PDA

View Full Version : New 40' Eliminator

imbndvs
09-15-2004, 01:41 PM
Did anyone see the new 40' Eliminator at Havasu on Sunday?
It is white with green down the sides, has twin diesels with the arneson surface drives. The inside is incredible! Has ultra suede on all of the interior, 2 bedrooms, TVs, microwave! I thought it was pretty awesome, but thought it would be better fit for the ocean.
Just wondering if anyone else saw it and what you thought.

burtandnancy
09-15-2004, 02:03 PM
I heard it was built for the ocean. Probably just there for trial and testing. Maybe going to be there next week for Hot Boat mag shots. Did you see any rod holders? Think its going to be a fish killer...

Havasu_Dreamin
09-15-2004, 02:05 PM
I saw it crossing the bridge on Friday night while at Javalina.

imbndvs
09-15-2004, 02:09 PM
There were no rod holders at this time, but had A LOT of open room in the back.

castaway
09-15-2004, 02:36 PM
i heard that they've been testing that thing all over the place... did anybody see it running?? if so, how'd it look?? i think that it is made specifically for the ocean and can be set up as a sport cruiser or fisher... the one you guys saw was the sport cruiser.

TCHB
09-15-2004, 07:03 PM
We were on the boat Sunday around 12 noon with a couple of friends. Bob said he is going to take the boat to the Bahamas soon. The boat is a real luxury liner powered by large twin diesels with surface drives. The boat weights 17,000 pounds.

Kilrtoy
09-15-2004, 07:22 PM
Saw it saturday, it looked like Bob driving it thru the channel

imbndvs
09-16-2004, 10:53 AM
I was actually lucky enough to take a ride on this boat at Lake Mead.
The inside is INCREDIBLE! Ultra suede for upholstery TVs, microwave, 2 bedrooms, just frikin incredible! The boat has 2 diesels with the arneson surface drives and ran around 55 MPH. The day at Lake Mead was very windy and VERY rough. I could have set a glass on the table while we were going and not spilt a drop!