PDA

View Full Version : Aftershock customer Service sucks!!!!!!!!!!

PunchItDaddy
09-23-2004, 09:40 PM
Hey Boatfloating, I have a question. You are defending Aftershock/Carrera because of the stories they tell you. Maybe you should talk a couple of friends of mine and ask the them how honest and how well their customer service was. If you want to talk about extortion, why don't you ask your friends of 12 yrs. why they are keeping my friends money. My friend Mark Butteriss (I have no prob. giving his name) went to purchase an Aftershock. He left a deposit, and a couple of weeks later back out. They still have his money and have had it since May, thats almost 6 months. Their excuse is they don't have the money to pay him back. Great customer service they are providing, almost as good as for the burnt down cat that was sitting in front of there shop. How can you defend a company that can't payback a person $3500 they owe him. Another 2 frineds had purchased a new Carrera that need to be brought back for warranty issues, you friends kept the boat for 2 months, told them the boat was ready for pick-up, when they showed up nothing was done to the boat it had not even been touched. Maybe you should open your eyes and see how many people they bending over including yourself. This message is not intend to trash you, its intend to trash Aftershock/Carrera. I understand you are just trying to defend them to protect the value of you boat, because I see you have a Carrera. If you have any questions feel free to contact me, I am not afraid to tell it how it is. Please talk to your friends and ask them when they might be able to pay my friend back.

Kilrtoy
09-23-2004, 09:48 PM
Oh Man, this is not good.
I bet COMMANDER IS HAPPY WITH THIS

09-23-2004, 10:00 PM
Apparently I'm not the only one that isn't happy with Aftershock!

Havasu_Dreamin
09-23-2004, 10:08 PM
Before some newbie with a whopping one post flames me, let me just say I'm playing devils advocate here as I don't have an Aftershock nor will I ever be purhasing one. That being said, was the deposit that was left a refundable deposit?
Kilr, I think you're right, Commander is happy to have someone else catching the heat. :2purples:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-23-2004, 10:23 PM
Oh Man, this is not good.
I bet COMMANDER IS HAPPY WITH THIS
WTF LMAO

CatShopper
09-23-2004, 10:27 PM
That being said, was the deposit that was left a refundable deposit?
In Ca. if a company can not prove that there was a lose in the transaction, they have to return it. And why wouldn't they? When was the last time you saw a company selling custom built cars, rails, boats or what ever else and didn't have it on the paper work that it was nonrefundable?
He should be glad that's all he is out of pocket right now, it could be worse and he could have paid for the hole boat. Still sucks for your buddy though! They are just one of the companys in that hole area I would never buy a boat from. That must be the low rent district of the boat bizzzzzzz. The only thing in that area that is any good is Lavey Craft.
Bill

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-23-2004, 10:30 PM
Hey Boatfloating, I have a question. You are defending Aftershock/Carrera because of the stories they tell you. Maybe you should talk a couple of friends of mine and ask the them how honest and how well their customer service was. If you want to talk about extortion, why don't you ask your friends of 12 yrs. why they are keeping my friends money. My friend Mark Butteriss (I have no prob. giving his name) went to purchase an Aftershock. He left a deposit, and a couple of weeks later back out. They still have his money and have had it since May, thats almost 6 months. Their excuse is they don't have the money to pay him back. Great customer service they are providing, almost as good as for the burnt down cat that was sitting in front of there shop. How can you defend a company that can't payback a person $3500 they owe him. Another 2 frineds had purchased a new Carrera that need to be brought back for warranty issues, you friends kept the boat for 2 months, told them the boat was ready for pick-up, when they showed up nothing was done to the boat it had not even been touched. Maybe you should open your eyes and see how many people they bending over including yourself. This message is not intend to trash you, its intend to trash Aftershock/Carrera. I understand you are just trying to defend them to protect the value of you boat, because I see you have a Carrera. If you have any questions feel free to contact me, I am not afraid to tell it how it is. Please talk to your friends and ask them when they might be able to pay my friend back.
MY MY MY WHAT DO WE HAVE HERE :hammer2: :hammer2:

C-2
09-23-2004, 10:39 PM
They are just one of the companys in that hole area I would never buy a boat from. That must be the low rent district of the boat bizzzzzzz. The only thing in that area that is any good is Lavey Craft.
Bill
huh? :idea:

09-23-2004, 10:40 PM
No Comment other than only get me one time

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-23-2004, 10:41 PM
No Comment other than only get me one time
LOLOLOLOLOLOLO

DryHeatOnly
09-23-2004, 10:43 PM
In Ca. if a company can not prove that there was a lose in the transaction, they have to return it. And why wouldn't they? When was the last time you saw a company selling custom built cars, rails, boats or what ever else and didn't have it on the paper work that it was nonrefundable?
He should be glad that's all he is out of pocket right now, it could be worse and he could have paid for the hole boat. Still sucks for your buddy though! They are just one of the companys in that hole area I would never buy a boat from. That must be the low rent district of the boat bizzzzzzz. The only thing in that area that is any good is Lavey Craft.
Bill
I'd include Shockwave in your last sentence.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-23-2004, 10:45 PM
I'd include Shockwave in your last sentence.
ahhhhhhhhhhh B/S

DryHeatOnly
09-23-2004, 10:47 PM
ahhhhhhhhhhh B/S
Bless You.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-23-2004, 10:49 PM
Bless You.
thank-you I need a tissue

DryHeatOnly
09-23-2004, 10:53 PM
thank-you I need a tissue
You're welcome.
BTW, do you think this thread is gonna cause some fireworks tomorrow? I'm not psychic, but I'm thinkin'...yeah maybe :jawdrop:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-23-2004, 10:56 PM
I will say this if I hadnt bought this boat, I would have bought a 29 shockwave, it has alot of room in side

DryHeatOnly
09-23-2004, 10:59 PM
I will say this if I hadnt bought this boat, I would have bought a 29 shockwave, it has alot of room in side
It looks like your boat is doin' the job jus fine. ;)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-23-2004, 11:00 PM
and you know that

ty34984
09-24-2004, 05:34 AM
enough said

Larry Nebb
09-24-2004, 05:47 AM
Could I please get some pop corn, a beer and a few bong hits?? Looks like some good drama brewing.
Larry Nebb out!

BoatPI
09-24-2004, 06:36 AM
Recently I commented on boat companies "boat-to-boat" cash floating the company business practives. I will let the deposit story stand on it's own, but this would be an example of what I was speaking to. It true, the person that placed the order should be running to small claims court.
I have been involved in many lawsuits, and nearly eveny time an well written letter of "intent to flie legal action" type of letter to the company, sent by certified mail, did the trick. They have the money, and are just playing the game. No matter if it is a boat company, or a contractor, the game is the same. Most individuals do not have the time to go to small claims court, and would prefer NOT to have this legal file as a public record. And yes, I can access this information in moments online, and do so for insurance companies.
So my suggestion would be to write the letter in a professional, yet direct manner.
Threats are unneccesary, just be upfront and tell the company where you are going with this difference next!

Dribble
09-24-2004, 07:03 AM
They are just one of the companys in that hole (sic) area I would never buy a boat from. That must be the low rent district of the boat bizzzzzzz. The only thing in that area that is any good is Lavey Craft
Bill
Well you all heard it from the expert. Stay the hell away from Shockwave, Essex, Eliminator, Hallett, Force, Ultra and Cobra. They build nothing but piles of shit. I wouldn't let my dog ride in one of those buckets.
:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-24-2004, 07:18 AM
Dang, Aftershock is taking a beating on here lately. :boxingguy

RiverToysJas
09-24-2004, 07:19 AM
Well you all heard it from the expert. Stay the hell away from Shockwave, Essex, Eliminator, Hallett, Force, Ultra and Cobra. They build nothing but piles of shit. I wouldn't let my dog ride in one of those buckets.
You and me both my friend!!! But I have let RD's dog ride in my LaveyCraft! ;) :D
RTJas :D

OGShocker
09-24-2004, 07:21 AM
Then I suggest you haul azz up to Dana Performance Boats before the wait list gets too big! :D Shameless plug for a top notch Montclair boat builder!

CornWater
09-24-2004, 08:32 AM
Exactly... Way to make an entrance there Catshopper.. :confused:

PunchItDaddy
09-24-2004, 09:09 AM
Before some newbie with a whopping one post flames me, let me just say I'm playing devils advocate here as I don't have an Aftershock nor will I ever be purhasing one. That being said, was the deposit that was left a refundable deposit?
Kilr, I think you're right, Commander is happy to have someone else catching the heat. :2purples:
Yes the deposit was refun. He has been calling them over and over and all they give him are nothing but excuses (The checks will be in the mail next week, oh I think we already mailed, oh sorry we don't have any money to pay you back now). He has been adding a interest to whats owed, and he is intitled to it.

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-24-2004, 10:37 AM
Dang, Aftershock is taking a beating on here lately. :boxingguy
its about time

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-24-2004, 10:39 AM
its about time
Takes a little pressure off the Commmander owners in here huh!! :rollside:
Long time not talk to Mel, no OP6 for you this weekend?????? :confused:
:D
Linda

shadow
09-24-2004, 10:45 AM
Bill
I'd include Ultra in that last sentence!

Mullet
09-24-2004, 10:47 AM
Speaking of Commander............
what a jackass that guy (owners son?) is that drives the blue escalade. I was stuck on the 91 a few weeks ago, when the jackass tried to pass me on the shoulder. being the ahole that I am, I moved my truck to the right so that there wasnt enough room for him to go by. He then "maddogged" me as he went by. with all the commander stickers on his truck he should know better. at one time I had considered buying a commander, and if i was going to, that ahole changed my mind. Hellooo Lavey!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-24-2004, 10:47 AM
Takes a little pressure off the Commmander owners in here huh!! :rollside:
Long time not talk to Mel, no OP6 for you this weekend?????? :confused:
:D
Linda
no :cry: :cry: but I will make up for it at ALMOST DAM RUN, are you guys going

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-24-2004, 10:53 AM
no :cry: :cry: but I will make up for it at ALMOST DAM RUN, are you guys going
We're going to Op6 but not the almost the dam run. :) :)

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-24-2004, 11:01 AM
We're going to Op6 but not the almost the dam run. :) :)
WTF you should go

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-24-2004, 11:10 AM
WTF you should go
We can't, we aren't part of the Shockwave club! :rolleyes: hahahah Just kidding SW peeps!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-24-2004, 11:12 AM
We can't, we aren't part of the Shockwave club! :rolleyes: hahahah Just kidding SW peeps!
me neither, thank god J/K :D

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-24-2004, 11:13 AM
me neither, thank god J/K :D
LOL!! :D

DryHeatOnly
09-24-2004, 11:14 AM
C'mon you two...where's the love? :D
Us Shockwave owners have plenty for ya'. :cool:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-24-2004, 11:14 AM
so why arent you going

Mrs. Bordsmnj
09-24-2004, 11:15 AM
so why arent you going
You know what, I have no idea why not :hammerhea

Sickntwizted
09-24-2004, 04:00 PM
My Friend told me to sign up on this forum, said there's some good drama going on about some f'ed up boat company. Some dude took it to a new level.
My friend has a 28 Tremor with the worst graphics job I have ever seen. I told him they should have paid you to take the boat. He told me they basically said he had to take it or they would charge him a restocking fe for not taking it.
Formula, age does matter!

DryHeatOnly
09-24-2004, 04:10 PM
My Friend told me to sign up on this forum, said there's some good drama going on about some f'ed up boat company. Some dude took it to a new level.
My friend has a 28 Tremor with the worst graphics job I have ever seen. I told him they should have paid you to take the boat. He told me they basically said he had to take it or they would charge him a restocking fe for not taking it.
Formula, age does matter!
Welcome to the board...we don't condone drama unless it's absolutely necessary :D
Graphics are very subjective. What somebody hates another may find pleasing :rolleyes:

ratso
09-24-2004, 04:11 PM
I personally think all deposits should be non-refundable...

Sickntwizted
09-24-2004, 05:23 PM
[QUOTE=DryHeatOnly]Welcome to the board...we don't condone drama unless it's absolutely necessary :D
Well, is it neccessary?

Rexone
09-24-2004, 05:26 PM
[QUOTE=DryHeatOnly]Welcome to the board...we don't condone drama unless it's absolutely necessary :D
Well, is it neccessary?
Funny how you and 4619884 have identical IP addresses. Imagine that :rollside:

Racer277
09-24-2004, 05:30 PM
:D :D :D

Kilrtoy
09-24-2004, 05:31 PM
I agree rtso deposit means you are buying or I am keeping.... Unless so agreed prior and in writing

djunkie
09-24-2004, 05:32 PM
BUSTED!!!!!!!!

ahhell
09-24-2004, 05:36 PM
what a jackass that guy (owners son?) is that drives the blue escalade. I was stuck on the 91 a few weeks ago, when the jackass tried to pass me on the shoulder. being the ahole that I am, I moved my truck to the right so that there wasnt enough room for him to go by. He then "maddogged" me as he went by. with all the commander stickers on his truck he should know better. at one time I had considered buying a commander, and if i was going to, that ahole changed my mind. Hellooo Lavey!
i dont care if the owners are asses...my boat floats and goes and doesnt catch on fire. I just happen to take it to a third party for repairs...havent needed Any though.........and..........i hate all you guys at op6 and the zoo and any place on the water..........just ranting cuz im NOT AT THE RIVER
Bob-----------out to get ice cream to make beer floats :idea:

Ziggy
09-24-2004, 05:46 PM
Are you the 91 traffic controller??? let the guy do what he wants and piss off whoever he wants with his driving. He's the one that gets a ticky if he gets caught.
I agree he should be smart enough and represent his Co. in the public with dignity.....but we've all done dumb things on the road, you can't deny.

Sickntwizted
09-24-2004, 05:58 PM
So, I guess it's ok if a mfg takes deposit form customer, customer changes his mind before the boat is even started mfg has the right to keep deposit.
Is that how you see it?

ahhell
09-24-2004, 06:31 PM
So, I guess it's ok if a mfg takes deposit form customer, customer changes his mind before the boat is even started mfg has the right to keep deposit.
Is that how you see it?
PUT IT IN WRITING...THE END

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-24-2004, 06:32 PM
what are you smoking :eat:

Kilrtoy
09-24-2004, 06:37 PM
Please explain the purpose of a deposit....
I just sold My bike the guy gave me a deposit asking I take it off the market for 30 days, I explained on day 31 the money is mine and the bike is back on the market. I should not keep it, I DONT THINK SO.

ratso
09-24-2004, 06:45 PM
Is that how you see it?
Yes...for being a frigging flake on the deal to begin with... :D

ratso
09-24-2004, 06:46 PM
what are you smoking :eat:
Drug free here...the idiot who flaked on the boat deal must have been smoking something when he put money down on something he didn't intend to buy...

ratso
09-24-2004, 06:50 PM
Just went back and read a few posts...Thanks Kilrtoy... :D

carreraboat
09-24-2004, 06:54 PM
This crap is getting old!bagging on one manuf. or the other with no proof except for some idiot's word. not a contract claiming no refunds, my boats on fire , too many wire ties, wouldn,t go as fast, would be done by this date, crap crap crap come on guys if you are going to go on a public form and bash any manuf. have your sh**t toghether and post facts with docs where it shows you get your deposit back or they agreed to move fills or it will go this fast or they will never copy you gel coat, what ever the story just dont come on here and bash someone without the facts or something to back up your story besides words!show pics, docs, or something,this is getting worse than high school. sorry for the rant but this is getting old

ratso
09-24-2004, 06:56 PM
This crap is getting old!bagging on one manuf. or the other with no proof except for some idiot's word. not a contract claiming no refunds, my boats on fire , too many wire ties, wouldn,t go as fast, would be done by this date, crap crap crap come on guys if you are going to go on a public form and bash any manuf. have your sh**t toghether and post facts with docs where it shows you get your deposit back or they agreed to move fills or it will go this fast or they will never copy you gel coat, what ever the story just dont come on here and bash someone without the facts or something to back up your story besides words!show pics, docs, or something,this is getting worse than high school. sorry for the rant but this is getting old
It's too easy now days to blame someone else for all your misfortunes. All you gotta do is get an attorney and sue...

phebus
09-24-2004, 07:17 PM
Carreraboat, your's is the best post I have read on here in a while. Thanks, you hit the nail on the head.

Sickntwizted
09-24-2004, 08:15 PM
I just sold My bike the guy gave me a deposit asking I take it off the market for 30 days, I explained on day 31 the money is mine and the bike is back on the market. I should not keep it, I DONT THINK SO
Your bike is used and a deposit insures the buyer that you won't sell it.
If a customer is buying a new boat and mfg hasn't even started building it, I would say the deposit should be refundable at least prior to layup
Just an opinion from someone insignificant!

BoatFloating
09-24-2004, 08:19 PM
I guess everyone missed this huh! Your right this is getting way old. So 4619884 and Sickntwizted are using the same computer.
Is that how you see it?
So Sickntwizted, how are you involved in this deal. Is it your friend that didn't get his deposit? And how do you know 4619884????

Kilrtoy
09-24-2004, 08:23 PM
I just sold My bike the guy gave me a deposit asking I take it off the market for 30 days, I explained on day 31 the money is mine and the bike is back on the market. I should not keep it, I DONT THINK SO
Your bike is used and a deposit insures the buyer that you won't sell it.
If a customer is buying a new boat and mfg hasn't even started building it, I would say the deposit should be refundable at least prior to layup
Just an opinion from someone insignificant!
Actually no,
A deposit may be used to guarantee your place in line for the mold to be layed up, that you will buy a motor package they have in stock and are holding for you, so it is the same....

Sickntwizted
09-24-2004, 08:26 PM
This crap is getting old!bagging on one manuf. or the other with no proof except for some idiot's word. not a contract claiming no refunds, my boats on fire , too many wire ties, wouldn,t go as fast, would be done by this date, crap crap crap come on guys if you are going to go on a public form and bash any manuf. have your sh**t toghether and post facts with docs where it shows you get your deposit back or they agreed to move fills or it will go this fast or they will never copy you gel coat, what ever the story just dont come on here and bash someone without the facts or something to back up your story besides words!show pics, docs, or something,this is getting worse than high school. sorry for the rant but this is getting old.
Why should it be getting old, because your afaid your boat is going to depreciate. Aftershock does suck, my friend shouldn't of had to pay for that boat either they should have offered him some money back or built him a new one. If a mfg like Aftershock Boats can't provide quality Customer Service than they shouldn't be in business. The truth hurts

BoatFloating
09-24-2004, 08:30 PM
This crap is getting old!bagging on one manuf. or the other with no proof except for some idiot's word. not a contract claiming no refunds, my boats on fire , too many wire ties, wouldn,t go as fast, would be done by this date, crap crap crap come on guys if you are going to go on a public form and bash any manuf. have your sh**t toghether and post facts with docs where it shows you get your deposit back or they agreed to move fills or it will go this fast or they will never copy you gel coat, what ever the story just dont come on here and bash someone without the facts or something to back up your story besides words!show pics, docs, or something,this is getting worse than high school. sorry for the rant but this is getting old.
Why should it be getting old, because your afaid your boat is going to depreciate. Aftershock does suck, my friend shouldn't of had to pay for that boat either they should have offered him some money back or built him a new one. If a mfg like Aftershock Boats can't provide quality Customer Service than they shouldn't be in business. The truth hurts
Can you answer my one question????
So Sickntwizted, how are you involved in this deal. Is it your friend that didn't get his deposit? And how do you know 4619884????

Sickntwizted
09-24-2004, 08:31 PM
PUT IT IN WRITING...THE END
If you have an Aftershock or Carrera, it is the end, FOR YOU!

Sickntwizted
09-24-2004, 08:37 PM
I haven't had a chance to read everything about that deal but my friend filled me in and it sounds like all you Aftershock lovers are trying your hardest to squash this. I will find the threads on 4619884 and give you my unbias opinion.
So, sit back and lets get it on!

C-2
09-24-2004, 08:38 PM
Are you the 91 traffic controller??? let the guy do what he wants and piss off whoever he wants with his driving. He's the one that gets a ticky if he gets caught.
I agree he should be smart enough and represent his Co. in the public with dignity.....but we've all done dumb things on the road, you can't deny.
I've also been cut off by that *sshole. We were doing about 85 in the fastrack approaching the 91/55 split when the dickhead just had to get in front of us. No problem except getting in front of us forced US to brake hard and hold on, something that was totally uncalled for.
Never knew who it was until now. :burningm: :burningm:

BoatFloating
09-24-2004, 08:40 PM
I haven't had a chance to read everything about that deal but my friend filled me in and it sounds like all you Aftershock lovers are trying your hardest to squash this. I will find the threads on 4619884 and give you my unbias opinion.
So, sit back and lets get it on!
The reason I asked is you and 4619884 are using the same IP address so this means you are using the same computer. So I would say you must know 4619884 and his burnt Aftershock.

phebus
09-24-2004, 08:50 PM
Sickntwizted, you have no credibility. :rolleyes:

jake&val
09-24-2004, 08:53 PM
what is the commander drama i have a commander

Kilrtoy
09-24-2004, 08:56 PM
what is the commander drama i have a commander
Oh boy this is getting good now......

jake&val
09-24-2004, 09:00 PM
hows that

H20 Toie
09-24-2004, 09:04 PM
Take your boat back to Commander to have any work done and then you'll have drama (and stories to tell)

jake&val
09-24-2004, 09:07 PM
i have and have hade no problums and am on my 2nd commander

Sickntwizted
09-24-2004, 09:09 PM
Sickntwizted, you have no credibility.
Phbal 4619884 is a good friend and I have seen the bullshit Aftershock put him through from the beginning and this is my IP and I will say what ever the fu I want. Your just a shitstarter and you don't know the facts, all you know how to do is feed off other peoples grief (bottom feeder) so let's see you stop me! Same for you Boat Sinking

Sickntwizted
09-24-2004, 09:13 PM
Yes...for being a frigging flake on the deal to begin with
Everyone has a right to change thier mind, apparently your not in sales!

phebus
09-24-2004, 09:16 PM
Let 4619884 speak for himself. I am so sick of the "friend of a friend of a friend" had this or that bad thing happen to him bullshit. Second hand info, lack of facts or documentation goes no where with me, and luckily with most of the informed people on this board, so it's time to give it a rest.

H20 Toie
09-24-2004, 09:16 PM
Thats great wish i could say the same. And i'm not the only one that has had major problems with them. But the good thing was that i found this site and reading past threads will help on my next boat.
I know that any boat can have problems but when you have so many owners that are unhappy and a lot of the time it is with Commander boats you have to wonder.

BoatFloating
09-24-2004, 09:25 PM
Phbal 4619884 is a good friend and I have seen the bullshit Aftershock put him through from the beginning and this is my IP and I will say what ever the fu I want. Your just a shitstarter and you don't know the facts, all you know how to do is feed off other peoples grief (bottom feeder) so let's see you stop me! Same for you Boat Sinking
Hey nobody is trying to stop you just trying to figure out who we are dealing with. You played it off like you didn't know 4619884 at first and now he's a good friend. I'm telling you of my own experiance with them and I haven't had a problem with.

jdogginla
09-24-2004, 09:26 PM
This is funny shit.........unless he is your fricken room-mate and you guys have the same computer in the living room, you and phbal 4619884 are the same person. You obviously are not the sharpest tool in the ol tool box, it now makes sense why your boat burned. :hammerhea

Kilrtoy
09-24-2004, 09:28 PM
This is funny shit.........unless he is your fricken room-mate and you guys have the same computer in the living room, you and phbal 4619884 are the same person. You obviously are not the sharpest tool in the ol tool box, it's now makes sense why your boat burned. :hammerhea
OUCH,
Also Shockwave's run faster under smaller power, ask around

Sickntwizted
09-24-2004, 09:29 PM
This is funny shit.........unless he is your fricken room-mate and you guys have the same computer in the living room, you and phbal 4619884 are the same person. You obviously are not the sharpest tool in the ol tool box, it's now makes sense why your boat burned. :hammerhea[/QUOTE]

Sickntwizted
09-24-2004, 09:40 PM
This is funny shit.........unless he is your fricken room-mate and you guys have the same computer in the living room, you and phbal 4619884 are the same person. You obviously are not the sharpest tool in the ol tool box, it now makes sense why your boat burned.
Hey dogshit, 4619884 has too much class to go on this forum but I don't and no he isn't my room mate dumb shit he signed up using my laptop.
You keep referring to this sharpest tool thing, 4619884 is a very intelligent person and as for me I'm just a freaking crazy asshole that's tired of all the little bitches trying to protect a piece a shit company like Afterbirth I mean Aftershock.
Your either employed there or your getting paid to talk smack either way your nothing, two years from now you'll still be nothing just like Aftershock!

Sickntwizted
09-24-2004, 09:52 PM
Thats great wish i could say the same. And i'm not the only one that has had major problems with them. But the good thing was that i found this site and reading past threads will help on my next boat.
I know that any boat can have problems but when you have so many owners that are unhappy and a lot of the time it is with Commander boats you have to wonder
These fools have nothing better to do than give people who have ligitimate complaints against mfg's like Aftershock hard time. Thanks getting my back.
Boat Buyers have a right to know which companies suck and which ones don't

Jordy
09-24-2004, 09:53 PM
[I]4619884 is a very intelligent person
Guess that's a relative perception. Filling your bilge full of gas and lighting it off when you have no insurance, then sitting in front of the builder and trying to get a new boat doesn't exactly stike me as Einstein'ish behavior... :hammerhea

jdogginla
09-24-2004, 09:57 PM
[I]
Hey dogshit, 4619884 has too much class to go on this forum but I don't and no he isn't my room mate dumb shit he signed up using my laptop.
You keep referring to this sharpest tool thing, 4619884 is a very intelligent person and as for me I'm just a freaking crazy asshole that's tired of all the little bitches trying to protect a piece a shit company like Afterbirth I mean Aftershock.
You either employed their or your getting paid to to the smack either way your nothing, two years from now you'll still be nothing just like Aftershock!
Let's get a few things straight.......
1) The name is Jdogg.......not dogshit. And "dogshit" is two words not one.
2) Did 4619884's laptop burn down with his boat? Is that why he is sitting at your kitchen table using your laptop, while you're making dinner?
3) I've only used the "sharpest tool" reference once. Your own comments make it obvious that I only need to reference it once.
4) I'm not an employee of Aftershock, and I do not own an aftershock......in fact I am what most on this board refer to as Lake Lice. But I've become wiser over the years and will be purchasing my boat in the months to come. Trust me it won't be an Aftershock either.
5) The word "their" should be used properly next time.....again this points to you not being the sharpest tool. I know I know......it's a whacky theory!
Ohhhh......and if you're at home reading this (since it's a laptop) say "hi" to 4619884 for us all :p

Jordy
09-24-2004, 10:00 PM
Ohhhh......and if you're at home reading this (since it's a laptop) say "hi" to 4619884 for us all :p
867-5309. Jenny we got your number... :p :wink: :D

Jordy
09-24-2004, 10:06 PM
Come on Rick Jame's Bitch, you've been working on a reply for over 5 minutes. Better be a good one. Is Jennay helping you? :D
I'm Rick Jame's Bitch
Last Activity: Today 11:01 PM
Replying to Thread Aftershock customer Service sucks!!!!!!!!!! @ 11:01 PM
Maybe you should spend some time and learn to quote posts too. It's really quite simple, easier than not blowing your boat up. There is a little button on the lower right hand side that says, get this, "QUOTE." :eek:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2004, 10:07 PM
so a new shit talker.. he can talk a mean game.. but he is one foot in a hole and the other on a banana peel..
can I get my popcorn. :2purples:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2004, 10:10 PM
there has to be something wrong with there service.. there seems to be more neg. then pos.. :hammerhea

Jordy
09-24-2004, 10:13 PM
Ok, now we're going on more than 10 minutes. Maybe Jenny is writing this reply for him. Maybe they're the same person. Coincidence? I think not. :D :D :D
Stay tuned next week for the next episode of "I'm too stupid to own a boat." :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2004, 10:15 PM
Ok, now we're going on more than 10 minutes. Maybe Jenny is writing this reply for him. Maybe they're the same person. Coincidence? I think not. :D :D :D
LMAO!! :p

Sickntwizted
09-24-2004, 10:16 PM
Ok Dogshit, you think your a funny guy don't you
This isn't even your fight, so stay the fuk out of it
it's none of your business. Apparently your m.o. is
finding mis-spelled words, must be an english teacher
go to bed it's past your bed time!:hammer2:

