PDA

View Full Version : Lake Havasu Marina supporter's AKA HAULASSHENRY

hot_diggity_dog
09-30-2004, 09:10 AM
It looks like the support for the Marina and the way they want to conduct business is starting to gain momentum. They have at least 2-3 supporters now.
HALLASSHENRY and his productive post so far!
09-27-2004, 11:32 AM:Here Is A Novel Idea Try Launching Somewhere Else Gee That Takes Some Brains....
09-27-2004, 04:19 PM: I Have Never Heard A Bunch Of Sissies And Complainers Geez Who Gives A Crap About The Marina Its Lease Or Anything Else No One Cares Go Launch Somewhere Else And Avoid The Hassle All Together. Dont Come In Whining And Complaing About The Marina They Dont Care And Neither Should You. Go Launch Somewhere Where Its Quiet And There Arent A Bunch Of Yahoos Like You Morons In Here That Whine
09-27-2004, 04:24 PM: Lets Look At It At Another Turn Assuming That The Marina Doesnt Want Any More Liability From The Guys With The Big Noisy Boats Typically They Are The Ones That Cause The Most Trouble So Lets All Chip In And Buy A Piece Of Property And Create Our Own Launch Ramp? With Our Own Rules And All The Yahoos Can Launch There Whenever They Want Hey Want What A Novel Idea What Would It Cost 20k I Dont Launch In Havaus At All I Pull Right Up To The Beach In My Pimp Ass 350 And Poke My Carrera Right In The Water And No One Says Anything
09-28-2004, 11:37 AM: ladies and gentlemen let me first dispell a couple of rumors could it be that there are 2 people in the same office with the same ip address feel the same way? My feeling is you folks are attmepting to fight city hall i think your all goin about it the wrong way hit them where it hurts and thats in the pocket book go SOMEHWERE ELSE TO LAUNCH that will cut into there pocket books and then there will be some changes. Calling me and the other guy names is certainly what i expect from this board because you folks think you are the driving force at the river and your not take it from me your a small loud mouth group that thinks the world revolves around you in havasu the snowbirds mean more to havasu then the boaters boaters are a summer necessary evil otherwise we would all be gone. As for the real estate owners in havasu let me say that the property values have not increased as well as other areas out there namely bullhead laughlin area. so if you think boaters are the main income for havasu think again your no more than i quarter of the income there believe me. LAUNCH SOMEWHERE ELSE AND FORGET ABOUT THE OPIONATED AIRHEADS AT THE LAUNCH RAMP
09-29-2004, 09:29 AM: here we go again you folks spend time on issues that are meaningless its apparent that the marina people are getting heat from someone be it the state or the management of the ramp to start controlling noise we all know that noise restrictions are coming and we are gonna have to deal with it eventually. your fighting a losing battle get yourself some mufflers that are easlily taken out after you launch and be done with it the marina doesnt care about your boat or you business OR FLAT GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO LAUNCH I HAVENT LAUNCED AT THAT MARINA IN YEARS CAUSE ITS TOO CROWDED AND THERE ARE TOO MANY YAHOOS THERE ANYWAYS geez guys it seems that most of you launch your boat drive it to the bridge and park it and drink beer all day anyways so dont worry about it i cant believe that people sit in the channel and drink beer all day and smell the fumes of all the otherboaters and the pollution so i think your partially nuts anyways that my input
09-29-2004, 01:36 PM: well i for one am a business owner and own multiple properties also and i havent until this last weekend ever been in havasu or the river for that fact for at least 10 years on a saturday so maybee i have a unreal perception of how things are on the weekends but when i was there last saturday i saw nuthing but confusion at the ramp a bunch of yahoos yellin at each other and spoiling the whole purpose of the area and its relaxed atmosphere i saw boats crowding each other i go on vacation to enjoy myself and not have to or want to deal with the launch ramp everyone one of you guys has a big fancy truck pull it up on the sand near a beach and dump your boat in and be done with it why you want to stress over the beauocrats at the ramp at the marina is by me DONT YOU FOLKS HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAN BITCH ABOUT THE WORTHLESS MARINA AND ITS RULES
9-30-2004, 09:38 AM: Geez Slib you must really hate realtors to post that saying i posted it why did you do that. Just for the record i like realtors they help make deals in the re industry happen even know he dish me earlier
9-30-2004, 09:46 AM: geez slibb i know know one likes me here but you dont have to dig me in the dirt like that let me guess your a mortgage broker and dan makes you kiss his ass for a loan?
9-30-2004, 09:54 AM:dude slibb what did i do to you for you to post that nasty comment like it was coming from me ok your a title rep or a credit guy if your a title guy dan may give you an order if you buy him a new car
Souds to me like you know more about the Marina and the issues then someone who has only been to Havasu a few times in ten years :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
HDD :cool:

NOTALENT
09-30-2004, 09:19 AM
He must Drive a Bayliner!! And why would he be a member of the boards if he feels that we are some cocky boat crew??? Get that GALORD FOCKER outta here!!! :angry2:

ROZ
09-30-2004, 09:23 AM
It looks like the support for the Marina and the way they want to conduct business is starting to gain momentum. They have at least 2-3 supporters now.
HALLASSHENRY and his productive post so far!
09-27-2004, 11:32 AM:Here Is A Novel Idea Try Launching Somewhere Else Gee That Takes Some Brains....
09-27-2004, 04:19 PM: I Have Never Heard A Bunch Of Sissies And Complainers Geez Who Gives A Crap About The Marina Its Lease Or Anything Else No One Cares Go Launch Somewhere Else And Avoid The Hassle All Together. Dont Come In Whining And Complaing About The Marina They Dont Care And Neither Should You. Go Launch Somewhere Where Its Quiet And There Arent A Bunch Of Yahoos Like You Morons In Here That Whine
09-27-2004, 04:24 PM: Lets Look At It At Another Turn Assuming That The Marina Doesnt Want Any More Liability From The Guys With The Big Noisy Boats Typically They Are The Ones That Cause The Most Trouble So Lets All Chip In And Buy A Piece Of Property And Create Our Own Launch Ramp? With Our Own Rules And All The Yahoos Can Launch There Whenever They Want Hey Want What A Novel Idea What Would It Cost 20k I Dont Launch In Havaus At All I Pull Right Up To The Beach In My Pimp Ass 350 And Poke My Carrera Right In The Water And No One Says Anything
09-28-2004, 11:37 AM: ladies and gentlemen let me first dispell a couple of rumors could it be that there are 2 people in the same office with the same ip address feel the same way? My feeling is you folks are attmepting to fight city hall i think your all goin about it the wrong way hit them where it hurts and thats in the pocket book go SOMEHWERE ELSE TO LAUNCH that will cut into there pocket books and then there will be some changes. Calling me and the other guy names is certainly what i expect from this board because you folks think you are the driving force at the river and your not take it from me your a small loud mouth group that thinks the world revolves around you in havasu the snowbirds mean more to havasu then the boaters boaters are a summer necessary evil otherwise we would all be gone. As for the real estate owners in havasu let me say that the property values have not increased as well as other areas out there namely bullhead laughlin area. so if you think boaters are the main income for havasu think again your no more than i quarter of the income there believe me. LAUNCH SOMEWHERE ELSE AND FORGET ABOUT THE OPIONATED AIRHEADS AT THE LAUNCH RAMP
09-29-2004, 09:29 AM: here we go again you folks spend time on issues that are meaningless its apparent that the marina people are getting heat from someone be it the state or the management of the ramp to start controlling noise we all know that noise restrictions are coming and we are gonna have to deal with it eventually. your fighting a losing battle get yourself some mufflers that are easlily taken out after you launch and be done with it the marina doesnt care about your boat or you business OR FLAT GO SOMEWHERE ELSE TO LAUNCH I HAVENT LAUNCED AT THAT MARINA IN YEARS CAUSE ITS TOO CROWDED AND THERE ARE TOO MANY YAHOOS THERE ANYWAYS geez guys it seems that most of you launch your boat drive it to the bridge and park it and drink beer all day anyways so dont worry about it i cant believe that people sit in the channel and drink beer all day and smell the fumes of all the otherboaters and the pollution so i think your partially nuts anyways that my input
09-29-2004, 01:36 PM: well i for one am a business owner and own multiple properties also and i havent until this last weekend ever been in havasu or the river for that fact for at least 10 years on a saturday so maybee i have a unreal perception of how things are on the weekends but when i was there last saturday i saw nuthing but confusion at the ramp a bunch of yahoos yellin at each other and spoiling the whole purpose of the area and its relaxed atmosphere i saw boats crowding each other i go on vacation to enjoy myself and not have to or want to deal with the launch ramp everyone one of you guys has a big fancy truck pull it up on the sand near a beach and dump your boat in and be done with it why you want to stress over the beauocrats at the ramp at the marina is by me DONT YOU FOLKS HAVE ANYTHING BETTER TO DO THAN BITCH ABOUT THE WORTHLESS MARINA AND ITS RULES
9-30-2004, 09:38 AM: Geez Slib you must really hate realtors to post that saying i posted it why did you do that. Just for the record i like realtors they help make deals in the re industry happen even know he dish me earlier
9-30-2004, 09:46 AM: geez slibb i know know one likes me here but you dont have to dig me in the dirt like that let me guess your a mortgage broker and dan makes you kiss his ass for a loan?
9-30-2004, 09:54 AM:dude slibb what did i do to you for you to post that nasty comment like it was coming from me ok your a title rep or a credit guy if your a title guy dan may give you an order if you buy him a new car
Souds to me like you know more about the Marina and the issues then someone who has only been to Havasu a few times in ten years :rolleyes: :rolleyes:
Good call HDD.....

BarryMac
09-30-2004, 09:29 AM
I Dont Launch In Havaus At All I Pull Right Up To The Beach In My Pimp Ass 350 And Poke My Carrera Right In The Water And No One Says Anything
Makes me kinda embarresed to own a Carrera.
gjb

hot_diggity_dog
09-30-2004, 02:43 PM
Makes me kinda embarresed to own a Carrera.
gjb
Don't worry he owns a pontoon with a slip in the Marina! :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
HDD :D

dicudmore
09-30-2004, 03:01 PM
Don't worry he owns a pontoon with a slip in the Marina! :sqeyes: :sqeyes:
HDD :D
hey I own a pontoon, but I don't have a slip in the marina...
Heck its prob too loud for those jokers too (4-stroke outboard...can't tell its running) if not too long (24)

XtrmWakeborder
09-30-2004, 04:19 PM
yah bunch of YAHOOS lol