PDA

View Full Version : Storage in the Riverside/Corona

bear down
09-20-2004, 11:04 AM
Need to store my trailer for the winter in the Riverside/Corona area. I need about a 26' space and maybe with dump stations. Thanks

Roxysnow
09-20-2004, 11:10 AM
We had our 22' stored down in the Allsize Storage off Palisades St. in Corona. A little pricey and lilmited open hours, but secure and safe. I think we were paying 90 per month. Other than that, we didn't find much available.

stoker
09-20-2004, 11:17 AM
We had our 22' stored down in the Allsize Storage off Palisades St. in Corona. A little pricey and lilmited open hours, but secure and safe. I think we were paying 90 per month. Other than that, we didn't find much available.
Is that for indoor?

Roxysnow
09-20-2004, 11:20 AM
No, outdoor. Good luck finding indoor! If you find some, PM me.

slink
09-20-2004, 03:52 PM
Bear Down, Swing by the Corona Airport and talk to the manager or hang out in the cafe, I've heard there are usually some guys that will rent out space in their hangers for boat storage. Never confirmed it but heard a few guys at work talking about it. Good luck

bear down
09-20-2004, 08:10 PM
Hey, That sounds like a great Idea...Will look into it. Thanks
Bear Down, Swing by the Corona Airport and talk to the manager or hang out in the cafe, I've heard there are usually some guys that will rent out space in their hangers for boat storage. Never confirmed it but heard a few guys at work talking about it. Good luck