GMFL
Just a lurker here....
But It's pretty obvious that "867-5309" and "sickandstupid" are the same person. Just compare the spelling between the two ID's.
He's just trying to give that boat company a bad name and trash the co.
Don't give the idiot any more fuel.
BTW, don't own any of the boats mentioned or have anything to do with the companies. Just think this guy is an idiot..
Just an outside opinion.
GMFL

Kilrtoy
DAMN , why are you now bagging on Magic Mountain Dan :mix: :mix: :mix: :mix: :messedup: :messedup:

Jordy
09-24-2004, 10:17 PM
It took you 15 minutes to come up with that? Not only too stupid to own a boat, but apparently too stupid to play on the internet... :rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2004, 10:17 PM
it is everyones business since the ass is on the side of the fricken road.. :hammerhea

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2004, 10:18 PM
Just a lurker here....
But It's pretty obvious that "867-5309" and "sickandstupid" are the same person. Just compare the spelling between the two ID's.
He's just trying to give that boat company a bad name and trash the co.
Don't give the idiot any more fuel.
BTW, don't own any of the boats mentioned or have anything to do with the companies. Just think this guy is an idiot..
Just an outside opinion.
GMFL
and a very good opinion at that.. welcome aboard.. and enjoy the ride. :D

Kilrtoy
09-24-2004, 10:19 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE,
Sold the bike,
only one step away now :D

Beautiful Noise
09-24-2004, 10:19 PM
It took you 15 minutes to come up with that? Not only too stupid to own a boat, but apparently too stupid to play on the internet... http://www.riverratlife.com/forums/board/ubb/graemlins/****sakes.gif ... :rolleyes:
Hmmmmm Now I better get the Popcorn out :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2004, 10:20 PM
MRS FLYIN VEE,
Sold the bike,
only one step away now :D
you better get to it.. but remember
don't buy an aftershock :p

Jordy
09-24-2004, 10:22 PM
Hmmmmm Now I better get the Popcorn out :)
Set a reminder timer as I'm sure it's going to be sometime later this year before Jenny or his clone come up with anything resembling something that might be worth considering reading.
I'm going to the lake tomorrow, should I wash my boat with gas, smoke, and then flick a match to dry it off before I put it on the water? :D

Kilrtoy
09-24-2004, 10:23 PM
I already have a shock,
A SHOCKWAVE

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2004, 10:24 PM
Set a reminder timer as I'm sure it's going to be sometime later this year before Jenny or his clone come up with anything resembling something that might be worth considering reading.
I'm going to the lake tomorrow, should I wash my boat with gas, smoke, and then flick a match to dry it off before I put it on the water? :D
LMAO!! maybe you should take the rag out of the gas tank first.. you might blow it up. :rolleyes:

MRS FLYIN VEE
I already have a shock,
A SHOCKWAVE
get rid of it and buy what you really want.. :p

Beautiful Noise
Wait till the end of the Day when the Boats on the Trailer that way it will be good and clean when you get Home for the next trip out :rolleyes: :rollside:

GMFL
09-24-2004, 10:26 PM
[QUOTE=jordanpaulk]Set a reminder timer as I'm sure it's going to be sometime later this year before Jenny or his clone come up with anything resembling something that might be worth considering reading.
Now that's funny!!

PunchItDaddy
09-24-2004, 10:29 PM
Jordanpaulk who are you to talk shit, you are nothing but a little babe who still has mommy's breast milk around lips. At 20 years old you don't know shit so stay out. I think the street lights are on and your mom is calling you to come home.

Sickntwizted
7300 posts you are the pro I guess you have nothing better to do, must be single ugly and lonely apparently!!

Jordy
OK, here is a little something you might find interesting, kind of like the matching IP's...
Talking shit lists his boat in his profile as a 2001 36' Formula.
Funny thing, I don't recall Formula making a 36' boat. So I did a search on boattrader and then again on google.
There are 102,695 boats, yachts and personal watercraft available to search today.
No Ads Found.
Apparently nobody is selling an '01 36' Formula. However, they're are 9 35' Formulas and 4 38' Formulas.
Maybe they only made a couple 36'er's and I'll bet they put the fuel fills in the engine compartment too... :rolleyes:

Jordy
09-24-2004, 10:30 PM
Jordanpaulk who are you to talk shit, you are nothing but a little babe who still has mommy's breast milk around lips. At 20 years old you don't know shit so stay out. I think the street lights are on and your mom is calling you to come home.
That's funny. Perhaps I'm not 20 and just having some fun with my profile jerkoff. Who the f uck are you anyway newbie? You sure this is a road you want to go down?

Jordy
09-24-2004, 10:32 PM
Oh yeah, and welcome to the boards jerkoff. :hammerhea
3 posts and you know it all... this is going to be lots and lots of fun...

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2004, 10:33 PM
I wanna watch.. :2purples:

PunchItDaddy
09-24-2004, 10:35 PM
Oh yeah, and welcome to the boards jerkoff. :hammerhea
3 posts and you know it all... this is going to be lots and lots of fun...
**** you 3 posts asshole. When you can buy a real boat call me and we can talk.

Kilrtoy
get rid of it and buy what you really want.. :p
I CANT AFFORD A SPECTRE :cry: :cry: :cry:

Beautiful Noise
You sure this is a road you want to go down?
I've heard say thats its easier to Swim up River than go down that Darn Road :idea:

Sickntwizted
09-24-2004, 10:36 PM
jordanpaulk your only 20 years old you live at home dad pays for your internet
your small boats are nothing but baby toys, be a man buy a real boat.
2001 36 Formula want to buy it, it's yours $180,000

Jordy
Come on Talking shit while twisted, another 5 minute response, this is going to be good right? :rolleyes:
Replying to Thread Aftershock customer Service sucks!!!!!!!!!! @ 11:31 PM
I waited another 5 minutes for this?
OK, apparently you missed the fact that I'm not really 20. I'm going to type it really slow now... I a m n o t 2 0 y e a r s o l d. S t o p w i t h y o u r a l t e r b o y f a n t a s i e s n o w.
My small boats are both paid for, as is my house f ucko. I'm still a little confused on the 36' Formula deal. I can't seem to find where they ever made a 36' in '01.
Oh, and both my boats are insured and I haven't set fire to either one of them. And when I want to get on a big boat, I also have an 80'er sitting in a slip in San Diego too... It's diesel so you might not be able to set it on fire.

Beautiful Noise
I wanna watch.. :2purples:
Figures :cool: :rolleyes: :)

jdogginla
Actually you dumbass........I have two jobs.
1) I run one the largest independent tv/film studios in town
2) I'm town PIMP in the city of Beaumont.......so take you and your other personalities somewhere else before I PIMP slap your bitch ass!
And it is my buisness, and everyone else's buisness as soon you or "your so called friend" brought your stupid ass and your burnt up boat onto this forum trying to rally fellow boaters onto your side.
I understand how bitter you and your split personality are about burning your ****ing boat. I mean every time you burn a piece of toast, it must piss you off! When you cook popcorn in the microwave and burn it.....does the smell give you flashbacks? ****.....I bet everytime you put gas in your tank you say to yourself.."Self!@#$ This is where the ****ing gas tank should be, not next to the engine!@#"
Ohhh......and did you say hi to your friend for us?

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2004, 10:37 PM
I think you both better stop while your still behind.. his profile has changed to fu ck with you guys.. get it..

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2004, 10:38 PM
I CANT AFFORD A SPECTRE :cry: :cry: :cry:
why would you want one of those when you have one of the best on the west coast waiting for you.. :D

Kilrtoy
09-24-2004, 10:40 PM
I think you both better stop while your still behind.. his profile has changed to fu ck with you guys.. get it..
HEY, HEY NOW,
I dont want to see two guys F.U.C.K.I.N.G

MRS FLYIN VEE
HEY, HEY NOW,
I dont want to see two guys F.U.C.K.I.N.G
but maybe there not.. :rolleyes:

Jordy
It actually changes every year after my birthday so I can keep turning 21. :cool:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2004, 10:41 PM
It actually changes every year after my birthday so I can keep turning 21. :cool:
LMAO!! and you still have the legs like one.. :p

Jordy
09-24-2004, 10:44 PM
This just in:
after checking out the website:
http://www.formulaboats.com/
my suspicions have been confirmed. Formula doesn't even make a 36' so this guy is even more full of shit than we first figured. They make a 33, a 34, a 35, a 37, and on and on. But no 36. You could at least try and figure out what kind of boat you have before you come here with your second screen name and more bullshit retard... I might be only be 20 (as far as you know ;) )but I can see through the shit you're spewing pretty easily. :rolleyes:

Sickntwizted
I wouldn't be bragging about being town pimp in Beaumont, that town is smaller than my backyard.

Jordy
I wouldn't be bragging about being town pimp in Beaumont, that town is smaller than my backyard.
But bigger than your imaginary boat. :p

Kilrtoy
09-24-2004, 10:47 PM
This just in:
after checking out the website:
http://www.formulaboats.com/
my suspicions have been confirmed. Formula doesn't even make a 36' so this guy is even more full of shit than we first figured. They make a 33, a 34, a 35, a 37, and on and on. But no 36. You could at least try and figure out what kind of boat you have before you come here with your second screen name and more bullshit retard... I might be only be 20 (as far as you know ;) )but I can see through the shit you're spewing pretty easily. :rolleyes:
YES THEY DO , It comes standard with twin thru hull exhaust and is 25MPH faster than the other boats..... :wink:

GMFL
Is Punchitdaddy another alias of 8675309 and sickandstupid ??
Just asking and looking for some entertainment :mix:

jdogginla
Ahhhhh our lil town, has a newly founded large population.......you might want to heed on the side of caution before you start talking trash about our 2nd home!@$# LOL

PunchItDaddy
09-24-2004, 10:49 PM
No I am not an alias of anybody. I am myself.

Jordy
09-24-2004, 10:52 PM
That must be something to be proud of... :rolleyes:

GMFL
09-24-2004, 10:53 PM
Yea, and your tag line is not even CLOSE to "sickandstupids" is it?

Sickntwizted
09-24-2004, 10:54 PM
JPaulk, your the idiot, my 36 Formula was at Havasu on Laborday next to my friends 36 Cafe Racer just south of the bridge.

Beautiful Noise
09-24-2004, 10:55 PM
JPaulk, your the idiot, my 36 Formula was at Havasu on Laborday next to my friends 36 Cafe Racer just south of the bridge.
Thats proof enough for me :cool:

Sickntwizted
09-24-2004, 10:55 PM
Ahhhhh our lil town, has a newly founded large population.......you might want to heed on the side of caution before you start talking trash about our 2nd home!@$# LOL
Heed this Bitch!

Jordy
09-24-2004, 10:57 PM
Ok, first off, wouldn't that be "you're" rather than "your." You're on your way to a very convicing argument. Maybe it's just me, but this seems kind of like the thread that was talking about how Jenny wanted a knew boat... You're just not very clever are you?
I didn't know Cigarette made a 36' Cafe Racer either as the 36' is the Gladiator. Last time I checked the Cafe Racer is a 35' anywhere you'd look to find it. You guys have this boat thing all figured out. I'll tell you what, I just hope whatever boat you/jenny/you end up with, ends up doused with gas and burned before you ever hit the water with it as you have proven beyond a reasonable doubt that you're too f ucking stupid to boat. :rolleyes:
All you have to do is look at boattraderonline.com and pick your model. Maybe you were busy out cruising around in your 31' DCB. (run with that one ;) )

GMFL
09-24-2004, 10:57 PM
Thats proof enough for me :cool:
I remember him there on pitbulday too. It must be true!

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2004, 10:58 PM
maybe they added a hood ornament for the extra foot. :D

jdogginla
09-24-2004, 10:58 PM
Heed this Bitch!
Is that all you have............you're joking right. :sleeping:

Jordy
09-24-2004, 10:59 PM
Heed this Bitch!
How long did that intelligent piece of literary wit take you and jenny? I'm going to guess that was at least a 4 minute piece of intellectual brain storm. :hammer2:

PunchItDaddy
09-24-2004, 11:00 PM
That must be something to be proud of... :rolleyes:
I have a lot to be proud ASS HOLE. You are nothing but a low life shit head that has nothing better to do then sit at home & jerk yourself off to how much you can stur shit up. You make yourself feel better by trashing others. Oh and by the way the is a 36' Formula, your just to stupid to find.

Sickntwizted
09-24-2004, 11:01 PM
Just needed to get back to the subject at hand.
Aftershocks lousy customer service, lousy gel coat
Lousy boats, lousy management and lousy ownership
If anybody has had a bad experience with Aftershock Boats
I would love to speak with you.

Kilrtoy
09-24-2004, 11:01 PM
maybe they added a hood ornament for the extra foot. :D
Or a swim step like aftershock,
35 is a CAFE RACER
JUST ASK OLE H.H.

Jordy
09-24-2004, 11:05 PM
I have a lot to be proud ASS HOLE.
Apparently mastering the English language isn't one of them. :rolleyes:
You are nothing but a low life shit head that has nothing better to do then sit at home & jerk yourself off to how much you can stur shit up. You make yourself feel better by trashing others.
Got it all figured out do you? :rollside:
Oh and by the way the is a 36' Formula, your just to stupid to find.
The is a 36' Formula? What the f uck does that mean? Couldn't figure out which form of there, their, they're, or thier to use? You must have meant "There is a 36' Formula."
Show me where, as I must be too stupid to find it as it doesn't exist. Maybe your smart enough to show me what I'm doing wrong. Oh, and that should be "you're" as in you are. Good thing you're here to help me out. :rolleyes:

Jordy
09-24-2004, 11:06 PM
Nobody wants to play with me.... :(

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2004, 11:07 PM
:crossx: :p :smile:

Beautiful Noise
09-24-2004, 11:08 PM
I guess your on your own as usual :rolleyes: :D

Some Kind Of Monster
09-24-2004, 11:09 PM
Jordy.
Between Just Jets and here, you're pretty entertaining.
:)

Sickntwizted
09-24-2004, 11:10 PM
Jprick you got one hell of a mouth on you if you and dogshit think I'm 4619884
come on down to Corona on saturday and find out if we are one in the same.
That mouth of your's needs to be put in check. I don't think you have the balls, either of you.

