PDA

View Full Version : Rock The Boat

canuck1
04-12-2006, 09:34 AM
So I watched it for the first time the other day and I have a few questions
1. What is with the arms on Billet Boy?
2. Are those short pants or long shorts on John?
3. Is John ever happy?
:)

socalmofo
04-12-2006, 10:09 AM
hahahahaha.

havaduner
04-12-2006, 10:37 AM
Maybe John would be happy if he could find clothes that fit his lower body right.

ULTRA28
04-12-2006, 10:48 AM
Everybody knows I'm only like 4' tall, so those are shorts. Actually, with how bad my skin cancer has become, I'm not even supposed to wear shorts anymore. The long shorts with pulled up socks leaves very little skin exposed. I'm just kind of lucky that it's in style in So Cal right now.
Getting happier everyday that goes by since we finished filming. It was really stressfull the entire time the production crew was around.

John.
04-12-2006, 11:05 AM
Everybody knows I'm only like 4' tall, so those are shorts. Actually, with how bad my skin cancer has become, I'm not even supposed to wear shorts anymore. The long shorts with pulled up socks leaves very little skin exposed. I'm just kind of lucky that it's in style in So Cal right now.
Getting happier everyday that goes by since we finished filming. It was really stressfull the entire time the production crew was around.
Hey John,
Are they going to put the show on DVD? I missed the whole thing since I have Dish Network and don't get the OLN channel.

BajaMike
04-12-2006, 11:07 AM
Are there new shows on now?

ULTRA28
04-12-2006, 11:09 AM
I don't know if it's going to be on DVD or not yet.
No new shows, I haven't decided if I want to do anymore. If we do more it wouldn't start filming until summer.

Biglue
04-12-2006, 11:13 AM
Actually, with how bad my skin cancer has become.
Sorry to heat that man. Hope everything turns out ok for you.

Magic34
04-12-2006, 11:15 AM
I vote for more shows :idea: ;)

Caribbean Jet
04-12-2006, 11:24 AM
More shows John.

canuck1
04-12-2006, 12:08 PM
4' tall.....you grew????

riverracerx
04-12-2006, 12:10 PM
What time is it on. I finally have OLN and want to TiVo them all.

abraman1326
04-12-2006, 12:39 PM
Ooh, ooh, I vote for more shows, more shows...
BRA

Jordy
04-12-2006, 01:49 PM
What time is it on. I finally have OLN and want to TiVo them all.
You can set your Tivo to record based upon a show's name and it will grab them everytime it pops up on the guide. ;)

voodoomedman
04-12-2006, 02:55 PM
Everybody knows I'm only like 4' tall, so those are shorts.
Yeah I was talking to John and he said he wanted to look at the underside of my boat himself. Well it was kinda funny when he walked right under it on the trailer without even ducking. :jawdrop:

SCUBA STEVE
04-12-2006, 03:35 PM
How many shows was there? I think I saw 3 then nothing but repeats. :)

SCUBA STEVE
04-12-2006, 03:35 PM
You can set your Tivo to record based upon a show's name and it will grab them everytime it pops up on the guide. ;)
TIVO IS THE SH*T!

dicudmore
04-12-2006, 03:37 PM
How many shows was there? I think I saw 3 then nothing but repeats. :)
4 episodes

John.
04-12-2006, 04:01 PM
I vote more shows on another network so I can watch them this time.
Do you have any ideas going for future builds if you do any more episodes?

Tom Brown
04-12-2006, 04:05 PM
Will there be any showings on the ***boat network? :idea:
You know... where the viewer (perhaps myself) would send someone a bit of money for shipping and handling and someone sends a tape of the episodes?

wsuwrhr
04-12-2006, 05:19 PM
Actually, with how bad my skin cancer has become, I'm not even supposed to wear shorts anymore. The long shorts with pulled up socks leaves very little skin exposed.
I am sorry to hear, I didn't know.
Brian

shueman
04-12-2006, 08:32 PM
I don't know if it's going to be on DVD or not yet.
No new shows, I haven't decided if I want to do anymore. If we do more it wouldn't start filming until summer.
I say do more filming, but focus on the artistr behind the creation and blow-off the drama BS.

canuck1
04-13-2006, 10:31 AM
I say do more filming, but focus on the artistr behind the creation and blow-off the drama BS.
That screw through the deck was priceless

Taylorman
04-13-2006, 11:41 AM
I remember the Nascar boat, the boat with the big stereo, the Army dude with no arms boat and on more, can't remember. Ive been wondering what happened to the show.

RiverDave
04-13-2006, 12:01 PM
So I watched it for the first time the other day and I have a few questions
1. What is with the arms on Billet Boy?
2. Are those short pants or long shorts on John?
3. Is John ever happy?
:)
What are you talking aboot?
RD

Jbb
04-13-2006, 12:03 PM
What are you talking aboot?
RD
Thats Canadian for...RD SUX.......... :p

Tom Brown
04-26-2006, 11:26 PM
Interesting show. I've seen the first three episodes and part of the fourth, thanks to the overwhelming generosity of another ***boater (I won't mention any names because most people don't want anyone to know that they are friends with me).
What happens at the end of the fourth show? How does the project turn out? Is everyone happy? Does John's head explode from the stress he seems to be under in every episode? Did the audio guys get whacked?

Mrs.Racer277
04-27-2006, 05:44 AM
Interesting show. I've seen the first three episodes and part of the fourth, thanks to the overwhelming generosity of another ***boater (I won't mention any names because most people don't want anyone to know that they are friends with me).
What happens at the end of the fourth show? How does the project turn out? Is everyone happy? Does John's head explode from the stress he seems to be under in every episode? Did the audio guys get whacked?
I am so glad you enjoyed them. You are welcome MY FRIEND!! :) :)

Tom Brown
04-27-2006, 06:58 AM
Thank you so much. You're the best. :)
For a few brief moments after receiving your package, it sucked a little less to be a Canadian. :D

hoolign
04-27-2006, 07:08 AM
Thank you so much. You're the best. :)
For a few brief moments after receiving your package, it sucked a little less to be a Canadian. :D
Your not actually considered Canadian...your in Saskatchewan
and that's the west version of Quebec..unfortunatley Alberta is the equivilent of Newfoundland...

Tom Brown
04-27-2006, 07:11 AM
You should check these videos out, Hooli. They swear on TV and everything down there.
... lotta beeps in that show.

hoolign
04-27-2006, 07:19 AM
You should check these videos out, Hooli. They swear on TV and everything down there.
... lotta beeps in that show.
I watched the Honeymooners a few nights ago and am still a bit offended by Ralph's " to the moon Alice" So i'll pass for now :argue:

Jbb
04-27-2006, 07:21 AM
Your not actually considered Canadian...your in Saskatchewan
and that's the west version of Quebec..unfortunatley Alberta is the equivilent of Newfoundland...
Brown considers the local Saskatchewan lakes....."His"
http://www.wildboston.com/aprfour/picture/ynbkQAtD.jpg

hoolign
04-27-2006, 07:23 AM
Brown considers the local Saskatchewan lakes....."His"
http://www.wildboston.com/aprfour/picture/ynbkQAtD.jpg
Apparentley..the bilge pumps on the CVX have been neglected..ridin a bit low :rolleyes: Whatever you do tom...don't "rock that boat"

Jbb
04-27-2006, 07:24 AM
Apparentley..the bilge pumps on the CVX have been neglected..ridin a bit low :rolleyes:
It's riding low...because he has all the Illegal Immigrant workers he enslaves.......belowdecks...

hoolign
04-27-2006, 07:27 AM
It's riding low...because he has all the Illegal Immigrant workers he enslaves.......belowdecks...
Black market grain sales are soon to be the complete downfall of this country!

Jbb
04-27-2006, 07:28 AM
Black market grain sales are soon to be the complete downfall of this country!
It's all about Brown....greedy bastard...
The chief export of Tom Brown is .....grain?......go figure...

hoolign
04-27-2006, 07:31 AM
It's all about Brown....greedy bastard...
The chief export of Tom Brown is .....grain?......go figure...
It's all about Brown....seedy bastard...
.."The chief ILLEGAL export of Tom Brown is ...grain!
:rollside:

CARLSON-JET
04-27-2006, 08:00 AM
I want to start out by saying I really commend the folks at ultra for giving away that custom boat to the guy. I think he is very happy and I have to admit... I shed a tear. BUT... If I did not know the quality of Ultra Boats I would swear to never buy one from that company.. It was like a Bad commercial gone wrong. In my opinion (which is shit) the professionalism was seriously lacking in who I would want to build my boat. I cringed more then I laughed. I cried (metaphorically) more then I learned. I guess what I'm trying to say is, I was seriously appaulled at the poor communication and team work involved in the finishing proccess. I'm surprised they did not edit alot of what I watched out. Were the terrible parts edited out? Which brings to question. Would I want these guys building my boat? Charity only goes so far in a buyers decision. On another note.. Did the sales go up? Is the time and effort spent on the productions paying off? I have wonderd about these questions when the topic comes up. For the most part I did enjoy the show. I personally cannot afford a new Ultra so my opinion might be more out of line with the average new Ultra boat buyer. Congradulations on the airtime. Good luck if you do another. R.B.

All IN
04-27-2006, 08:35 AM
Thank god for tivo
Great show just make sure you fire the sound boys, they are worhless.

Tom Brown
04-27-2006, 09:22 AM
Hey John... I have an idea that I think would make a great show. :idea:
How about a turn key theme boat for SummitKarl? You could make a nice radar bridge with the rotating radar antenna in the shape of a giant key. The rest of the theme would consist of scratches, cracks, and shoddy workmanship.
It might make for some amazing TV. It certainly made for some wild ***boat posting. :D

Jbb
04-27-2006, 09:29 AM
How about a turn key theme boat for SummitKarl? You could make a nice radar bridge with the rotating radar antenna in the shape of a giant key. The rest of the theme would consist of scratches, cracks, and shoddy workmanship.
It might make for some amazing TV. It certainly made for some wild ***boat posting. :D
http://www.clubcobra.com/photopost/data/500/thumbs/poopstir.gif

Jordy
04-27-2006, 09:42 AM
Hey Brown, stop hating. :D :D
p.s. Brown, you forgot about covering the boat with ridiculous amounts of SPAM!!! :D :D :D