PDA

View Full Version : Outsource the Prison System

Kahuna
09-28-2004, 09:03 AM
Since we are outsourcing everything out of the country why donÂ’t we outsource the prison system? I bet Mexico could house our prisoners for 10 cents on the dollar and even less if we outsource to India. :hammerhea

Captain Dan
09-28-2004, 09:05 AM
Put a fence around New Mexico and send them all there. :)

Bow Tie Omega
09-28-2004, 09:24 AM
Or you could do what we do in Arizona, put them in tents in the middle of the desert, feed them bologna all day and make them wear pink underwear. The sheriff spends more money per day taking of a single animal then he does taking care of a single prisoner...He is restoring the term correctional facility to its acutal meaning, making it a place where bad guys do not want to go...Arnold should take some notes, yet another way to cut into the 4 bilion.

mirvin
09-28-2004, 09:32 AM
Yeah that Sherrif dude in Arizona got's the right idea. I saw a documentary or something on him and his outfit. Good Times.
mirvin :rollside:

Desert Rat
09-28-2004, 10:33 AM
I like when the con's complain about the heat and he tells them to deal with it, our military must endure Saudi, Iraq and the like and they aren't in jail!!! :cry:

BarryMac
09-28-2004, 10:57 AM
Or you could do what we do in Arizona, put them in tents in the middle of the desert, feed them bologna all day and make them wear pink underwear. The sheriff spends more money per day taking of a single animal then he does taking care of a single prisoner...He is restoring the term correctional facility to its acutal meaning, making it a place where bad guys do not want to go...Arnold should take some notes, yet another way to cut into the 4 bilion.
The Sherrif you speak of is the shit...
gjb

Kilrtoy
09-28-2004, 11:06 AM
SHERIFF JOE is the BOMB

Steph
09-28-2004, 11:31 AM
Then my brother wouldn't have a job.