Jordy
09-24-2004, 11:11 PM
OK, I made a mistake, and when that happens I'm the first to admit it. Apparently, I am too stupid to find that Formula did in fact make a 36' boat. My bad...
However, they haven't built one that I can find since '92 and they damn sure weren't building one in '01. So if that's a one off boat, perhaps someone should pick it up for $180K as it's a fukin' collectors item. Oh, and all the ones I did see, $117K was the high price, but most of them were in the $80K range.
Time to put the crack pipe down Jenny and take your multi personality meds... they're coming to take you away ha ha, ho ho, he he, ha ha... :D

Jordy
09-24-2004, 11:13 PM
That mouth of your's needs to be put in check. I don't think you have the balls, either of you.
Either of you? Weren't you just talking to one guy? So does he and his mouth lack the balls, would that be the either? Either denotes a choice...
Like if I wanted to buy an '01 36' Formula or if I wanted to buy a 36' Cafe Racer... :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2004, 11:15 PM
hmmm maybe he was talking to me.. :smile:

Jordy
09-24-2004, 11:16 PM
Nope, he's been replying for 5 minutes now, I'm guessing this is going to be the good one... :eek: :sleeping:
Viewing Thread Aftershock customer Service sucks!!!!!!!!!! @ 12:10 AM

Jordy
09-24-2004, 11:17 PM
tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock tick tock

Jordy
09-24-2004, 11:19 PM
Can I at least get a "I got your tick tock right here bitch" so I can go to bed? We're going on 10 minutes here. :idea:

Beautiful Noise
09-24-2004, 11:20 PM
"I got your tick tock right here bitch" :argue: :)

Jordy
09-24-2004, 11:21 PM
"I got your tick tock right here bitch" :argue: :)
Sweet. That was the 10 minute response I was looking for. :D :D :D
I'm guessing I'll probably have a nasty PM to post by morning too as talkingshit likes to send them out, much like Jenny did. I was forwarded one and the writing similarity brought a tear to my eye... :notam:

Beautiful Noise
09-24-2004, 11:23 PM
brought a tear to my eye... :notam:
You sure that wasnt that Onion you were eating :rolleyes: :cool: :)

jdogginla
09-24-2004, 11:23 PM
Sickntwizted.......I am sorry for Hi-jacking your thread. Let's get back to the point of your original post.
Your friend burnt his boat up.......and is mad that Aftershock will not pay him for the boat. Instead of going thru the judicial system your friend wants to park his piece of burnt toast in front of the company and trash their name. I hope he's there this weekend, I think I'll drop off some butter and jelly for him. And while I'm at it I'll tell him to take his claim and fight thru the proper channels.......but then again since he is with you, you can pass that along for me. But I'll still drop off the butter and jelly........who in this world likes dry toast! :hammer2:

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2004, 11:24 PM
well I think I am going to bed.. enough for me.. I'll check it out in the morning.. :p

Beautiful Noise
09-24-2004, 11:25 PM
well I think I am going to bed.. enough for me.. I'll check it out in the morning.. :p
Night :sleeping: Mrs FlyinVee :)

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-24-2004, 11:26 PM
Night :sleeping: Mrs FlyinVee :)
good night sweetie..
to the newbies I think
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/7191543slap-med.gif
good night all and have fun Jordy.. :p

Kilrtoy
09-24-2004, 11:33 PM
DAMN, That bitch slap hurt :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:

jdogginla
09-24-2004, 11:35 PM
I guess Sickntwizted is done for the night..........Nighty Nighty.

Sherpa
09-25-2004, 06:02 AM
dang, saturday morn at 6am, and already 7 pages........ I figured the credits
to this film, er, thread would be just beginning, but I think I'll go get a large
buttered popcorn and huge soda for my 27.50 and watch the rest of the show.
oh, and MR sicktwisted, RICK JAMES IS DEAD. you into necrophelia-?
you can look up that word in the d i c t i o n a r y. it begins with an "N".
IP sharing, do you carry a garden rake in your 36 formula-?
inside joke, you had to be here for at least a couple years..
--Sherpa

Mullet
09-25-2004, 08:23 AM
Yes I am the 91 traffic controller. I have the white gloves to prove it.
He can piss off whoever he wants but me??????? If I have to wait, all yall have to wait. If you are entering an on ramp and trying to pass every single car and then some, you wont get around me.

Mullet
09-25-2004, 08:25 AM
I've also been cut off by that *sshole. We were doing about 85 in the fastrack approaching the 91/55 split when the dickhead just had to get in front of us. No problem except getting in front of us forced US to brake hard and hold on, something that was totally uncalled for.
Never knew who it was until now. :burningm: :burningm:
thats him, I see him in the fast track all the time too.

PHX ATC
09-25-2004, 08:30 AM
I go spend a few hours napping overnight and I miss the Jordyfun. Damn it. :supp: :D :D
Call me next time. ;)

09-25-2004, 09:42 AM
sickntwizted tell me that aftershock that got the torch, didnt your friend
buy the hull and have it rigged somewhere else, and if my soruce is right
your friend with this aftershock, is the one that milked a lot of old
retired people out of there money with some scam like this bullshit your
spreading here, i am not a aftershock or carrera supporter but answer
my questions about this tired of hearing how bad he was treated get
a lawyer and anyone that has no insurance is a told jack ass

ratso
09-25-2004, 11:13 AM
Yes...for being a frigging flake on the deal to begin with
Everyone has a right to change thier mind, apparently your not in sales!
Uh yes, I am in sales...and service, and deal with flakes from time to time.
Don't waste my time talking shit, leave a deposit, and then come back and tell me, oh I changed my mind. My time is worth something too, and a deal is a deal. I'll hold up my end but then I'm not a flake... :D

phebus
09-25-2004, 11:19 AM
Please post pictures, so we know who to avoid!!

Jordy
09-25-2004, 01:55 PM
When you can buy a real boat call me and we can talk.
I must have somehow missed this post last night with all the laughing going on. You're talking to me about real boats and you roll a 25' Commander? Color me impressed. No offense to the other Commander owners, but come on. Now if you were rolling around in a 37' DCB or one of those '01 36' Formulas, then you might have something on me. :D :D :D :D
Oh, and unlike your buddy shit'n'twisted, my boats are real. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-25-2004, 01:59 PM
and I can vouch for that.. ;)

shadow
09-25-2004, 02:13 PM
Damit! go away for awhile and see what I miss.Jordy didn't realize you are only 20 :supp: :D

UnionJack
09-25-2004, 02:13 PM
I love the high dive, they call a swim step

shadow
09-25-2004, 02:17 PM
I love the high dive, they call a swim step
Those swim steps(high Dives) are like trying to climb up on the eve of a roof with no ladder.

