PDA

View Full Version : I Never Saw This Before!!!!

DansBlown73Nordic
09-28-2004, 03:44 PM
Today I was on my way back home in the Big Truck. I see this huge thing in the road. As I get closer I realize it is half of a modular house. The guy went around a ramp to fast and it fell off the trailer.... :yuk:
I can just hear the phone call now.......Ummmmmmm BOSS..... :rolleyes:

racecar.hotshoe
09-28-2004, 03:45 PM
Today I was on my way back home in the Big Truck. I see this huge thing in the road. As I get closer I realize it is half of a modular house. The guy went around a ramp to fast and it fell off the trailer.... :yuk:
WELL THERE GOES CITY HALL!

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
09-28-2004, 03:46 PM
hay the east is checking in :smile:

PlyaPlya22
09-28-2004, 03:47 PM
It must have been a double wide :supp:

Keithb87
09-28-2004, 03:48 PM
:idea: I thought the new Massage Parlor / grade school was supposed to be here today. Guess it will be delayed.. :confused:

Her454
09-28-2004, 03:48 PM
My ex husbands grandparents bought a triple wide modular, and had it put out on their property at Lake Comanche in 89.......on top of this huge hill...that was a bitch to maneuver even in a truck much less a semi towing half a house.......they lost the last portion of the house on one of the curves and it went all the way down the mountain on to the roadway. Quite a site and I'll try and dig up the pics!

DansBlown73Nordic
09-28-2004, 03:58 PM
That have been a site.
This was laying on its side. Im not sure if they could pick it up from its side or not. :hammer2:

IN2-IN2MX
09-28-2004, 03:59 PM
:idea: I thought the new Massage Parlor / grade school was supposed to be here today. Guess it will be delayed.. :confused:
Darn! I guess I'll have to keep giving out those massages from my bedroom! :)

MsDrmr
09-28-2004, 04:18 PM
Well thats a hell of an investment. I guess ya save some money when only 1\2 the house is deliverd :cool:

Kim Hanson
09-28-2004, 05:40 PM
Well thats a hell of an investment. I guess ya save some money when only 1\2 the house is deliverd :cool:
That would suck if that side had the toilet on it though, guess you could use the woods :D ..........( . )( . )....Just think, you could smell like trees! :D Leaves do give off a smell right :messedup: :D