PDA

View Full Version : Who Makes More You Or The Mrs

Kilrtoy
09-16-2004, 06:52 PM
Since this was brought up Im curious
Who makes the money in the house?

welk2party
09-16-2004, 06:54 PM
I definately do, but the wife just got a new job and she will be making some good money. :smile:

FRENCHIE
09-16-2004, 06:55 PM
I 4x ;) em up over her...although she only works 29 hours per week...someone gotta take care of the Casa!!

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-16-2004, 06:55 PM
we make equal.. but I still can get half since you are so hung up on money.. :argue: :p :p

RiverOtter
09-16-2004, 06:56 PM
Please....... :D

Big_Gunz_
09-16-2004, 06:58 PM
I'm make about 2x the amount she does, but she's in charge so she has it all... :frown:

racecar.hotshoe
I think I do.But I dont know I never get to see any of it. :D

Dave C
this is a trick question..... I though my half was hers anyway.... :wink: :)

hondajoey
09-16-2004, 07:01 PM
can i get a number of a women who makes more than men so i wont have to work so hard anymore

CEO
09-16-2004, 07:02 PM
I wish she made some cash, I'm one of those guys who would love to have the wife make more than me. She's working on something and who knows in a while maybe I will step up to the DCB 34' ....yeah

Scream
09-16-2004, 07:05 PM
My wife makes so much, it takes me a day and a half every month to keep up...
kkkkkkkkkkkk

elmer
09-16-2004, 07:18 PM
WHO CARES~~~~~~!!!!!!
howly cwarp git a lif gezzzzzz
I bets you girl makes mer then youz dats why u be axxen....
gets a lifie
Iz ben lokin hre fer awhihle n yous allways talk dumb crap.. :idea:
:sleeping: :shift: :boxed:

ahhell
09-16-2004, 07:48 PM
i get 20 bucks a week, no matter what she gets the rest :boxed:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-16-2004, 07:49 PM
can i get a number of a women who makes more than men so i wont have to work so hard anymore
LMAO!! well I do but I'm taken .. :wink:

Mandelon
09-16-2004, 07:51 PM
Wife no have real job, but staying home to take care of the kids is priceless.... :smile:
But really, I made more this month than she did/will in her whole life!! :squiggle: :D

FunOnTheWater
09-16-2004, 07:54 PM
as in a lot of familes :idea: I am teh bread winner :eat: while my wife takes care of things at home :shift:

Kilrtoy
09-16-2004, 08:05 PM
7% Char

OGShocker
09-16-2004, 08:11 PM
Wife no have real job, but staying home to take care of the kids is priceless.... :smile:
Same here.
She still has half the money and ALL the pu**y so, she wins!

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-16-2004, 08:12 PM
7% Char
what is 7% ;)

Kilrtoy
09-16-2004, 08:16 PM
7% make more than their man, MEN ARE THE BREAD WINS

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-16-2004, 08:17 PM
7% make more than their man, MEN ARE THE BREAD WINS
says you.. I am of that 7%.. :p

Kilrtoy
09-16-2004, 08:27 PM
I dont know about that, but you are in my top 1 :p PERCENT

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-16-2004, 08:28 PM
I dont know about that, but you are in my top 1 :p PERCENT
well thank you .. such the woman pleaser aren't you.. :smile: :D

Kilrtoy
09-16-2004, 08:30 PM
Im glad you said woman and not women, Its been so long that if i were to cheat on my wife, the other woman would be really dissappointed at how long it lasted

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-16-2004, 08:31 PM
Im glad you said woman and not women, Its been so long that if i were to cheat on my wife, the other woman would be really dissappointed at how long it lasted
LMAO!! plus Yvonne would kick your ass.. :smile:

sintax
09-16-2004, 10:33 PM
WHO CARES~~~~~~!!!!!!
gets a lifie
WTF?!

CARRERA
09-16-2004, 10:43 PM
Who CARES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

locogringo
09-16-2004, 10:52 PM
Wife stays home to raise our daughter (God Bless her). I may earn more but she deserves to definately make more for I know I couldn't do that.
She does do loans but I've taken that over completely now for her (almost). Anyone need financing in any of 48 states?

j-rod
09-16-2004, 10:54 PM
we both work hard but she makes more than I do.. cuz I work for the gov. we both love our jobs and she would never rub my nose in it that she make more.. :eat:

IN2-IN2MX
09-16-2004, 11:03 PM
Mike makes a little more than I do now...I think. :confused: Oh, who knows. Its almost equal. :shift: What's his is mine and what's mine is mine anyways. KIDDING! :D

JustMVG
09-17-2004, 12:26 AM
We both work, but she does Real Estate also, i'd like to say she does it part time, but she's a real go getter and because of that she's makes a little extra for us, i am going to go the R E route too, just to help her out, it's nice having that extra money coming in, do i feel threatened, nope she's doing what she loves to do and i support her as she would support me if i were doing a second job. Works for us!! :clover: :D MikeVG

CJ
09-17-2004, 01:01 AM
My wife kicks ass so I stay home and make NOTHING! I took over the job of shopping. I'm shopping for a new boat! Just sold the Commander, gotta get my design in for the new ELIMINATOR!
Gotta love it.

JustMVG
09-17-2004, 01:09 AM
My wife kicks ass so I stay home and make NOTHING! I took over the job of shopping. I'm shopping for a new boat! Just sold the Commander, gotta get my design in for the new ELIMINATOR!
Gotta love it.
Ahhh the good life for you!!!! Someday for me too, well at least i can hope for "someday" :D MVG

waterslinger
09-17-2004, 03:36 AM
I make 2x but after my ex gets her 25% it is close
Still not what she wants, 99% and my nut sack is her idea of fair.

MagicMtnDan
09-17-2004, 05:00 AM
We both do :rollside:

Roxysnow
09-17-2004, 07:01 AM
I make almost 2x her but honestly, She deserves to make 3x more than me if it was based upon effort and work!

dirty old man
09-17-2004, 07:23 AM
WHAT A SHOCKER! Wife & I married a few years before we both retired. I was a high paid executive and she a professional. When all our goodies kicked in, it turns out she's a wealthy woman, lots of rental income, etc. In 20 years, she's never asked for a dime for spending money and seems to always be shopping but never tapping our funds. This is awsome. I think she's even buying me a new boat. Wow, I think I'll keep her another 20...

MsDrmr
09-17-2004, 07:27 AM
were both pretty equal, sometimes he will make more per week than I do, but I am straight commission and usually I will make up for it on other weeks :coffeycup

1978 Rogers
09-17-2004, 07:32 AM
I make about a 1/3 more than my wife. We figure her check pays for our sons daycare & house payment. She is in banking. Kinda does everything from loans by teller work. I work for a landscape company mostly bidding on commercial projects. I also do some design and project managing. She can at least move up. I'm about as far as I can go, unless I start my own company. I do a little moonlighting on the weekends for people. Nothing better than getting paid in cash under the table. :cool:

Aqua Boogie1
09-17-2004, 07:39 AM
I think I make alittle more but after child support, she brings home more. So I guess it's somewhat even. :idea:

Sane Asylum
09-17-2004, 07:40 AM
Mike makes a little more than I do now...I think. :confused: Oh, who knows. Its almost equal. :shift: What's his is mine and what's mine is mine anyways. KIDDING! :D
IN2......You finally said it.....My house operates this as do most houses......They just won't admit it... :D

PHX ATC
09-17-2004, 07:41 AM
We both make money. Hell, even my daughter makes money with her allowance. They spend it, I grumble about it, life goes on. The great circle.

Sane Asylum
09-17-2004, 07:42 AM
I make almost 2x her but honestly, She deserves to make 3x more than me if it was based upon effort and work!
ROX.....
Is that a magic/sleek in your AV.....I think I tested that boat about six months ago.....VERY NICE!!!

HOOTER SLED-
09-17-2004, 08:06 AM
I'm a sugar daddy, my wife doesn't work. We do alright. Me caveman. Me just go to work and come home, club her over the head and bang her. ooga booga :D :D

Froggystyle
09-17-2004, 08:53 AM
Audrey has been crushing me for 3 years now. She is definitely the breadwinner.
Just wait till the boats are done though. I will close the gap I hope!

Roxysnow
09-17-2004, 08:59 AM
ROX.....
Is that a magic/sleek in your AV.....I think I tested that boat about six months ago.....VERY NICE!!!
It's a 30' Sleek, we picked it up in Texas about 2 month ago.

AquaBoogie
09-17-2004, 09:10 AM
My salary is about 5% more than hers. But she kicks my arse with her damn claimed overtime.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
09-17-2004, 09:37 AM
Jeff makes the money, I just look good. Just kidding, but he does make about 3x what I do. I spend about 3x what he does, so it works out in the end. http://home.mchsi.com/~angieknoll/rotflmao.gif

Dr. Eagle
09-17-2004, 09:38 AM
I'm the only one with a paying job...
:hammer2:

Restless22
09-17-2004, 09:50 AM
The Mrs. and I are about equal! But not for long! Im hoping to leave her in the dust soon......
BTW....does anybody want to REFI or Purchase a new home. PM me. Ill hook you up.... :D :D :D
Ron

hoolign
09-17-2004, 08:34 PM
WHO CARES~~~~~~!!!!!!
gets a lifie
o.k elmer Here's the harsh reality..the nice lady who always wears the white dress with the neat hat..it's not mama! she's a nurse for the gibblies
and ever wonder why everytime daddy come to tuck you in he puts that pokey thing in your ass??? YOUR IN A HOSPITAL
The white jacket with the long arms?? it's not a(look how long elmers arms are) game. it's on you to prevent you from following the urge to put your hands up your nose and choke the owner of the voice in your head
Ridelin is not a flavor of lifesavers!
and the bouncy bouncy walls....are there to keep you from bashing your f ucking skull in.not for elmer the human tennis ball as nurse cratchet tells you.and just a tip,I hear the corners are the weak spot!
and the reason you don't take the short bus to the learnin place..is cause your bus would be to short to mount the f uckin headlights on, so get off the janitors knee and haul your poo bear jammies back to A ward! you nutbar!

Kilrtoy
09-17-2004, 08:54 PM
o.k elmer Here's the harsh reality..the nice lady who always wears the white dress with the neat hat..it's not mama! she's a nurse for the gibblies
and ever wonder why everytime daddy come to tuck you in he puts that pokey thing in your ass??? YOUR IN A HOSPITAL
The white jacket with the long arms?? it's not a(look how long elmers arms are) game. it's on you to prevent you from following the urge to put your hands up your nose and choke the owner of the voice in your head
Ridelin is not a flavor of lifesavers!
and the bouncy bouncy walls....are there to keep you from bashing your f ucking skull in.not for elmer the human tennis ball as nurse cratchet tells you.and just a tip,I hear the corners are the weak spot!
and the reason you don't take the short bus to the learnin place..is cause your bus would be to short to mount the f uckin headlights on, so get off the janitors knee and haul your poo bear jammies back to A ward! you nutbar!
ROTFLMAO
That was a good one

Debbolas
09-17-2004, 08:56 PM
I make hundreds of dollars a year........LOL :D :clover:
(remember I am in education, not exactly the highest paid profession) ;)