PDA

View Full Version : OC and Corona area

MAINEVENT
09-17-2004, 04:26 PM
I wanted to know of any HOT SPOTS to party in those areas or surrounding i am gonna go to my bro's house for the fight and after go F'n party solo with the boys just wanted to see if their are any killer spots to go hit....cause i know my bro too well if the bars suck we always end up at one to may strip clubs and i end up broke ass **** :idea:
TIA

gramps
09-17-2004, 04:56 PM
try downtown Placentia................some REAL nice places there...if the 301 club is still there, that would be a good spot..............

FRENCHIE
09-18-2004, 08:20 AM
I wanted to know of any HOT SPOTS to party in those areas or surrounding i am gonna go to my bro's house for the fight and after go F'n party solo with the boys just wanted to see if their are any killer spots to go hit....cause i know my bro too well if the bars suck we always end up at one to may strip clubs and i end up broke ass **** :idea:
TIA
30 min from corona well worth it.....MR J'S.....>>>Santa ANA!!! :D

Bre
09-18-2004, 08:21 AM
I will be in Corona today working.... what time are you heading out there?

FRENCHIE
09-18-2004, 08:33 AM
I will be in Corona today working.... what time are you heading out there?
Im not really going to have time now, got the lawn to mow, more alcohol shopping, fill propane tank, clean out garage. inside house clean, and on and on and on...while she goes to Palm Desert with the girlfirends!!! :mad:
Oh and clean up the dog sh#t!!! :rolleyes: :yuk:
If i did it would be tonight after the fight!! late!!! gotta see if the boys will be upto it, depends on how f'd up we get at my house druing the fight!!

Bre
09-18-2004, 08:40 AM
I think I only have to work til 3 or so. If anyones in the area give us a call tonight.

FRENCHIE
09-18-2004, 08:43 AM
I think I only have to work til 3 or so. If anyones in the area give us a call tonight.
Your too funny Bre !!!
.................." IF ANYONE IS IN THE AREA!??" :rolleyes:

79miller
09-18-2004, 11:03 AM
If you are in North Orange County, Heroes in Fullerton is good times and grub. 110 bears on tap and there is a whole bunch of other places within walking distance...

Rock-A-Bye-Baby
09-18-2004, 03:35 PM
the Irvine Spectrum is pretty sweet. I was at the Yardhouse last week and the views were pretty good. you can then parlay that into an evening at Fritz's. so tomorrow when the lady asks you what you did...it was "dinner and then we took in the ballet!" :D :D

Ivan Dan
09-18-2004, 03:57 PM
So what are you doing for work nowadays? Or is it still a secret?