PDA

View Full Version : See what happens when I leave!!!

Kindsvater Flat
09-26-2004, 05:02 PM
Left for my nephews wedding yesterday around 1pm and had a good time. Came back at 10am this morning and what do it find? I only wish I could fire the dick who did this.
http://www.schoutenranch.com/misc/d1.JPG
http://www.schoutenranch.com/misc/d2.JPG
http://www.schoutenranch.com/misc/d3.JPG

Ntwotrance
09-26-2004, 05:03 PM
why can't you fire him???

GlastronGuy
09-26-2004, 05:04 PM
It's just parked/crashed there, not stuck. Right?

Some Kind Of Monster
09-26-2004, 05:05 PM
Nice job on the door. Other than that, drive the thing out! Let me guess.. The person that crashed it is a family member?

Mrs. casean
09-26-2004, 05:09 PM
That sucks! good luck w/ it all...

MsDrmr
09-26-2004, 05:17 PM
Aw hell, fire the idiot :eat:

Kindsvater Flat
09-26-2004, 05:18 PM
Nice job on the door. Other than that, drive the thing out! Let me guess.. The person that crashed it is a family member?
You got it !!! Dear ol' dad pulled that one off. He said the sun was in his eyes and couldn't see. Next thing he knows is that its sucked to the bottom of the ditch. The pictures don't look that bad but I could lift the right front wheel off the ground by myself. We just hooked a chain to the frame on the backside and pulled it backwards. His back is a little sore but he's fine. Scary thing now is he's in my pickup while I get an estimate for that one tomorrow. It got the door, fender, and part of the bed.

MsDrmr
09-26-2004, 05:21 PM
Okay, maybe he's not an idiot, just a ding dong, How much damage is there :confused:

Kindsvater Flat
09-26-2004, 05:25 PM
Well when I put a tailgate on that pickup it was a 1083 bucks. I'm guessing over 2k. I will post the estimate tomorrow night.

Mrs. casean
09-26-2004, 05:26 PM
Good luck w/ the repairs!

MsDrmr
09-26-2004, 05:30 PM
Well when I put a tailgate on that pickup it was a 1083 bucks. I'm guessing over 2k. I will post the estimate tomorrow night.
Oh man, I am sorry to hear about that. That indeed is a BAD day :skull:

Kindsvater Flat
09-26-2004, 06:59 PM
That was my old pickup which I gave to dad. I used his as a trade-in since it was shot. Here is a pic of the tailgate incident. He hit it with the forklift.
http://www.schoutenranch.com/misc/pickup.JPG

wsuwrhr
09-26-2004, 07:08 PM
I was wondering what you damaged of HIS when you were a younger Kindsvater Flat?
Which way would the scales be tipped? :hammer2:
Brian

Scream
09-26-2004, 07:17 PM
I think you're dad needs a cheaufer...Might be worth it, dang...

Racer277
09-26-2004, 07:18 PM
I was wondering what you damaged of HIS when you were a younger Kindsvater Flat?
Brian
That's exactly why I don't bring these things up. The scales for me will never even come close to evening out! :jawdrop:

Kindsvater Flat
09-26-2004, 07:35 PM
Brian
I've wrecked and rolled all kinds of equipment. Shit happens in my book. I could care less if he wrecked the pickup as long as he is not hurt. My best one is a flipped a portable toilet over on its side. Didn't see the hole in the tall grass.

Boatcop
09-26-2004, 07:44 PM
Damn! I didn't know your Dad was Indian?
That looks like a normal parking job on the farms down here on the Res. :D
Except that most of the Indians manage to park in the irrigation canals.

Kindsvater Flat
09-26-2004, 07:58 PM
Damn! I didn't know your Dad was Indian?
That looks like a normal parking job on the farms down here on the Res. :D
Except that most of the Indians manage to park in the irrigation canals.
If it was late in the day I might have said it was fire water related but this was 7am.

Some Kind Of Monster
09-26-2004, 08:32 PM
Glag he's alright! Good thing there wasn't a sign or structure on the side of the road!

NorCal Gameshow
09-26-2004, 08:49 PM
I think it's time for "the talk" with Dad :hammer2: :D

lucky
09-27-2004, 05:59 AM
step son - 7a.m sunday morning - I get a phone call ( my old 87 pu ) ahhh i need some help -
So i wake up his mom cause she should be part of this - we go out the lake which is low - and where he got stuck - I go the normal place where every one gets stuck ( right off ramp ) nope not there - i call him - where ya at - other side of lake - so i go to the other normal place -- nope - i start scanning the shore like - and about a mile up shore i see somthing that doesnt belong but can't make it out -- so we drive the tahoe to the parking lot and take a walk we come across my old cherry truck nose down - with three dip shits sleeping in the dirt.. the got stuck at midnight the had a little fire going and looked tired - ( i had a whole bunch of fun messing with his head about financial cost of his actions ) the truck was in a hole up to the top of the hood 3 feet from the water line the got it stuck so bad the front dif was about 5 inches UNder mud and mud up to the oil pan -- so since his father is is a service writer for our local tripple a - i tell him to call him and get a truck in tow - OHH and ya better go talk to the rangers to open up the access gates - luckily he got a very nice young ranger that did not give him a ticket ( i think she liked him ) we got it out - three hours later - he is such a lucky lil bastard ... did he thank his mom and i ---- no - Guess i busted his chops a lil too much .. ohh well - :hammerhea glad he is 18 now !

Lady Rat Attack 1
09-27-2004, 05:13 PM
Geez, Is your dad related to my father-in-law?? :jawdrop: Everytime my father-in-law gets in his pick up to go to the shop everyone yells "Where are all the kids, Watch for the dog". I can not even begine to tell you everything he has hit :rolleyes: He backs into everything, never wathces where he is going. Thank god he does not drive on public roads :D But we do love him very much :)

Kindsvater Flat
09-27-2004, 05:52 PM
got the estimate today...... $3500 to repair it.