PDA

View Full Version : How many people??????

FRENCHIE
09-18-2004, 08:26 AM
Get stuck doing stuff round the house on a sat all day, while the wifey go's to a baby shower, shopping and doing the girly stuff all day???
it's just wrong i tell ya!!! :rolleyes: :yuk: :mad:
thank God the beer refrig in the garage is full for tonight!! :p

Bre
09-18-2004, 08:27 AM
Andy has to go do all the shopping today with the kids cause I have to work :p

FRENCHIE
09-18-2004, 08:34 AM
i wonder if Him and Nicki are pulling a fast one on us!!?? :p :p

Bre
09-18-2004, 08:35 AM
:idea: :D

Sane Asylum
09-18-2004, 08:39 AM
Bre....I'm a little slow.....I just noticed your avatar.....Free ads for the pasties eh???? BTW.....very nice..... :)

FRENCHIE
09-18-2004, 08:39 AM
[QUOTE=Bre]:idea: :D[/QUOTE
I could only be so lucky huh???!! :p ;)
oh and this was the sh#t.. :eat: this moring!!! SHe knows how to work it for some$$$ and a day of fun while i do all the sh#t at home!!!! :messedup:

welk2party
09-18-2004, 08:42 AM
Pretty even at my house. I am working this morning and shopping/ errands on the way home while she cleans the house and does some planting in the yard.
Teamwork so we can have a bbq party tonight! Fresh Carne Asada and Tecates!

FRENCHIE
09-18-2004, 08:44 AM
Teamwork so we can have a bbq party tonight! Fresh Carne Asada and Tecates![/QUOTE]
thats how we do it too welk!!! BBQ tonight with the carne and chicken!!! :D

welk2party
09-18-2004, 08:46 AM
Teamwork so we can have a bbq party tonight! Fresh Carne Asada and Tecates!
thats how we do it too welk!!! BBQ tonight with the carne and chicken!!! :D[/QUOTE]
Sweet! I will be thinking of my fellow boaters wilst I tilt one back!
Hot Boat party BBQ has gotta be in the future I think. End of summer bash perhaps.

FRENCHIE
09-18-2004, 08:47 AM
thats how we do it too welk!!! BBQ tonight with the carne and chicken!!! :D
Hot Boat party BBQ has gotta be in the future I think. End of summer bash perhaps.[/QUOTE]
im down with it ,,,, and many winter parties!!! the wifey and i will throw one for all prob in nov or Dec!!! ;)

HCS
09-18-2004, 08:48 AM
I'm working. But I have my house duties Sunday. I don't mind being home alone
once in awhile. Like you said as long as I have a fridge full of beer.

welk2party
09-18-2004, 08:50 AM
Hot Boat party BBQ has gotta be in the future I think. End of summer bash perhaps.
im down with it ,,,, and many winter parties!!! the wifey and i will throw one for all prob in nov or Dec!!! ;)[/QUOTE]
Now we are talkin! I missed almost the entire summer. My boat stayed in the driveway all but 4 times. THAT SUCKS! Now it goes to storage (If I can find one I like)

FRENCHIE
09-18-2004, 08:54 AM
im down with it ,,,, and many winter parties!!! the wifey and i will throw one for all prob in nov or Dec!!! ;)
Now we are talkin! I missed almost the entire summer. My boat stayed in the driveway all but 4 times. THAT SUCKS! Now it goes to storage (If I can find one I like)[/QUOTE]
storage???? what about winter?? were gonna start gettin salty in november with a bunch of other HB members....down your neck of the woods!!! :wink:

Slib77
09-18-2004, 09:01 AM
We usually end up playing a par 3 with the other fellas while the chicks are at the baby shower. It seems like that is the only time I get to see my close buds, since they're married with kids and somehow lost their nuts in the process.

FRENCHIE
09-18-2004, 09:03 AM
We usually end up playing a par 3 with the other fellas while the chicks are at the baby shower. It seems like that is the only time I get to see my close buds, since they're married with kids and somehow lost the their nuts in the process.
i hear ya!!! later guys im gonna crack a silver can and get busy pushin that mower while its cool out!! :D

Misogynist
09-18-2004, 09:14 AM
We usually end up playing a par 3 with the other fellas while the chicks are at the baby shower. It seems like that is the only time I get to see my close buds, since they're married with kids and somehow lost their nuts in the process.
Why is it that when some guys get married they start to act like temporary help in a department store during Christmas?..... " He Joe... let's go down to Fred's and have a couple of cold ones.."...... " Uhhhh.... I'm not sure I'm allowed to do that....this is where I'm told I should be..... let me go ask the boss if it's ok..."......... :mad:

boatnam2
09-18-2004, 09:16 AM
we both work weekends so we dont have to worry about it.

RiverOtter
09-18-2004, 10:07 AM
Pretty even here today in the Southeast. Got up we both fixed breakfast. Both went to the soccer game (I coached but I'm not the official coach, he was in NY). Both fixed lunch. Both gonna take the kids to get icecream then both and another couple going up to Knoxville to see the Gin Blossoms :D ... Can't wait :D

slink
09-18-2004, 12:14 PM
Oh shit Leon I know you didn't let her go to a baby shower........... Might as well put the boat up for sale now.............forget about the 29', cuz it's going to be all about having babies now. You just screwed the pooch brother.

FRENCHIE
09-18-2004, 12:41 PM
Oh shit Leon I know you didn't let her go to a baby shower........... Might as well put the boat up for sale now.............forget about the 29', cuz it's going to be all about having babies now. You just screwed the pooch brother.
Never!!! Never!!!! she's only just turned 26 ...huh youngen !! :rolleyes: she got 2 or 3 more years yet until the little ones need be!! plenty of time for the 29'!! ;) :p

NorCal Gameshow
09-18-2004, 03:20 PM
I'm working. But I have my house duties Sunday. I don't mind being home alone
once in awhile. Like you said as long as I have a fridge full of beer.
we were at your shop last sat. to get wifey's car worked on...
Nice tie selection :wink: :D