double and triple check all the time. Better safe than sorry. I am sure plenty of men will be more than willing to help.....

topless
09-14-2004, 10:38 AM
78elim, are you vounteering your services? :p