PDA

View Full Version : KNX 1070 Radio Show on Retirement Planning

SoCalOffshore
09-21-2004, 06:26 AM
I will be the featured guest today on the Money 101 show on KNX from 2:00 to 3:00 pm. We will be discussing retirement planning and will be taking listeners questions. I hope you can listen in and enjoy the show. :D

OGShocker
09-21-2004, 06:29 AM
Cool! :clover: :clover: Now if I could get my XM boombox to tune in to KNX :frown:

beer hunter
09-21-2004, 06:29 AM
Congrats, I'll tune in between 2:00 and 3:00 :D

SoCalOffshore
09-21-2004, 06:50 AM
Cool! :clover: :clover: Now if I could get my XM boombox to tune in to KNX :frown:
A true Republican always has access to AM. :D

MagicMtnDan
09-21-2004, 06:52 AM
Can we call in and ask you about your awesome boat? Maybe I'll call and ask how you feel about others stealing your boat's gel coat :D

SoCalOffshore
09-21-2004, 07:02 AM
Can we call in and ask you about your awesome boat? Maybe I'll call and ask how you feel about others stealing your boat's gel coat :D
:D It is getting around. People are telling me they see me here and there and it is not me. My wife is starting to question my integrity and thinks I am off all the time at the lake. Atleast today everyone will know where I am between 2 and 3.

PHX ATC
09-21-2004, 07:22 AM
Uh, you can do a radio show from the lake, ya know! :220v: :cool:

Lightning
09-21-2004, 08:07 AM
That's pretty cool, who hosts the show??? One of the advisors in my office puts on a weekly show on KOGO AM600 in San Diego.
Where's you disclosure???? <---- just kidding :jawdrop: :D

Roxysnow
09-21-2004, 08:29 AM
:D It is getting around. People are telling me they see me here and there and it is not me. My wife is starting to question my integrity and thinks I am off all the time at the lake. Atleast today everyone will know where I am between 2 and 3.
Let me reiterate again! I have a boat sismilar to yours. But I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL OWNER, I am the second owner! So lets put this to rest now. As for paint schemes, take it as a compliment, I do. I get the same sh!t you do when I take mine out too. I think there are three similar boats I've seen all different makes but similar paint. Every boat on the lake is similar in some way.

superdave013
09-21-2004, 08:53 AM
I'll be tuned in. I've heard a few of your shows and have always enjoyed them.

Huckleberry
09-21-2004, 09:35 AM
Let me reiterate again! I have a boat sismilar to yours. But I AM NOT THE ORIGINAL OWNER, I am the second owner! So lets put this to rest now. As for paint schemes, take it as a compliment, I do. I get the same sh!t you do when I take mine out too. I think there are three similar boats I've seen all different makes but similar paint. Every boat on the lake is similar in some way.
Holy cow Batman!!! Can't we all just get along? :D I think the best idea is to put the two boats side by side in the channel and enjoy their similarities and differences over a few cold ones, and make a new friend at the same time. :cool:

Roxysnow
09-21-2004, 09:44 AM
Holy cow Batman!!! Can't we all just get along? :D I think the best idea is to put the two boats side by side in the channel and enjoy their similarities and differences over a few cold ones, and make a new friend at the same time. :cool:
Sounds like a good idea! And it was meant for MGCMTNDAN!
(Can we call in and ask you about your awesome boat? Maybe I'll call and ask how you feel about others stealing your boat's gel coat)

Todd969
09-21-2004, 10:15 AM
All I want to know is which one of those pretty orange and purple boats is pulled by a Chevy HD and got pulled over west bound on the 40 about 4 weeks ago. Can we say healthy speeding ticket?

Roxysnow
09-21-2004, 10:33 AM
All I want to know is which one of those pretty orange and purple boats is pulled by a Chevy HD and got pulled over west bound on the 40 about 4 weeks ago. Can we say healthy speeding ticket?
That's funny. We were in Havi 4 weeks ago and I tow with our chevy hd but we store it in needles. No ticket for me! And we use the 40 always. :hammerhea

Huckleberry
09-21-2004, 11:12 AM
That's funny. We were in Havi 4 weeks ago and I tow with our chevy hd but we store it in needles. No ticket for me! And we use the 40 always. :hammerhea
See!!! Sometimes it GOOD to be the OTHER boat! :smile:

SoCalOffshore
09-21-2004, 12:13 PM
I got the speeding ticket. Doing 70 mph going up the Needles Hill. The radio show is being rescheduled. Although, they may be calling me shortly to discuss the Fed rate hike. Such is show business@!! :cool:

Roxysnow
09-21-2004, 12:21 PM
I got the speeding ticket. Doing 70 mph going up the Needles Hill. The radio show is being rescheduled. Although, they may be calling me shortly to discuss the Fed rate hike. Such is show business@!! :cool:
What type of work do you do? Major company?

OGShocker
09-21-2004, 12:26 PM
Who have I been throwing the "SHOCKER" to? I am confussed easily enough without having THREE boats gell coated alike... :messedup:

SoCalOffshore
09-21-2004, 12:31 PM
What type of work do you do? Major company?
I have my own independent investment advisory firm, NBS Financial Services, Inc. You can check out our web site at www.nbscompanies.com No SPAM intended. :D

SoCalOffshore
09-21-2004, 12:32 PM
Who have I been throwing the "SHOCKER" to? I am confussed easily enough without having THREE boats gell coated alike... :messedup:
I have had the Shocker thrown at me a few times. Remember, I am the guy throughing it at the bottom of the ocean. :D

TheLurker
09-21-2004, 05:44 PM
SoCalOffshore,
The next time you are going to be on give me a little more lead-time so I can listen if possible.
I use to like to listen to the financial shows like Moe Ansari and those two old guys. I would never take advice from them but it is interesting to hear people’s thoughts and insights.

Kachina26
09-21-2004, 05:47 PM
SoCalOffshore,
The next time you are going to be on give me a little more lead-time so I can listen if possible.
I use to like to listen to the financial shows like Moe Ansari and those two old guys. I would never take advice from them but it is interesting to hear people’s thoughts and insights.
Ditto (no pun intended) , by the time I got around to this thread it was 6:45 :2purples:

SoCalOffshore
09-21-2004, 06:32 PM
I will try my best. Sometimes the media and real life work on different schedules. But, today we had a film crew in from CNBC doing an interview regarding investing. The interview is scheduled to appear thursday at 9:45 am on the Power Lunch show.

TheLurker
09-21-2004, 06:53 PM
Nice!
I just happen to be off on Thursday. I usually have CNBC on in the background most weekday mornings . I'll tune in