PDA

View Full Version : So I've heard of this holiday called, "Steak & Blowjob" day...

RiverKitty
09-14-2004, 11:38 PM
.....so my question is...what day is, "Steak and Lick Me Till I Scream" day??? :confused: :D

ROZ
09-14-2004, 11:45 PM
.....so my question is...what day is, "Steak and Lick Me Till I Scream" day??? :confused: :D
You're in luck, it's TODAY! Cumon over :D

RiverKitty
09-15-2004, 12:11 AM
You here that girls!!! :eek: Today's Your Day!!! :D
Tell your man how you like your steak then get
ready for an entire 24 hours of tounge lashing fun & frolic!!! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414719drool.gif
Of course we'll want all the details tomorrow!!! :crossx:

RiverOtter
09-15-2004, 04:18 AM
:supp: I gotta move out west :D

FRENCHIE
09-15-2004, 04:57 AM
west side really is the best side!!! ;)

ratso
09-15-2004, 05:09 AM
Tonight for me...she doesn't have her son... :D
Except it will be shrimp and lobster...

summerlove
09-15-2004, 06:51 AM
It's March 14, exactly one month after valentines day....We blow alot of money on you and you, well, you get the picture....

billet racing
09-15-2004, 07:39 AM
Thats everyday. I'd provide service with a meal any chance I can get. sounds like a long night, unlike steak and blowjob. Still have time for a movie.

uvindex
09-15-2004, 07:43 AM
For the ladies' version, shouldn't it be "Grilled chicken salad with dressing on the side, please, and Lick Me Till I Scream" day? :boxed:

Mandelon
09-15-2004, 08:02 AM
RK, you can pick the date for Tube Steak and Cunning Linguist Day. :p

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-15-2004, 08:19 AM
I think it is referred to as Valentines Day :) That is why the guys get the S&BJ Day...............

PlyaPlya22
09-15-2004, 08:47 AM
west side really is the best side!!! ;)
Ain't no party like a west coast pary :D

Mandelon
09-15-2004, 09:28 AM
Ain't no party like a west coast pary :D
Cuz da West coast parties don't stop. :D

PlyaPlya22
09-15-2004, 10:25 AM
And you know dis man!

RiverKitty
09-15-2004, 12:07 PM
I think it is referred to as Valentines Day :) That is why the guys get the S&BJ Day...............
Ok, then can it be the official "69" day? :confused:
Consider it a Holiday for everyone! :D :p
Not that I have a boyfriend or anything but at least it'll give me something to look forward too when I do! :skull:

PlyaPlya22
09-15-2004, 12:23 PM
Not that I have a boyfriend or anything but at least it'll give me something to look forward too when I do! :skull:
That should be everyday.
RK check your email. :rollside:

topless
09-15-2004, 12:52 PM
Wait a minute. What happened to the guy you told us about? I must have missed something.
Oh well, you can shower twice a day and not miss a thing. ;)

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-15-2004, 12:54 PM
I thought you were about to get married :(

BarryMac
09-15-2004, 01:47 PM
Ok, then can it be the official "69" day? :confused: :skull:
Alright, where do ya live again???
gjb

RiverKitty
09-15-2004, 02:28 PM
Wait a minute. What happened to the guy you told us about? I must have missed something.
Oh well, you can shower twice a day and not miss a thing. ;)
He is long gone!
I guess I need to look for a younger man instead of an older one. :rolleyes:
Your right, Mr. Showerhead is always here to comfort me! :crossx: :D

RiverKitty
09-15-2004, 02:29 PM
I thought you were about to get married :(
HECK NO!!! :eek:
Maybe when I'm in my 60's I'll think about marriage.
As for now, I will remain "Happily Single"!!! :D

RiverKitty
09-15-2004, 02:32 PM
Alright, where do ya live again???
gjb
That would be Kingman Arizona Darlin'! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414girl.gif

Unforgiven
09-15-2004, 02:47 PM
Riverkitty, do you need a playmate??? :) :) I'm free right now if you have the time....... :devil:

WUTWZAT
09-15-2004, 04:23 PM
Riverkitty, what do you consider to be a younger man?
See, I was able to do that without asking your age, also guys don't ask for weight.... big no no...... :hammerhea
Jason
Come celebrate Steak & Blowjob day aboard my boat. :crossx:

Kim Hanson
09-15-2004, 04:23 PM
Its everyday at my place, need to get a freaking new tongue soon! This one is forked now........( . )( . )......... :p

BarryMac
09-15-2004, 06:13 PM
That would be Kingman Arizona Darlin'! http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/414girl.gif
Is that off of the 40? I know I have heard of it. AZ Chicks are hottt, RK is hotterrr...
gjb

Mandelon
09-15-2004, 06:15 PM
Is that off of the 40? I know I have heard of it. AZ Chicks are hottt, RK is hotterrr...
gjb
She is on Route 66!!? :boxed:

BarryMac
09-15-2004, 07:59 PM
She is on Route 66!!? :boxed:
maybe it's route 69... ;) :D ;)
gjb

RiverKitty
09-15-2004, 08:18 PM
gjb
Oh stop it!!!
I am the least attractive girl on this forum, not to mention, the oldest, the one with the most kids, the poorest, without a car, a boyfriend or a boat :rolleyes: ....but thanks for the encouragement!!! :D (I think I'm going thru a mid-life crises!)
Now I'm gonna go hop on my innertube and float down the river and pout about missing my steak and lick me till I scream day! Grrrrr! :burningm:

Kim Hanson
09-15-2004, 09:05 PM
Oh stop it!!!
I am the least attractive girl on this forum, not to mention, the oldest, the one with the most kids, the poorest, without a car, a boyfriend or a boat :rolleyes: ....but thanks for the encouragement!!! :D (I think I'm going thru a mid-life crises!)
Now I'm gonna go hop on my innertube and float down the river and pout about missing my steak and lick me till I scream day! Grrrrr! :burningm:
If you are floating down here, take supplys! I speak with a forked tongue baby, you got paddles right? You won't make it, the water is getting hard by the time you hit Alberta :( :D ........( . )( . ).....

RiverKitty
09-15-2004, 09:09 PM
LMAO!!! Yes, the water does get pretty "hard" up there!
Guess I'll just have to take a raincheck from everybody for next year, eh??? :confused: :crossx:
RK <----BAD KITTY!!! :skull:

BarryMac
09-16-2004, 05:35 AM
Don't be sad :( everything will be just fine... We all love ya... :D
gjb