PDA

View Full Version : Looks like I'm not the only one

MsDrmr
09-24-2004, 07:15 PM
sitting around the house alone on a Friday night. The boards look pretty empty and the mr is gone camping with the kids. :supp: :shift:

Mrs. casean
09-24-2004, 07:18 PM
You're not alone... I'm typin a paper (yep... still going to school)... the Mr. is over drinkin at a friends house... kinda quiet here tonight...

MsDrmr
09-24-2004, 07:21 PM
Okay, wait a minute, how is it possible for you to be typing a paper if your typing in the forums? :rollside:
Been there, school is tough when your married, and I coupled that with my sone and three step kids. (holy crap, what was I thinkin)

ratso
09-24-2004, 07:22 PM
I'm headed out in 10 minutes... :D

Mrs. casean
09-24-2004, 07:23 PM
Okay, wait a minute, how is it possible for you to be typing a paper if your typing in the forums? :rollside:
Been there, school is tough when your married, and I coupled that with my sone and three step kids. (holy crap, what was I thinkin)
WOW... I give you kudos for that!!! I post, then type a few sentences on my paper :D... I wanted to start a family this year, but figured we should wait till May when I can focus on that and not stress over school... so next year!! I can't wait! so that's my life for now... school... and try to have a life... it's a hard job :)

Mrs. casean
09-24-2004, 07:24 PM
I'm headed out in 10 minutes... :D
Where you off to? You got better thigns to do on a friday night??? lol

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
I'm here paying bills :frown:

Mrs. casean
That almost sounds worse than a paper... hhhhmmm, I'll keep typin...

UnionJack
09-24-2004, 07:25 PM
I am at the tanning salon waiting to close in an hour

Mrs. casean
09-24-2004, 07:25 PM
I am at the tanning salon waiting to close in an hour
Workin and chatting... gotta love it! Are you the one that opened a salon a month or so ago?

MsDrmr
09-24-2004, 07:26 PM
Now thats a crapy night. Have you nothing better to do.

ratso
09-24-2004, 07:28 PM
Where you off to? You got better thigns to do on a friday night??? lol
If I was married I'd be stuck at home probably, so yes, I have much better things to do... :crossx:

MsDrmr
09-24-2004, 07:29 PM
WOW... I give you kudos for that!!! I post, then type a few sentences on my paper :D... I wanted to start a family this year, but figured we should wait till May when I can focus on that and not stress over school... so next year!! I can't wait! so that's my life for now... school... and try to have a life... it's a hard job :)
You wont be sorry you waited, It seems easy to be married, have children, go to school and so forth, joke. It's hard. I was in school when I met my husband (#2) so he and my son were used to me going to school three to four nights per week, what happend was with his schedual, my sons needs (8 at the time) and the demands of a blended family, after three years of jr college, I quit. :notam:

IN2-IN2MX
09-24-2004, 07:29 PM
Yeah, I'm home too. Mike's about to leave for work :frown: .

MsDrmr
09-24-2004, 07:30 PM
If I was married I'd be stuck at home probably, so yes, I have much better things to do... :crossx:
Hey marriage is not so bad. like I said, my mr is off on a guys weekend camping five hour away from home,,,doesn't that sound cool :rolleyes:

ratso
09-24-2004, 07:31 PM
...could you explain your avatar before I have to leave? It's one of the best. :D

MsDrmr
Yuck, leaving for work? that does not sound like fun for you. Do you guys have many evenings/nights together?

UnionJack
Yes we just opened, and we are getting by

ratso
09-24-2004, 07:32 PM
Hey marriage is not so bad. like I said, my mr is off on a guys weekend camping five hour away from home,,,doesn't that sound cool :rolleyes:
I was married and none of my wives ever let me go camping. :frown:

MsDrmr
09-24-2004, 07:34 PM
I was married and none of my wives ever let me go camping. :frown:
Oh honey, I'm sorry, they just were not the wives for you. There are some good ones out there. You can barrow me when my hubbys gone. I will let you go outside and play. :cool:

Mrs. casean
09-24-2004, 07:34 PM
You wont be sorry you waited, It seems easy to be married, have children, go to school and so forth, joke. It's hard. I was in school when I met my husband (#2) so he and my son were used to me going to school three to four nights per week, what happend was with his schedual, my sons needs (8 at the time) and the demands of a blended family, after three years of jr college, I quit. :notam:
School and life is hard enough w/o children... I really can't imagine what it woudl be like considering I am not in those shoes of those moms... but I am glad we decided to wait a year... financially, emotionally, and overall it will just be better. And I can focus on my family solely... :D. A friend of mine had her first while going to school... she kept telling me to just hold off a year! I met Sean while I was in Jr college,,, I'm on the 8 year plan here :) I am lucky he is very understanding and encouraging. I still admire you for the challenge you did... like you said, it seems easy, when you're not in the shoes...

Mrs. casean
09-24-2004, 07:37 PM
Sometimes it's nice to have it queit at home and just kick back... I don't mind it ONCE IN A WHILE... it rarely happens...maybe when someone gets marriend adn there is a bachelor party he had to attend... or go out of town for business...
Marriage is good... when you're ready and willing... I would never go back :D

MsDrmr
09-24-2004, 07:38 PM
Good choice, you won't regret it at all

IN2-IN2MX
09-24-2004, 07:39 PM
...could you explain your avatar before I have to leave? It's one of the best. :D
Thanks. I was just being a brat. I didn't want to have my pic taken so I made this face -----> :p
I was just searching for another pic to replace it but now I'm going to leave it. :D

Mrs. casean
09-24-2004, 07:40 PM
Thanks. I was just being a brat. I didn't want to have my pic taken so I made this face -----> :p
I was just searching for another pic to replace it but now I'm going to leave it. :D
I was always wondering if that was really you or what?? :D

Bre
09-24-2004, 07:45 PM
We are home too :D
I did leave for a few mins to go put some money in the bank and to get some pizza :D

IN2-IN2MX
09-24-2004, 07:47 PM
Yuck, leaving for work? that does not sound like fun for you. Do you guys have many evenings/nights together?
We do...but lately he's been going in about 3 nights a week. He can email from work so that's not so bad.