PDA

View Full Version : Woke up with a burr in my saddle...

BarryMac
09-28-2004, 07:01 AM
Have you ever woke up just pissed off at the world and there is really no reason for it? I woke up this morning just f ucking pissed :burningm: and I have zero idea why. Maybe it's because I had to pull out of the Dam Run :mad: , maybe it's because I didn't get to go to OP6 :mad: , who the hell knows, I'm pissed and my employees are probably going to pay the price... :argue: :frown:
gjb

PlyaPlya22
09-28-2004, 07:15 AM
That has happened to me on more than one occassions. Hopefully, your employees will see that today is not the day for B.S. Like I always say, "some days you get the chikcen" and "some days you get the feathers" Hopefully your day will get better.

OGShocker
09-28-2004, 07:26 AM
I always say,
:mix: Laugh more, Bitch less... ;)

BarryMac
09-28-2004, 07:34 AM
I always say,
:mix: Laugh more, Bitch less... ;)
I'm really trying, I'm generally a pretty upbeat, happy go lucky guy but something has my underwear sinched up this morning... :mad:
gjb

Scream
09-28-2004, 07:38 AM
It's not just you. The moon cycle has whole lot to do with your attitude. We get more irate (sp?) customer calls during the full moon cycle than any other time, we also get more crazy folks calling with crazy phobias, syndromes and psycosies this time of the month.
Try to relax and take a deep breath before thinking about beating the ever lovin shit out of anyone today. Works for me from time to time...
Scream <--where do you think I got the name?

MRS FLYIN VEE
09-28-2004, 07:53 AM
well you can look at the bright side and just be happy you woke up.. It will get better.. :)

JetBoatRich
09-28-2004, 07:54 AM
Have you ever woke up just pissed off at the world and there is really no reason for it? I woke up this morning just f ucking pissed :burningm: and I have zero idea why. Maybe it's because I had to pull out of the Dam Run :mad: , maybe it's because I didn't get to go to OP6 :mad: , who the hell knows, I'm pissed and my employees are probably going to pay the price... :argue: :frown:
gjb
I get that way every few weeks :mad: I had one of those mornings last week :jawdrop: I try to blow it off and not take it out on my employees :boxingguy when I think back about, there was no one reason for the attitude :D

MsDrmr
09-28-2004, 07:58 AM
Holy crap, I'll let ya know when I don't wake up like that :D
Truth, I do that often, not sure why :confused:

Big_Gunz_
09-28-2004, 07:58 AM
We all have your share of bad days. It's days like this that if you don't have to be at work, than don't go. If you have to go, take a few hours off and do something for yourself you help get your mind off the crappy morning.

Jbb
09-28-2004, 08:00 AM
Just drive over to Riverdaves house...and beat him senseless...you will feel much better...lol... :D ...where is that boy anyway.... :confused:

HCS
09-28-2004, 08:01 AM
If it's a work day and I wake up pissed off, I look for some bitch in a mini van
on the freeway that phucked her self out of a car seat, that's talking on the
cell phone, that's driving in the fast lane going 55mph, that's smoking a
cigarette. Then I run the bitch off the road with my finger out the window. :mad:
There.............now I feel better. :D

beer hunter
09-28-2004, 08:05 AM
I found your problem gottajetboat. :D :D :D
Daily Cosmic Calendar
Balance personal desires with relationship needs during the full Moon (6:10AM PDT) that activates six degrees of Libra and Aries. Focusing too much attention on the selfish end of the spectrum will prove costly. There is an extra concentration on helping others since Mercury enters Libra (7:14AM PDT) until October 15 and then Mercury conjuncts Jupiter at one degree of Libra (6:22PM PDT). Clearly, the cosmos is suggesting you drop egocentric viewpoints and assist dear ones on the ropes. If you are looking for an opportunity to open communication channels to maximum frequency, this evening is probably that time. Educational and business prospects appear rosy under the Mercury-Jupiter rapport. All in all, this is a great day for seeing the bigger picture and bringing your fervent ideals a little closer to earthly realization.

BarryMac
09-28-2004, 08:26 AM
I found your problem gottajetboat. :D :D :D
Daily Cosmic Calendar
Balance personal desires with relationship needs during the full Moon (6:10AM PDT) that activates six degrees of Libra and Aries. Focusing too much attention on the selfish end of the spectrum will prove costly. There is an extra concentration on helping others since Mercury enters Libra (7:14AM PDT) until October 15 and then Mercury conjuncts Jupiter at one degree of Libra (6:22PM PDT). Clearly, the cosmos is suggesting you drop egocentric viewpoints and assist dear ones on the ropes. If you are looking for an opportunity to open communication channels to maximum frequency, this evening is probably that time. Educational and business prospects appear rosy under the Mercury-Jupiter rapport. All in all, this is a great day for seeing the bigger picture and bringing your fervent ideals a little closer to earthly realization.
hmmm, I am a Libra???
gjb

BarryMac
09-28-2004, 08:30 AM
If it's a work day and I wake up pissed off, I look for some bitch in a mini van
on the freeway that phucked her self out of a car seat, that's talking on the
cell phone, that's driving in the fast lane going 55mph, that's smoking a
cigarette. Then I run the bitch off the road with my finger out the window. :mad:
There.............now I feel better. :D
I think I would feel better if I did this... :rollside:
Just drive over to Riverdaves house...and beat him senseless...you will feel much better...lol... ...where is that boy anyway....
Should I kick him in the junk first then beat him senseless??? :boxed:
Keep em coming peeps, I am starting to come alive...
gjb

racecar.hotshoe
09-28-2004, 09:10 AM
Go back home and start over..... :coffeycup :D

Ziggy
09-28-2004, 09:49 AM
Go back home and start over..... :coffeycup :D
Thats a great Idea, go get another good nights sleep before heading to the office :D
I had a day like that last week, had to really bite my tongue all day long but I at least warned all me employees I was in a bad mood :notam: ...they pretty much stayed clear :rolleyes:

FMluvswater
09-28-2004, 10:18 AM
Yes gjb I have had days like that even as a child. Wake up just furious at everyone and everything like your skin is on backwards and inside out. Go somewhere by yourself and be a terrible two for a few minutes (hissy fit tantrum) and then laugh at how ridiculous that would look if anybody you knew saw you. It gets it outta your system ... well in theory :o I mean I've never done that :rolleyes: that would be embarassing. :redface:

Desert Rat
09-28-2004, 10:25 AM
You guys aren't on 28 day cycles are you? :(

MsDrmr
09-28-2004, 11:28 AM
feeling any better now that the day has moved on? :)

MsDrmr
09-28-2004, 11:32 AM
You guys aren't on 28 day cycles are you? :(
WHO'S COUNTING????? :eat:

Ziggy
09-28-2004, 11:43 AM
Seems to me that someone in History has named this symptom.
Waking up on the wrong side of the bed :D
and :coffeycup usually don't help either.

BarryMac
09-28-2004, 01:30 PM
Thanks for asking mrsdrmr and Ziggy, I actually do feel much better, my wifey just called and informed me that she just received a $2.50 raise at work and since her paychex are the family play money looks like gjb and mrs. gjb are gonna be playing just a little bit harder. Plus I just got out of a financial planning meeting and I am well on my way to retiring at age 62 (bfd)...
gjb

lewiville
09-28-2004, 02:09 PM
dont cha know that your supposed to call in sick and be on the hot boat theads all day when this happens. Its called a IGOTTASTICKUPMYBUTTITIS:D

***boat
09-28-2004, 02:50 PM
gjb
Hmm, you juicing (steroids)? I got some friends that have mornings like that all the time and that is usually why.

Big_Gunz_
09-28-2004, 03:00 PM
Thanks for asking mrsdrmr and Ziggy, I actually do feel much better, my wifey just called and informed me that she just received a $2.50 raise at work and since her paychex are the family play money looks like gjb and mrs. gjb are gonna be playing just a little bit harder. Plus I just got out of a financial planning meeting and I am well on my way to retiring at age 62 (bfd)...
gjb
Glad to hear that the day didn't end up all bad, rough start, great finish :mix:

BarryMac
09-28-2004, 03:56 PM
Hmm, you juicing (steroids)? I got some friends that have mornings like that all the time and that is usually why.
You wouldn't say that if you saw me...
Glad to hear that the day didn't end up all bad, rough start, great finish :mix:
You got that right BG, a good finish indeed...
gjb