PDA

View Full Version : F**K AL Quaida

NOTALENT
09-21-2004, 07:51 AM
Another Innocent Victim..BEHEADED!!! What the hell is wrong with these people?? So Far they have captured over 130 and beheaded 26..How in the hell can we let this shit go on. I went to a website and actually saw the video of the latest one...I cant come to explain how I felt watching this..All I know is I put 2 holes in my closet door...and used the pump to lift weights!!! :mad:

Phat Matt
09-21-2004, 08:00 AM
That latest video is by far the worst. Especially if you have the sound on. It is unbelieveable that people could do things like that to other innocent people. That guy is there to help build them a better country!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:

Slib77
09-21-2004, 08:03 AM
They don't give shit. They see all Americans as a threat.

Mrs. Restless22
09-21-2004, 08:09 AM
This is just horrible. I cant bring myself to watch the video.... :frown:

fujimo
09-21-2004, 08:11 AM
Just realized I went to school with the man from Hillsdale MI.that these bastards killed. I thinks its about time to start hunting down their family members and make em disapea.r

canuck1
09-21-2004, 08:16 AM
It's time to bring back the Crusades

NOTALENT
09-21-2004, 08:37 AM
I cant beleive that we actually let them go through with this??? I know that if we give in, then we will really be screwed. Not only will we look like cowards..but in there eyes if we give in then...they will feel like they can dominate us.

probablecause
09-21-2004, 08:53 AM
We need to start Operation "Enduring Radiation" over there!

NOTALENT
09-21-2004, 09:17 AM
We shouldnt fight fair...unfortunatley having our citizens murdered isnt enough to go to war!!! Damn protestors will bitch about it!! Until it happens to someone they know!! We should either get out of there, because..well it's not our problem..let them deal with it...or destroy the whole damn place..no matter what happens were not going to fix there problems..and we shouldnt try too.

Misogynist
09-21-2004, 09:19 AM
Roflmao.... I agree.... how is it we had the resolve to end WWII with nukes... I think the "Sunni Triangle" should become the "Sunni crater".... or "Lake Iraq"
:skull:

Big Warlock
09-21-2004, 09:22 AM
It's simple but difficult for most Americans to understand. Everytime they kill one of ours, we kill 10,000 of them. End of discussion. Napalm and carpet bombing works well. Forget about the "women and kids" issues. They are being raised to hate us because we are Christians. If your not a Christian, they still think you are because you are American. Their clergy cry out every day for our deaths
We missed our opportunity when the last group was holed up in the Mosque. All the fighters in a Mosque because they knew Americans wouldn't bomb it. Damn wish I was in charge for a day. "Ooops, I am sorry!!" No more F##king Mosque.
This they understand. Our being kind, gentle and compassionate, they do not understand. I know many of you will not agree. But if they ever get here, and capture your wife or daughter and do unspeakable things, your mind will change.

NOTALENT
09-21-2004, 09:25 AM
It's simple but difficult for most Americans to understand. Everytime they kill one of ours, we kill 10,000 of them. End of discussion. Napalm and carpet bombing works well. Forget about the "women and kids" issues. They are being raised to hate us because we are Christians. If your not a Christian, they still think you are because you are American. Their clergy cry out every day for our deaths
We missed our opportunity when the last group was holed up in the Mosque. All the fighters in a Mosque because they knew Americans wouldn't bomb it. Damn wish I was in charge for a day. "Ooops, I am sorry!!" No more F##king Mosque.
This they understand. Our being kind, gentle and compassionate, they do not understand. I know many of you will not agree. But if they ever get here, and capture your wife or daughter and do unspeakable things, your mind will change.
Damn straight it will...Not sure if this is right but I have heard that they really hate us because we treat our women so well...as to them there just there slaves???

Propchecker
09-21-2004, 09:28 AM
That's a good one :D

Scream
09-21-2004, 09:35 AM
They hate us because we live the dream. We have plenty and we're not afraid to show it. We have so much that we give them all of our leftovers, and still they hate us. We provide food, medicine and education to those backward ****s and all we get from them is beheadings.
From another perspective, Most Muslims are not terrorist and are good honest people. It's the whack clerics and thier version of what Islam is all about that really threaten us and our lifestyle.
We can all thank Jimmy Carter for taking away our govenments ability to eliminate "problems" when they crop up. He signed an executive order banning assasinations by the CIA, and I believe that the order is still in effect. I think that we need that tool back, but I really don't see any President signing the revocation of that executive order, it's too politically hot. Now GWB may just do that after the election. That would be a good move. Do it early enough in his 2nd Term that everyone will forget about it come election time in 2008...