UnionJack
09-25-2004, 03:20 PM
They are very high

phebus
09-25-2004, 04:42 PM
Me too :rollside:
I don't want to get in the middle of this but all you newbies (All one of you) are starting something with Jordy that you will NOT win. :notam:
LMAO. All one of you. That's good. :D

09-25-2004, 06:30 PM
I need to clear some things up right now before this gets way out of hand.
My wife and I went out last night, I came home went to sleep, woke up, pick up my friend Oscar and went to Riverside to pick up my boat to start tearing it down. Oscar tells me a little about his night on the forum, sounds like things got out of hand.
I get home around 5:30PM very tired and decide to check the forum. I guess it was a pritty exciting night.
To JP, you know everyone likes to make their boat bigger than it really is, but I will say Oscar does have a 36 Formula, at least that's what he has plastered in his mind, I believe it is 35ft+.
And my other friend Josh does have a 35 Cafe Racer Cigarette, which I know is 35ft 10inches which he also likes to refer to it as a 36ft boat.
It really doesn't matter what the demensions are other than JP, you thought it was neccessary to to give Oscar a hard time, what ever. I came on here to clear a few things up.
First of all I used Oscars computer to sign up and was at his house when I went on several days ago and I think one time when this all started. Yes my friends have been playing games but my computer at home currently does not work.
unlike my friends who are always ready for a fight for me, I do not wish to engage with anyone who can not control their negative creativity.
I am currently on Oscars computer to deliver this message but, I won't play the game.
To JP, Jdogg, phebus, boatfloating and anyone else that enjoyed adding insult to injury, I hope you guys feel good about yourselves for talking so much trash about a guy who lost an expensive boat, wanted justice, never intended on this happening, never even knew about a ***boat Forum until someone came by took pictures and it's pritty much history from there.
I hope the few of you who like to correct people's spelling, get some sort of rush from that, it's juvenile and to do that show's the type of person you really are.
I did not post my statement for a bunch of clowns to make light of my misfortunes, how would you like it if you were in a serious car accident people were injuried, maybe your wife gets killed and you picket the dealership you bought the car from, it ends up on some car forum and you have to hear all the heartless comments people are saying about you, how it was your fault blaa blaa. When maybe if everyone would have started off on a different note, comments made might have been more pleasent.
Though I didnot start this forum thing and yes everyone was bashing me for not coming online, after I found out how powerful the forum can be, I admit I wanted to see mfg sweating it out.
I do not think this forum is healthy for anyone, you can get addicted to it and it can consume your life.
I can not control what my friends will do in the future, they are good friends to have, the kind that will always have your back, so if Oscar comes on the forum any time soon, he is his own person.
When my computer is fixed, when and if I ever join the forum JP I'm sure you will check my IP.
Please, it is not neccessary to correct any of my english as I do not have the best grammer. I hope what happen to me never happens to any of you.
Please I had enough smartass comments to last me a lifetime, just don't say anything, thank you

racecar.hotshoe
09-25-2004, 07:18 PM
Whats that noise......... :idea:

BajaMike
09-25-2004, 08:13 PM
funny stuff....
:smile: :rollside: :cool: :)

Jordy
09-25-2004, 08:31 PM
That's pretty funny response wise. Let's look back shall we, Jenny came in, talked a bunch of shit, called names, sent out nasty pm's and expects sympathy for the dumbass situation he's in???
I say look between shit and syphillis in the dictionary if that's the case. :D
Then his buddies show up, ironically with the same IP and it seems to me that they started off denying that they even knew Jenny. They talk shit and send nasty pm's and now Jenny is looking for sympathy for them as well as his dumbass situation?
Grab the dictionary Jenny and shit'n'twisted. You're not going to find it here. You've shown your true colors and how you operate. If, for some insane reason, this bullshit actually sees the inside of a courtroom, I just hope the jury of your peers have more common sense than any of you have shown. :cool:

Jordy
09-25-2004, 08:53 PM
Looks like we can expect another great response:
I'm Rick Jame's Bitch
Last Activity: Today 09:40 PM
Replying to Thread Aftershock customer Service sucks!!!!!!!!!! @ 09:40 PM

Sickntwizted
09-25-2004, 08:58 PM
That's pretty funny response wise. Let's look back shall we, Jenny came in, talked a bunch of shit, called names, sent out nasty pm's and expects sympathy for the dumbass situation he's in???
I say look between shit and syphillis in the dictionary if that's the case. :D
Then his buddies show up, ironically with the same IP and it seems to me that they started off denying that they even knew Jenny. They talk shit and send nasty pm's and now Jenny is looking for sympathy for them as well as his dumbass situation?
Grab the dictionary Jenny and shit'n'twisted. You're not going to find it here. You've shown your true colors and how you operate. If, for some insane reason, this bullshit actually sees the inside of a courtroom, I just hope the jury of your peers have more common sense than any of you have shown. :cool:
Your, one stupid fk aren't you, Dave hasn't trashed anyone he made one or to freaking posts and that was it. Say wtf you want but address it to me fuk nuts. I would love to track your bitch ass down and watch you snivel like girl not beat your punk ass in the ground. But I forgot this is your only way of fighting with someone, fuking punk! Maybe I might get lucky, your stupid enough to leave a phone # in your public file, huh a Pheonix prefix.
Lets see if it works?

Sickntwizted
09-25-2004, 09:20 PM
Just like I thought a little bitch who couldn't fight his way out of a paperbag
You have to call the police that makes you a snitch. You know what they do to snitches don't you. Punk
No threat, it's a challenge!

Jordy
09-25-2004, 09:22 PM
Just like I thought a little bitch who couldn't fight his way out of a paperbag
You have to call the police that makes you a snitch. You know what they do to snitches don't you. Punk
No threat, it's a challenge!
Keep it up. I'm just quoting all these so when you go back and edit them there is still proof. You're just not very smart are you? And I never said I called the police either.
Oh, and I really like your profile too:
Interests:
Weight Lifting, Fighting & #$@*!
You know, we had a guy register here once who was looking for a work out partner. Your name wouldn't be Aharon now would it Lisa?
Lisa and Jenny. That's cute. :D

GlastronGuy
09-25-2004, 09:34 PM
Another interesting "coincidence" is the member status for the two.
"I'm your Daddy - Bitch!!!" = PunchItDaddy
"I'm Rick James Bitch" = Sickntwizted

CrazyHippy
09-25-2004, 09:43 PM
I can imagine jenny get as frustrated as the elephant man trying on turtle neck sweatshirts over this whole thing....
Why are you guys so mean... It's not my fault i'm a fuc king moron and lit my boat on fire with no insurance... it must be the builders fault, or maybe the states fault, because the school systems didn't teach me that gasoline was flamable, or those hot boat guys, because i would have wanted a bayliner if they didn't have such cool boats... Blah Blah Blah.... At least sack up and only use one screen name...
Multi ID's are for vaginal blood farts.
BJH :220v: :)

Kilrtoy
09-25-2004, 10:02 PM
No, what do they do to snitches? Doing the right thing makes you a punk! That is a ****ed up world you live in..... :squiggle:

Rexone
09-25-2004, 11:13 PM
Your, one stupid fk aren't you, Dave hasn't trashed anyone he made one or to freaking posts and that was it. Say wtf you want but address it to me fuk nuts. I would love to track your bitch ass down and watch you snivel like girl not beat your punk ass in the ground. But I forgot this is your only way of fighting with someone, fuking punk! Maybe I might get lucky, your stupid enough to leave a phone # in your public file, huh a Pheonix prefix.
Lets see if it works?
Threats are not allowed or tolerated on this forum. You are on temporary vacation from ***boat for the time being. Craig can sort out what the outcome of this will be later. If you sign up under another screen name to post here you and your IP range will be permanently banned. That's enough of this bs.

Havasu Hangin'
09-26-2004, 05:05 AM
As Rex said...threats (veiled or otherwise) are not welcome.