PDA

View Full Version : Tweakers

AZKC
09-24-2004, 07:36 AM
So we had this deal go down here in town yesterday. Seems some girlfriend of an inmate at the county zoo was mailing him pictures drawn by a young kid, trick was she was painting liquid meth on the paper and then sending it to him he would eat the paper and get his tweak goin. They caught them by sending fake pics to the guy and he got all bent cause he wasn't getting his high. And wrote his girlfriend a letter bitchin about the quality of the meth that of course the SO intercepted and read. Now their both in jail :hammerhea

Keithb87
09-24-2004, 07:40 AM
Can't beat the system.. That's like the G/f that goes to visit her B/f at County Jail and has warrants.. She gets cuffed and stuffed too.. :rolleyes:

Garrddogg
09-24-2004, 07:42 AM
how funny.. :eek: :hammerhea

RUCAV
09-24-2004, 07:47 AM
Ah tweakers. Ya gotta love em. They provide hours of quality family entertainment.

Desert Rat
09-24-2004, 07:54 AM
Definitely not the sharpest knifes in the drawer. I think if I was in jail I would want to sleep as much as possible to pass the time. Damn tweeking in a cell....F'n idiots :hammerhea

Aqua Boogie1
09-24-2004, 08:01 AM
Thats the problem Paul, you can't sleep in til after about a week or so...........You can call it experience maybe????? :redface:

Propchecker
09-24-2004, 08:07 AM
All of the cranksters in our county share the same ride. It's a 1977 Ford Granada with a peeling vinyl top and the gangster lean. Whoever isn't locked up gets to drive :rollside:

Havasu_Dreamin
09-24-2004, 09:17 AM
That's like the G/f that goes to visit her B/f at County Jail and has warrants.. She gets cuffed and stuffed too.. :rolleyes:
No one ever said criminals were brain surgeons. :idea:

Dr. Eagle
09-24-2004, 09:20 AM
No one ever said criminals were brain surgeons
Or rocket scientists...
Tweakers do think fast, just not clearly... :220v:

PlyaPlya22
09-24-2004, 09:22 AM
All of the cranksters in our county share the same ride. It's a 1977 Ford Granada with a peeling vinyl top and the gangster lean. Whoever isn't locked up gets to drive :rollside:
That is funny as hell :)

Flyinbowtie
09-24-2004, 07:15 PM
That Granada is 10851cvc out of my county.
Six tweakers were going to take the carb apart two Saturday mornings ago at about 3:15 am, cause the car was barely running when they got home from scoring. There should be four Bic Lighters on the radiator shroud that they were using for light.
They got distracted when one of them dropped an 8-ball in the 2 foot tall front lawn the car was parked on, and went and stole a riding lawnmower from the old guy down the street, figuring they would push the car back, then mow only where the car was parked, they would find the 8-ball in the path from where the car was parked the to the side of the house where they went to pee, and where the old Milwaukee was stashed in a plastic trash bag.
While they were gone gettin' the lawnmower, the guy they got the 8-ball from came by to get his money, cause the bastards owed him about $400.00 from crank they scored the last couple of days. For backup, he brought Tweaker Nick with him
They saw the car (sitting there, with the hood up, doors open, keys in the ignition, and the garage door up, well, sorta up, the spings on the left side of the door are wasted) with the lights on.
He thought,"F*** it, I'm gonna have Tweaker Nick drive this POS to my place and stash it, and those losers can get it back when they bring me my F*****G money, eh".
Tweaker Nick, being the astute mechanically inclined guy he is, realized that something was wrong when the car wouldn't start. He looked at the gas gauge, and determined that the ole' beast was dry.
So, Nick grabbed the chainsaw premix in the 2 gallon jug next to the stolen chainsaw in the garage, and gave the old girl a drink. She fired right up. Smoked a little, but A-Okay.
Tweaker Nick headed on down the road.
Somewhere, however, he obviously took a wrong turn.
That is how he wound up in your neck of the woods. Two weeks later, about 500 miles south of here.
The car should be missing its' factory casette player. It is disassembled on the kitchen table in the house. It should also have studded mud -n-snow tires on the left front and right rear, no spare, and the trunk is full of dirty clothes and a gallon of acetone....

MsDrmr
09-24-2004, 07:19 PM
They are good for a laugh, :D

NorCal Gameshow
09-24-2004, 08:31 PM
That Granada is 10851cvc out of my county.
Six tweakers were going to take the carb apart two Saturday mornings ago at about 3:15 am, cause the car was barely running when they got home from scoring. There should be four Bic Lighters on the radiator shroud that they were using for light.
They got distracted when one of them dropped an 8-ball in the 2 foot tall front lawn the car was parked on, and went and stole a riding lawnmower from the old guy down the street, figuring they would push the car back, then mow only where the car was parked, they would find the 8-ball in the path from where the car was parked the to the side of the house where they went to pee, and where the old Milwaukee was stashed in a plastic trash bag.
While they were gone gettin' the lawnmower, the guy they got the 8-ball from came by to get his money, cause the bastards owed him about $400.00 from crank they scored the last couple of days. For backup, he brought Tweaker Nick with him
They saw the car (sitting there, with the hood up, doors open, keys in the ignition, and the garage door up, well, sorta up, the spings on the left side of the door are wasted) with the lights on.
He thought,"F*** it, I'm gonna have Tweaker Nick drive this POS to my place and stash it, and those losers can get it back when they bring me my F*****G money, eh".
Tweaker Nick, being the astute mechanically inclined guy he is, realized that something was wrong when the car wouldn't start. He looked at the gas gauge, and determined that the ole' beast was dry.
So, Nick grabbed the chainsaw premix in the 2 gallon jug next to the stolen chainsaw in the garage, and gave the old girl a drink. She fired right up. Smoked a little, but A-Okay.
Tweaker Nick headed on down the road.
Somewhere, however, he obviously took a wrong turn.
That is how he wound up in your neck of the woods. Two weeks later, about 500 miles south of here.
The car should be missing its' factory casette player. It is disassembled on the kitchen table in the house. It should also have studded mud -n-snow tires on the left front and right rear, no spare, and the trunk is full of dirty clothes and a gallon of acetone....
:D :D :D
that story is funny and sad at the same time... :confused: :D

HCS
09-24-2004, 10:35 PM
Who do you order this paper through? :eat: