PDA

View Full Version : Well I did it.

Stupid Fast
09-23-2004, 01:44 AM
I finally sold my house and we are buying this one today. We close this afternoon!
http://www.c21joewalker.com/Properties/Details.aspx?M=2410950
http://www.c21joewalker.com/Properties/Photos.aspx?M=2410950
There is a creek in the back yard also.
:rollside:
EMC

FMluvswater
09-23-2004, 01:50 AM
Wow! That's great! Beautiful looking house! Congratulations! Happy settling into your new place! :cool: :)

JustMVG
09-23-2004, 01:53 AM
Congrats looks gorgeous are you going to upgrade anything? or remodel?
Gonna keep us updated, we're looking now for a single story place with a lot of space in the backyard for some projects, if we find the right place i am going to have one of those prefab buildings set up like a4-5 car garage so i can put the boat inside and a workshop and hoping to put some soundproofing in another room for my drums that way i won't bug the neighbors and the girls can learn to play without bugging mom.... Mike VG

fourspeednup
09-23-2004, 01:59 AM
Sweet! But what is up with all the green stuff in the background? :wink:

Stupid Fast
09-23-2004, 02:05 AM
Sweet! But what is up with all the green stuff in the background? :wink:
That is grass and Trees! We have those things here..... :D

fourspeednup
09-23-2004, 02:08 AM
That is grass and Trees! We have those things here..... :D
How strange! :eek: :D

JustMVG
09-23-2004, 02:09 AM
You are truly a lucky son of a gun SF, all we have is Brown right now, and waiting for the fires to take that away from us :eek: ..... J/K MVG

Stupid Fast
09-23-2004, 02:10 AM
Congrats looks gorgeous are you going to upgrade anything? or remodel?
I am putting up a fence asap to keep my dogs out of the creek. I am also going to cut off a quarter of the deck sometime and add a 14x16 lower leve with privacy railing for a hot tub. One day I will put a bar in the basement, ohh yeah, my wife wants ceramic in the bathrooms and kitchen.
Gonna keep us updated, we're looking now for a single story place with a lot of space in the backyard for some projects, if we find the right place i am going to have one of those prefab buildings set up like a4-5 car garage so i can put the boat inside and a workshop and hoping to put some soundproofing in another room for my drums that way i won't bug the neighbors and the girls can learn to play without bugging mom.... Mike VG That would be nice!
Thanks for all the nice comments!
EMC

Stupid Fast
09-23-2004, 02:14 AM
You are truly a lucky son of a gun SF, all we have is Brown right now, and waiting for the fires to take that away from us :eek: ..... J/K MVG
Well We just had a bunch of flooding from Ivan. I am afraid to go to my cabin. With the move and all I just can not deal with it right now :(
Kinda wierd. The west coast is sceaming for rain, and this year we cant get rid of it fast enough. Go figure.

JetBoatRich
09-23-2004, 04:46 AM
Congratulations on the new home :cool: looks like a very nice place :)

FRENCHIE
09-23-2004, 05:00 AM
'run It Hard Baby!' :d

BarryMac
09-23-2004, 05:21 AM
Great lookin Casa, when's the house warming party for all of your HB friends??? ;)
gjb

Stupid Fast
09-23-2004, 05:46 AM
Great lookin Casa, when's the house warming party for all of your HB friends??? ;)
gjb
Well I am picking up the moveing truck at 4:00 tomarrow......
I have liqour and I can get more beer.... ;) :D
Might be a long drive for you though :D
EMC<-------only regret is cutting that big ass check :frown:

JustMVG
09-23-2004, 05:57 AM
Ah the cutting of the check is just a minor thing, look at all your gonna get out of a great place like that, and all of the memories to be had... Futures so bright for ya , you might need shades. :cool: MVG

Stupid Fast
09-24-2004, 02:28 AM
Ah the cutting of the check is just a minor thing, look at all your gonna get out of a great place like that, and all of the memories to be had... Futures so bright for ya , you might need shades. :cool: MVG
Thanks!
Well I closed last night and actually got $500 back, That was nice (I still think it is just a trick to make you feel better, but hey, it worked)
I will take pictures of the creek in the back. It is not quite big enough for the boat, but it is water.... :D
My daughter(4 in october) kinda freaked out when she realised the we have to "give up" our house that we have now. I don't think she quite understands yet.
My wife is already talking about liveing room and dining room furnature (she saw the check we got back).
Thanks again
EMC