PDA

View Full Version : 78 Eliminator.....Need your help!

Her454
09-23-2004, 03:10 PM
You posted a thread sometime in the past year I believe about the Cherynoble (sp) accident? It was an incredible thread with a girl documenting her drive through the country. I was telling someone about it the other day and how she told the story and put you right there with her...and now I cant find it when I search.
Can you send me the link if you still have it, or if anyone can find it in the HB archives I'd appreciate it.
Thanks-

mirvin
09-23-2004, 03:17 PM
Yeah I saw that. That was pretty cool. Did you do a search of his threads??
mirvin

Her454
09-23-2004, 03:20 PM
Yeah I saw that. That was pretty cool. Did you do a search of his threads??
mirvin
Yep I didnt come up with anything...now Im starting to 2nd guess myself and Im not sure it was him that posted it? Am I correct or did someone else post it? Jordy maybe?

mirvin
09-23-2004, 03:21 PM
Yeah that's it Forensic. Nice work.
mirvin

Her454
09-23-2004, 03:24 PM
If I am not mistaken, this is the link your looking for. It is a fascinating story.
http://www.kiddofspeed.com/default.htm
Forensic
THATS IT! Thanks....interesting chain of events since she wrote it too .............very cool story.

Mrs. Restless22
09-23-2004, 03:24 PM
Wow...I just skimmed through a few pages and looked at pics and read a few lines....that story looks amazing.
Im gonna have to read it sometime :)

Her454
09-23-2004, 03:26 PM
Wow...I just skimmed through a few pages and looked at pics and read a few lines....that story looks amazing.
Im gonna have to read it sometime :)
Shawna, Its very long, but worth every minute of reading. I had never really paid much attention to the accident before or its aftermath but now EVERY time I drive by (and thats every day) Rancho Seco Nuclear Power Plant, I think of her words.
Very well written with incredible pics and an insight that puts you right there with her. I've never forgotten the story.

Her454
09-23-2004, 03:35 PM
Thanks again for finding it Forensic.

Stealth Marine
09-23-2004, 04:02 PM
You posted a thread sometime in the past year I believe about the Cherynoble (sp) accident? It was an incredible thread with a girl documenting her drive through the country. I was telling someone about it the other day and how she told the story and put you right there with her...and now I cant find it when I search.
Can you send me the link if you still have it, or if anyone can find it in the HB archives I'd appreciate it.
Thanks-
AMAZING STORY...

Stealth Marine
09-23-2004, 04:13 PM
Thanks-
Turns out the whole thing is a FAKE after all...
http://www.uer.ca/forum_showthread.asp?fid=1&threadid=8951
Read the first and last postings on this thread.

Slib77
09-23-2004, 04:15 PM
Wow. I am glad I read that. Incredible pictures.

Her454
09-23-2004, 04:16 PM
Turns out the whole thing is a FAKE after all...
http://www.uer.ca/forum_showthread.asp?fid=1&threadid=8951
Read the first and last postings on this thread.
SHIT Dont I feel like a dumbass now. I believed that story and was in awe at her writing. You cant f'ng believe anything anymore. Im not sure I want to thank you Stealth, but thanks, I guess.
Her454 ~ Pissed off I wasted my time but still wanting to believe. :sqeyes:

Blown 472
09-23-2004, 05:39 PM
But where in tha f uck is 78??? :confused:

Slib77
09-23-2004, 05:50 PM
I will take my "Wow" comment back and replace it with "POSER".

Her454
09-24-2004, 09:44 AM
But where in tha f uck is 78??? :confused:
MIA ..............

miller19j
09-24-2004, 11:13 AM
The fact that she did not ride her motorcycle through changes nothing. The event and the pictures are just as telling and touching.
I give her a thumbs up for sharing this with the world!