PDA

View Full Version : Lifted My Dually this Weekend

JetBoatRich
09-26-2004, 05:58 PM
6" lift with 35's, air bags, etc. Pretty happy with the ride. :D :D
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/78P9260057.JPG

cc322
09-26-2004, 06:28 PM
Very nice, I am just starting to look at the super duty's just not sure if the diesel is worth the extra cost for me or just get the v-10. What kind of lift is that? ..SSSSWWWWWEEEEEEEETTTTT :D

JetBoatRich
09-26-2004, 06:35 PM
315/75-16 bfg mud terrains, 6" lift springs front and rear
fabtech front dual shock mount with rancho shocks and air bags :D
I really like the diesel, with the new set-up we get a smoother :D

LUVNLIFE
09-26-2004, 07:41 PM
I have a 6.5" lift on my Chevy :D :D

JetBoatRich
09-26-2004, 07:48 PM
I have a 6.5" lift on my Chevy :D :D
Don't go make this a Chevy/Ford thing :D j/k as far as the lift, you know I was just trying to keep up with you :rolleyes: we are looking at golf carts right now, Steph made a couple calls :cool:

Jordy
09-26-2004, 10:20 PM
What a waste of a worthless truck to begin with. I mean congrats on another stupid move. :rolleyes:

XtrmWakeborder
09-26-2004, 11:31 PM
Normally i don't like the looks of lifted duallys, but this looks just right with the tires..very nice. ps i'm a chevy guy too, so that makes it extra nice

JetBoatRich
09-27-2004, 03:29 AM
What a waste of a worthless truck to begin with. I mean congrats on another stupid move. :rolleyes:
what an ass of another stupid post :hammerhea why don't you find something else to do.
You have some real problems JP and don't know when to stop :argue:

BarryMac
09-27-2004, 05:52 AM
I am also not a big fan of the lifted dually but yours looks great, it is proportioned just right. What kind of steps are those? I am looking for some for my truck and I found some oval ones that I really like, can't think of the manufacturer right now, are yours Oval???
gjb

Jordy
09-27-2004, 07:53 AM
what an ass of another stupid post :hammerhea why don't you find something else to do.
You have some real problems JP and don't know when to stop :argue:
What an ass of another stupid post? What exactly does that mean dumbass? You've really got a grasp on the language huh? :rolleyes:
Oh, and you're the one who started it with me rich, in case you forgot. :cry:

jackpunx
09-27-2004, 08:26 AM
Rich,
Your truck looks Awesome!.. I love the look of it. looks tough.. and I know it 4x4s very well for a big truck.. Ive seen them.. still very functional..
PS. Your choice in trucks is top notch.. and it was a great move to lift it.. :wink:

JetBoatRich
09-27-2004, 09:43 AM
Rich,
Your truck looks Awesome!.. I love the look of it. looks tough.. and I know it 4x4s very well for a big truck.. Ive seen them.. still very functional..
PS. Your choice in trucks is top notch.. and it was a great move to lift it.. :wink:
Thanks Mark :D I agree, great choice in trucks ;)

JetBoatRich
09-27-2004, 09:45 AM
I am also not a big fan of the lifted dually but yours looks great, it is proportioned just right. What kind of steps are those? I am looking for some for my truck and I found some oval ones that I really like, can't think of the manufacturer right now, are yours Oval???
gjb
gjb, the steps came stock with my truck :cool: they are oval shaped, straight VS. the curved ones.

Speedin' Ian
09-27-2004, 12:33 PM
Man what is your deal JP? Almost everytime I come on the boards you are insulting someone. JBR is a really good guy with a bad ass truck, why do you have to come on here and trash him? Plus we all know who would win in a heads up darg race between Chevy and Ford in stock equally equipped diesels. :cool:
Oh yeah nice truck Rich, nicest dually I've seen!

Debbolas
09-27-2004, 12:42 PM
Nice Truck Rich! :wink:
JP what is your problem? Everyone keeps telling me what a cool guy you are in person. Does the internet bring out the worst in you or what?!?! :hammerhea

JetBoatRich
09-27-2004, 01:08 PM
Man what is your deal JP? Almost everytime I come on the boards you are insulting someone. JBR is a really good guy with a bad ass truck, why do you have to come on here and trash him? Plus we all know who would win in a heads up darg race between Chevy and Ford in stock equally equipped diesels. :cool:
Oh yeah nice truck Rich, nicest dually I've seen!
Thanks, I appreciate the words :cool:

FunOnTheWater
09-27-2004, 02:07 PM
Looks like a nice lift :D how is the ride now :confused:
JORDY, your comments are not needed :jawdrop: I would say that they are stupid

Jordy
09-27-2004, 05:31 PM
You guys just crack me up. Why not ask JBR about the shots he's taken at me? Oh and thanks for the unsigned negative points. Why not sign them? No glory in hiding. JBR won't sign his when he slams me and he's done it quite a few times. At least I sign mine. And a couple of you have them coming. :)

JetBoatRich
09-27-2004, 07:19 PM
You guys just crack me up. Why not ask JBR about the shots he's taken at me? Oh and thanks for the unsigned negative points. Why not sign them? No glory in hiding. JBR won't sign his when he slams me and he's done it quite a few times. At least I sign mine. And a couple of you have them coming. :)
Your wrong again :hammer2: but now I am not in the habit of "SLAMMING" you as you say. JP just go crawl under your rock and move on :mad: you get what you deserve. You really make yourself look like a total as :burningm: shole when you come on and post this crap.
Why the hell are you threating people :confused: what do you mean they have it coming :supp: what an idiot

Jordy
09-27-2004, 07:52 PM
Hey Rich thanks for the reputation... at least you finally signed one pussy.
Quit being such an ass with these stupid post. Move on, don't folow my post with yours. Makes you look pretty bad. Have a great ****in day asshole - JetBoatRich
The funny thing, there are only 2 people that I honestly don't like on here, one just posted that he's leaving, so that just leaves you. :hammerhea
Oh, and you look really clever with that signature. You want to keep going? I don't have a problem.

JetBoatRich
09-27-2004, 07:58 PM
I have no problem either :yuk: and I am not leaving :cool:

Mandelon
09-27-2004, 08:02 PM
That is just plain funny. You guys are great.
Oh, and for a Ford, that truck looks pretty good. :D :notam: :D :rolleyes: :D

Jordy
09-27-2004, 08:05 PM
I have no problem either :yuk: and I am not leaving :cool:
Cool. I was having a fine time ignoring you, but you want to play, works for me. :D

JetBoatRich
09-27-2004, 08:07 PM
That is just plain funny. You guys are great.
Oh, and for a Ford, that truck looks pretty good. :D :notam: :D :rolleyes: :D
Thanks Rich, LOL Ford, Chevy no big deal. By the way is your dent fixed?
Funny, I was not trying to be funny :lightsabe but Jordy decided he wanted to come on here and start shit when the thread had nothing to do with him.

Jordy
09-27-2004, 08:08 PM
Funny, I was not trying to be funny :lightsabe but Jordy decided he wanted to come on here and start shit when the thread had nothing to do with him.
Play the victim little bitch. You've brought my name into quite a few threads before I ever said anything at all. Funny that it took a couple days for you to fess up to sniping my points too... then you send me a rating and tell me to drop it? Not going to happen there princess.

OutCole'd
09-27-2004, 08:11 PM
Jordy & Rich, are you two brothers?? You fight like my kids, now (with me reaching over the back seat of the wagon) Knock it off, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all (in my best impersonation of my Mom).

Speedin' Ian
09-27-2004, 08:13 PM
Well I can honestly say I have never given anyone bad feedback but I have no problem signing it if I choose to. The people on the boards that have met me know what kind of person I am and that is all that matters. I, unlike many people on the boards, do not live and die by the amount of green or red squares I have under my name, nor do I feel the need to come on her and trash someone until they leave the boards just because they don't think the Duramax is the best diesel or because they have opposing political views. It seems like some peoples mission in life is to chase anyone off the boards that dares to be different or diagree with the elite post whores. Give it up people, if you disagree with someone, who cares, if someone says something you disagree with, leave them be. Why can't people be entitled to their own views without being flamed.
BTW Rich your truck kicks ass!

JetBoatRich
09-27-2004, 08:14 PM
Jordy & Rich, are you two brothers?? You fight like my kids, now (with me reaching over the back seat of the wagon) Knock it off, if you can't say something nice, don't say anything at all (in my best impersonation of my Mom).
LOL :hammer2: nice MOM impersonation :D

SoCal_fun
09-27-2004, 08:34 PM
I've ridden in Rich's truck before it was lifted and I was impressed then... :) Nice ride! NOW, it's even better! Nice job on the life Rich, looks great! :220v:
Don't let that A$$hole bother you :mad: (I know you won't) everybody else knows what a great guy you are, always willing to help out people on the boards and very welcoming to new folks! There isn't a nicer guy on the block, or the boards for that matter!
F Jordy, anybody that thinks Thru Hull isn't worth 3-5mph doesn't know $hit right Kilr.. :rollside:

Jordy
09-27-2004, 08:37 PM
I've ridden in Rich's truck before it was lifted and I was impressed then... :) Nice ride! NOW, it's even better! Nice job on the life Rich, looks great! :220v:
Don't let that A$$hole bother you :mad: (I know you won't) everybody else knows what a great guy you are, always willing to help out people on the boards and very welcoming to new folks! There isn't a nicer guy on the block, or the boards for that matter!
F Jordy, anybody that thinks Thru Hull isn't worth 3-5mph doesn't know $hit right Kilr.. :rollside:
You must be the one who sent this huh?
at least sign it so I know who to thank:
"What a dick you are Man! Always the asshole huh!"
BTW, I love the grammar and punctuation. :D :D :D

SoCal_fun
09-27-2004, 08:51 PM
You must be the one who sent this huh?
at least sign it so I know who to thank:
"What a dick you are Man! Always the asshole huh!"
BTW, I love the grammar and punctuation. :D :D :D
Why sign it, you’re like a bad disease that won't go away! Like a sniveling little dog that hangs on your cuff while you try to shake him loose!
It's really pretty sad that you have to be online here to get your aggression out and talk shit to good people!
Who cares if people are typing fast to post a few comments here and there! You come off like it's so important that everything is spelled correctly and punctuated properly. What a joke, this isn't work, or school or even serious business this is just fun, so get over it!!
I'll be sure to sing the next comment for ya okay dear! :supp:

Jordy
09-27-2004, 08:54 PM
I'll be sure to sing the next comment for ya okay dear! :supp:
SO you have that gay fantasy that rich has about me too? Calling me dear and offering to sing to me kind of freaks me out. Great. :D
Maybe if you stop your nutswinging for a while, you might look back and see where this all started, oh and I'll give you a hint. It wasn't started by me. Figure it out from there. :D

SoCal_fun
09-27-2004, 08:59 PM
Whoops, see what I mean about typing too fast! :frown: I promise not to sing to you and I'll quit calling you dear as well! :rolleyes: :yuk:
GAY............NOT!!!!!!! :boxed:

JetBoatRich
09-28-2004, 04:39 AM
It wasn't started by me. Figure it out from there. :D
Sure wish I knoew how I did that :confused: I did not go into a thread about your two boats or two duramax trucks (one is for work) and post something stupid about it. You did that Jordy :mad:
If this is something form the past, it was a couple years ago. Get over it :burningm:
I remember a year ago when you were selling a truck and you talked to me about Doug, asking me to help you sell it to him. Did not bother you then, how about when I was going to buy your old tires/rims it was all good then. :jawdrop:

JetBoatRich
09-28-2004, 04:41 AM
The Truck Looks and Rides Great, Just ask my Son. :cool:
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/78P9260060.JPG

jbtrailerjim
09-28-2004, 05:28 AM
Truck looks good Rich. :cool:

Jordy
09-28-2004, 07:08 AM
Sure wish I knoew how I did that :confused: I did not go into a thread about your two boats or two duramax trucks (one is for work) and post something stupid about it. You did that Jordy :mad:
If this is something form the past, it was a couple years ago. Get over it :burningm:
You know what Rich, I really think you have a hardon for me. This is the second time in the last couple days that you've posted about my boats, and now my trucks. I haven't posted anything about either of my boats in weeks, and certainly not in the way you like to portray it. As far as my trucks, who gives a shit? I haven't posted anything in months on those, and then it's only when someone wants an opinion on the duramax. Other than that, you have some issues here.
As far as something from the past, you're the one who likes to take shots at me. I still think you have some deep seeded gay fantasy about me. Thankfully you're far enough away that I shouldn't have to worry about it. Looks like you need to get over it.

Mandelon
09-28-2004, 02:04 PM
This is almost as good as Casanova's "Guide to the Personals" thread. :notam: :rolleyes: :D :coffeycup
Dent is still not done, the insurance company is dicking around,. but in the meantime I make Deb stand in front of it. :notam: I did get the new 285's and some Eagle wheels though. They cranked the torsion bars in front to level it out a bit, but the 3500 is pretty darn tall in the back already. I can barely get my camper off and on now... :squiggle:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/42RB_s_Pics_145-med.jpg

JetBoatRich
09-28-2004, 03:18 PM
This is almost as good as Casanova's "Guide to the Personals" thread. :D :coffeycup
Dent is still not done, the insurance company is dicking around,. but in the meantime I make Deb stand in front of it. :notam: I did get the new 285's and some Eagle wheels though. They cranked the torsion bars in front to level it out a bit, but the 3500 is pretty darn tall in the back already. I can barely get my camper off and on now... :squiggle:
http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data/500/42RB_s_Pics_145-med.jpg
It looks good, the truck as well :D :D just wondering does she have to always stand in front of it :confused: LOL or does she have someone relieve her at certain hours ;)

FunOnTheWater
09-28-2004, 04:55 PM
Looks cool :eek: :wink:

Mandelon
09-28-2004, 07:28 PM
She does OK for city driving but she says the freeway speeds are killing her!

JetBoatRich
09-28-2004, 08:41 PM
She does OK for city driving but she says the freeway speeds are killing her!
LOL, always good for a laugh :hammer2:

Jordy
09-28-2004, 09:07 PM
If you'll notice, I haven't posted anything in this thread since 8:00 this morning, and again, it was to respond to one of your dumbass posts.

Jordy
09-28-2004, 09:45 PM
Oh, and just so you can see it here too Dick, I'm done with this, you, and the rest of your nutswingers. It's not worth the energy. Enjoy your waste of a truck and make sure you let us know how that tranny holds up. :rolleyes:

SoCal_fun
09-28-2004, 10:08 PM
Oh, and just so you can see it here too Dick, I'm done with this, you, and the rest of your nutswingers. It's not worth the energy. Enjoy your waste of a truck and make sure you let us know how that tranny holds up. :rolleyes:
I have to agree with Jordy on this one (as far as it's not being worth the energy). He drew out my ugly side (not easy to do, but don't get in my way when it happens..... :devil: ). The poll thread was deleted becauses it turns out that was a pretty stupid idea. Just kept the shit going and going.... I'm not into that.
Jordan, better to let sleeping dogs lie, you know what I mean. :devil:
Rich, your truck still kicks ass!

Speedin' Ian
09-29-2004, 08:36 AM
Your tranny should be fine Rich. My Dad has the O4 Powerstroke with a lift and 35's and he hauls our 28' fifth wheel and a 4000lb boat with no problems. Plus a good friend of mine is a service writer at Vista Ford and he said they are having minimal problem with that trans, really the only problem they were having was they were loosing the tow/haul mode with one of the reflashes they were doing, but I am pretty sure that problem is resolved. Aren't those trucks amazing! I have a V-10 in mine and it doesn't compare, especially on the freeway when you have to pass someone in a hurry!

JetBoatRich
09-29-2004, 01:32 PM
Thanks Ian, the truck pulls great. I saw your dad's set-up it looks nice.

Waist Deep
10-18-2004, 08:26 AM
Rich, it appears that with the lift, you cant see that your rear tire just broke the sprinkler head. Lower your mirrors

JetBoatRich
10-18-2004, 09:42 AM
Rich, it appears that with the lift, you cant see that your rear tire just broke the sprinkler head. Lower your mirrors
LOL :cool: I better get the kid on that repair :cool:

Sleek-Jet
10-18-2004, 04:38 PM
This is almost as good as Casanova's "Guide to the Personals" thread. :notam: :rolleyes: :D :coffeycup
It's nice to see we still carry on some of the old traditions around here.
Traditions are important. :crossx: