PDA

View Full Version : Guess Who? And a nasty rumor about her...

MagicMtnDan
09-14-2004, 05:08 PM
http://www.golf-tuition-online.com/vbportal/photopost/data/525/7741ju126en.jpg
http://www.cafe.se/cc-cafekvinnor/kvinnor_vi_alskar/00_06_elin_nordegren/elin_nordegren_2_468.jpg
http://www.astimeexpires.com/tourneygirls/elinnordegren.jpg
BLOOMFIELD TOWNSHIP, Mich. - Tiger Woods is certain at least one European is rooting for him in the Ryder Cup: his fiancee, Elin Nordegren, the Swedish model who became engaged to Woods late last year.
Woods denied on Tuesday a Boston Herald gossip columnist’s recent report the twosome “may have called it quits.”
“That’s completely false,” Woods said. “It’s 100 percent false, actually. It’s amazing how the media can quote false things like that and not be held accountable ... which I think is just incredible.”
Woods insisted he and his fiancee donÂ’t even argue.
“Nothing’s happened to us. We’re still very happy,” Woods said. “It’s just unbelievable how the media can do that and get away with that.”
Nordegren, formerly a nanny for Jesper ParnevikÂ’s children, and Woods met three years ago at the British Open at Royal Lytham. Woods became upset last year when it was leaked to the media that he and Nordegren became engaged at a game reserve in South Africa.

Excessive Force
09-14-2004, 05:09 PM
can you say HALF ?!

phebus
09-14-2004, 05:36 PM
Nah, I'd slip her the whole thing... :rollside:

Kilrtoy
09-14-2004, 05:39 PM
She is all hair and make up

Excessive Force
09-14-2004, 05:42 PM
she needs a protien shake :lightsabe

Kim Hanson
09-14-2004, 06:01 PM
I know Kiltroy..."WHERE ARE HER TITS ! ".........( . )( . )...... :D I would still bump it! :redface:

Kim Hanson
09-14-2004, 06:04 PM
she needs a protien shake :lightsabe
I have her protein right here, she just needs to do the shaking..........( . )( . )....... :supp:

Sane Asylum
09-14-2004, 06:24 PM
And that's a prob because??????.................
She can funk me up with some hair and make up......ANYTIME....

Sane Asylum
09-14-2004, 06:26 PM
She can always be an S.S. Sausage hideaway...... :D

Misogynist
09-14-2004, 06:27 PM
Damn does she look Swedish.... blue eyed blonde... funny thing... go to Stockholm and they are all over the place..... :p

XtrmWakeborder
09-14-2004, 08:40 PM
Damn does she look Swedish.... blue eyed blonde... funny thing... go to Stockholm and they are all over the place..... :p
Hmm looks like i'm going to europe next summer.....

Boy Named Sue
09-15-2004, 12:37 AM
I have her protein right here, she just needs to do the shaking..........( . )( . )....... :supp:
I'm sure she can't wait to see how f***in fast you are, to deliver the pro-shake, that is. Or maybe to see what a stud you are when you get your whacker going. Oh yeah, she's ready, just pull hard on the string and watch her love you till the dogs stop barking. :2purples: Thats like thinking what a hottie your gramma was. :eek:
.....(.)(.).....never far from your mammas teat are you?

Kim Hanson
09-15-2004, 04:48 PM
I'm sure she can't wait to see how f***in fast you are, to deliver the pro-shake, that is. Or maybe to see what a stud you are when you get your whacker going. Oh yeah, she's ready, just pull hard on the string and watch her love you till the dogs stop barking. :2purples: Thats like thinking what a hottie your gramma was. :eek:
.....(.)(.).....never far from your mammas teat are you?
I would smack you suey, but I know shit splatters!........( . )( . )....... :p

CEO
09-15-2004, 05:35 PM
I would put the "wood" to her

MagicMtnDan
09-15-2004, 05:46 PM
I heard she kisses Tiger's balls for good luck before every match.
And yes, I'm sure that makes his putter rise :D

Boy Named Sue
09-15-2004, 10:44 PM
I would smack you suey, but I know shit splatters!........( . )( . )....... :p
Kim I was wrong to attack you like that. :( And you're right, the more you smack me the more I stink! Suuuueeeeey!!!!

Boy Named Sue
09-15-2004, 10:49 PM
Kilrtoy she is all hair and it makes up about 70% of her skin surface. Lookin a little sasquatchy to me. :supp:

likeFATHERlikeSON3
09-16-2004, 12:31 AM
where can i get the naked shots that someone linked on ***boat a few months back? :cool: