PDA

View Full Version : Just For You Shockwave Tom...

FRENCHIE
09-16-2004, 04:09 PM
Gettin married cost me this!!! (02' softail custom..96 c.u. all p.m. controls >>>>>for one : Vs, G-H, 1.68 carat, Princess cut platinum ring!! )
Now i can see some light in why your single and have all the toys bro!!!! :rolleyes: :p :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981MAP0000-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981my_bike.bmp
oh did i mention...i get this for the rest of my life!!! ;) http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981my_bike.bmp
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981DogBeach5.jpg
comes with its onwn set of carbon fiber knee pads though!!!

dicudmore
09-16-2004, 04:11 PM
I guess you made the right choice there bud :cool:

FRENCHIE
09-16-2004, 04:14 PM
so she tells me!!! :jawdrop: :D

jdogginla
09-16-2004, 04:16 PM
Looks like you swapped a soft tail, for some other tail.............but there was no way to keep both? :hammer2:

FRENCHIE
09-16-2004, 04:18 PM
Looks like you swapped a soft tail, for some other tail.............but there was no way to keep both? :hammer2:
Not at the time, but give me another summer and im GOING TO A 29'!!!! :D ;)

Some Kind Of Monster
09-16-2004, 04:19 PM
Right on. That was a good looking bike.. I guess she knows you love her ;)

Garrddogg
09-16-2004, 04:20 PM
this convo rings a bell

FRENCHIE
09-16-2004, 04:25 PM
this convo rings a bell
damn you got home quick!!! bet your searching for the Female XXX in my posts!!?? ;)

redi4fun
09-16-2004, 04:26 PM
You known Frenchie I have not had the pleasure of meeting you or your wife but by the looks of the picture, you made the right choice. But JEEESSUUSS dude Vs, G-H, 1.68 carat, Princess cut platinum ring!! talk about blowing your wad all at once. You did not leave much room for growth. :)

BajaMike
09-16-2004, 04:29 PM
Frenchie....I think your toy beats Tom's toys!!!!
But we shouldn't pick on him while he's in Vegas for the Harley Run and can't respond.....well, nevermind, I guess maybe we should pick on him!!!!
:lightsabe

Kim Hanson
09-16-2004, 04:32 PM
I would have done it Frenchie..........( . )( . )...allways get another one down the road! Once its all comfy :cool:

FRENCHIE
09-16-2004, 04:33 PM
You known Frenchie I have not had the pleasure of meeting you or your wife but by the looks of the picture, you made the right choice. But JEEESSUUSS dude Vs, G-H, 1.68 carat, Princess cut platinum ring!! talk about blowing your wad all at once. You did not leave much room for growth. :)
Growth?????? :eek: She's done!!!!! The only growth around here is gonna be our ride on the water....NOTICE I SAID OUR!!! :D :D

FRENCHIE
09-16-2004, 04:35 PM
But we shouldn't pick on him while he's in Vegas for the Harley Run and can't respond.....well, nevermind, I guess maybe we should pick on him!!!!
Tom's toy is on the end of his arm!!! :p and he always drops me a line....no matter where he is!!! just like Sturgis he found an internet connection, and didnt let abrotha down!!!....... :p Now that a die hard HB member!!! ;)

FRENCHIE
09-16-2004, 04:36 PM
I would have done it Frenchie..........( . )( . )...allways get another one down the road! Once its all comfy :cool:
OH THE WISE WORDS OF MR HANDSOME!!!! :D ;)

redi4fun
09-16-2004, 04:36 PM
Got it ;)

Slib77
09-16-2004, 04:38 PM
I sure am glad my girl does not like diamonds.
Looks like you made the right choice. Beautiful wife there Frenchie.

Kim Hanson
09-16-2004, 04:41 PM
OH THE WISE WORDS OF MR HANDSOME!!!! :D ;)
Toys are bought, women aren't! My thinking buddy!.....( . )( . ).... :cool:

FRENCHIE
09-16-2004, 04:41 PM
I sure am glad my girl does not like diamonds.
Looks like you made the right choice. Beautiful wife there Frenchie.
I tried to get her to go with the Purple and ORange ring also...like the bike and the boat!!! :D :p
But i guess those colors are not in right now!!?? :D ;)

FRENCHIE
09-16-2004, 04:43 PM
Toys are bought, women aren't! My thinking buddy!.....( . )( . ).... :cool:
Well maybe i stroked your ego too much!!! :p As i have to somewhat disagree..." A GOOD DAY AT NORDSTROMS USUALLY =====SORE KNEES FOR THE WIFEY!!" :p :D

Kim Hanson
09-16-2004, 04:48 PM
Well maybe i stroked your ego too much!!! :p As i have to somewhat disagree..." A GOOD DAY AT NORDSTROMS USUALLY =====SORE KNEES FOR THE WIFEY!!" :p :D
Don't give me thoughts now :p I forgot, I hate head! Saves on the carpet I see, I can make good choice's! :D ........( . )( . )......

jdogginla
09-16-2004, 04:53 PM
I'd find a way to take the soft tail.

FRENCHIE
09-16-2004, 04:58 PM
Frenchie...........just throwing it out there, but if you haven't paid for the ring and don't have it yet, pm me. I can save you a ton of money.....my girl runs a store in Beverly Hills.
Thanx for the offer , but we also have a connection...it came from Africa to Jewler in Boston we know...and we got engaged in oct of 02' so she's had it for two years this week!! ALso have it insured yearly as the re-insure just came!! thanx again though jdogg!! ;)

nodigg
09-16-2004, 05:02 PM
That WAS a nice bike! But a nice softtail trade NO DOUBT! You will get another for sure. It will jsut have to be a more comfortable two up bike that's all. At least that's what I had to do. ;)

FRENCHIE
09-16-2004, 05:05 PM
That WAS a nice bike! But a nice softtail trade NO DOUBT! You will get another for sure. It will jsut have to be a more comfortable two up bike that's all. At least that's what I had to do. ;)
thats waht im thinking!! i used to love to ride solo with the boys....she always wnated to go along...!!! :rolleyes: it physically mad eme tire on long trips...so like my pops inlaw prob get a road king in a couple of years!! ;)

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-17-2004, 12:15 AM
[MG]http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981my_bike.bmp[/IMG]
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/981DogBeach5.jpg
LOL...You made out like a bandit with that beautiful wife of yours :)

SHOCKWAVETOM
09-17-2004, 12:21 AM
Ahhh hem....Hello Mr Mike :) Biach...lol You got to have more faith in me like Frenchie does.....
Just got off the water and will be heading into Vegas in the AM...Tonight was good friends, good wine and good music along with all the stars out shining.
I am always paying attention.....lol
By the way...Nice looking bike Frenchie.

FRENCHIE
09-17-2004, 04:47 AM
Ahhh hem....Hello Mr Mike :) Biach...lol You got to have more faith in me like Frenchie does.....
Just got off the water and will be heading into Vegas in the AM...Tonight was good friends, good wine and good music along with all the stars out shining.
I am always paying attention.....lol
By the way...Nice looking bike Frenchie.
see i knew youd be here soon!!!! :D :D ;)

dicudmore
09-17-2004, 09:30 AM
Not at the time, but give me another summer and im GOING TO A 29'!!!! :D ;)
the agony of waiting for another one to be built???
I guess it'll be ok if you keep the Tremor till its done....
Or yous guys can ride with us...
Ready to move up already, I like it....
Thats a tactic BD has I think. Sell ya one thats too small so you gotta come right back for another :idea:

FRENCHIE
09-17-2004, 09:34 AM
the agony of waiting for another one to be built???
I guess it'll be ok if you keep the Tremor till its done....
Or yous guys can ride with us...
Ready to move up already, I like it....
Thats a tactic BD has I think. Sell ya one thats too small so you gotta come right back for another :idea:
Not really he mentioned the 29'...we thought the 25 was plenty!!! it actually is...im just never satisfied i guess!!!! Wifey's LEX comes first though!!! ;) :D

life's a river
09-17-2004, 09:51 AM
Is this the same HDboatrider Tom?

dicudmore
09-17-2004, 09:54 AM
Is this the same HDboatrider Tom?
yep

dicudmore
09-17-2004, 09:56 AM
Not really he mentioned the 29'...we thought the 25 was plenty!!! it actually is...im just never satisfied i guess!!!! Wifey's LEX comes first though!!! ;) :D
ya I know what ya mean, I was playin'
LEX and new boat? Maybe I'm in the wrong end of the business :cool:

FRENCHIE
09-17-2004, 02:50 PM
ya I know what ya mean, I was playin'
LEX and new boat? Maybe I'm in the wrong end of the business :cool:
Nothing like some big heavy Rubber!!!! :D

dicudmore
09-17-2004, 02:56 PM
Nothing like some big heavy Rubber!!!! :D
hiring? :cool:

FRENCHIE
09-17-2004, 03:00 PM
hiring? :cool:
Not for Outside sales!!!
but all the time for service drivers...hard f' n work bro you would not want to do it...although they make pretty good pay up to $80,000...with full benefits etc 401k!!
Trying to get a sales job at my CO. is like trying to someone form Hotspots East coming over here and trying to ..."RUN IT HARD!" :rolleyes: ;)

dicudmore
09-17-2004, 03:03 PM
Not for Outside sales!!!
but all the time for service drivers...hard f' n work bro you would not want to do it...although they make pretty good pay up to $80,000...with full benefits etc 401k!!
Trying to get a sales job at my CO. is like trying to someone form Hotspots East coming over here and trying to ..."RUN IT HARD!" :rolleyes: ;)
they definitely run it different back there :smile:
You know me, I prefer the work with the brain part of the job. Sales, ok....
Tire busting, not so ok...
My lube rack days are definitely done.
Its cool working for a boater, board member etc. But I'm off 2K a month from CA :cry:

FRENCHIE
09-17-2004, 03:08 PM
they definitely run it different back there :smile:
You know me, I prefer the work with the brain part of the job. Sales, ok....
Tire busting, not so ok...
My lube rack days are definitely done.
Its cool working for a boater, board member etc. But I'm off 2K a month from CA :cry:
Lottery sat night!!!! :rollside: