complainers = lame asses
Tom Brown = canatard

Rexone
09-27-2004, 03:03 PM
personal attacks = gay
whining = lame
complainers = lame asses
Tom Brown = canatard
Don't you have a wedding to attend or something?

Tom Brown
09-27-2004, 03:15 PM
... just trying to help out the newbies. :D
I'll let you know if I catch a bouquet.

HCS
09-27-2004, 03:18 PM
Rexone=hatchet man

topless
09-27-2004, 03:19 PM
... just trying to help out the newbies. :D
I'll let you know if I catch a bouquet.
At your own wedding? Does this mean your'e dumping me? :supp:

Tom Brown
09-27-2004, 03:33 PM
Don't worry Top, I don't think things are going to last with Roman 1 and I.

topless
09-27-2004, 03:43 PM
With all this wedding talk, ya had me worried.

Rexone
09-27-2004, 03:54 PM
Rexone=hatchet man
yippie-ki-ya mother f*&(^r... Bruce Willis.

Rexone
09-27-2004, 03:57 PM
hey Top we may need to give your trailerhouse a squirt of paint soon. The neighbors are complaining about the green paint peel chips collecting in their flower bed next door from the wind. I was thinking a nice John Kerry teal with pink trim would look pretty nice.

WUTWZAT
09-27-2004, 04:04 PM
I thought John Kerrys color was Waffle Golden Brown. And you can use syrup on the trim.
Jason

Roman 1
09-27-2004, 04:15 PM
I caught Tom with Kim Hanson... my therapy was going well until I completely collapsed emotionally. Nobody can trim or jack a short shaft like Tom Brown. Thanks for the memories :cry:
R1 :rolleyes:

Rexone
09-27-2004, 04:17 PM
Nobody can trim or jack a short shaft like Tom Brown. Thanks for the memories :cry:
R1 :rolleyes:
You might try Hoss I heard somewhere he was a shortshaft expert.

Tom Brown
09-27-2004, 07:51 PM
I was thinking a nice John Kerry teal with pink trim would look pretty nice.
I don't recall JK assaulting your character?
:D
Hey Roman, it's good to see you come in from the great outdoors. http://www.***boat.com/ubb/icons/icon14.gif

hondajoey
09-27-2004, 07:59 PM
Rex
can i have these steps any cheaper from your fall blowout sale
http://shopping.rexmar.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=onsaledanasteps

topless
09-28-2004, 04:27 AM
hey Top we may need to give your trailerhouse a squirt of paint soon. The neighbors are complaining about the green paint peel chips collecting in their flower bed next door from the wind. I was thinking a nice John Kerry teal with pink trim would look pretty nice.
It just makes it look like you water the flowers is all. Paint sounds good. Or better yet, we could plaster it with the new Rex Marine catalog covers. No one would know it was a trailer then. As a matter of fact, no one would even know what it is. :hammer2:

OGShocker
09-28-2004, 06:05 AM
Rex
can i have these steps any cheaper from your fall blowout sale
http://shopping.rexmar.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=CTGY&Category_Code=onsaledanasteps
Come on Mike answer the boy! He is barely getting by on his PE pay. I hear Beaumont doesn't pay as well as he'd hoped. Besides this whole turning a profit thing is highly over rated :supp:

hondajoey
09-28-2004, 07:14 AM
Come on Mike answer the boy! He is barely getting by on his PE pay. I hear Beaumont doesn't pay as well as he'd hoped. Besides this whole turning a profit thing is highly over rated :supp:
I working at Beaumont pro bono

canuck1
09-28-2004, 09:05 AM
It just makes it look like you water the flowers is all. Paint sounds good. Or better yet, we could plaster it with the new Rex Marine catalog covers. No one would know it was a trailer then. As a matter of fact, no one would even know what it is. :hammer2:
Now that is funny :rollside:

Tom Brown
09-28-2004, 09:31 AM
...Or better yet, we could plaster it with the new Rex Marine catalog covers.
Get the Rex Marine billet aluminum siding and have them powder coat it wood grain.