PDA

View Full Version : How far is 50'?

Havasu Hangin'
10-01-2004, 09:27 AM
This far?
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/74image.jpg

Excessive Force
10-01-2004, 09:35 AM
Thats bs...everyone should carry on them what the 'law' says, wonder if that would help these morons!?

mbrown2
10-01-2004, 09:36 AM
Hey, is that SYA doing the testing? WTF?? :confused: :D :smile: :messedup:

mbrown2
10-01-2004, 09:37 AM
Seriously, that is a joke....these guys are bunch of kooks...kind of like the judge allowing gay marriages that are against the law...just making $hit up as they go...

Havasu Hangin'
10-01-2004, 09:39 AM
Yeah...and there probably aren't any soundwaves being reflected off that wall, either... :hammer2:

Some Kind Of Monster
10-01-2004, 10:01 AM
Total BS. These guys are "experts". I agree, everyone should bring the "rule book" with so these bozos can be told what the law really says.

ROZ
10-01-2004, 10:04 AM
Yeah...and there probably aren't any soundwaves being reflected off that wall, either... :hammer2:
That is a myth. Everyone knows that soundwaves don't bounce of reflect. Both concrete and water absorb sound...

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-01-2004, 10:05 AM
Hey, is that SYA doing the testing? WTF?? :confused: :D :smile: :messedup:
see how you are, next time I let those kids spray paint your wall :sqeyes:

mbrown2
10-01-2004, 10:06 AM
see how you are, next time I let those kids spray paint your wall :sqeyes:
LMAO....its all good in the BEAU hood..

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-01-2004, 10:10 AM
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/520/161674image.jpg

switchin'addiction
10-01-2004, 10:14 AM
This far?
What dicks! I'm a midwest guy here, but I am behind you guys all the way in this. I printed out a couple of the addresses that were posted on another thread to send in a some letters from another concerned member of the boating community/family. The way I see it if these dicks get away with thisin Havasu they could set some sort of precedent for anyone else ANYWHERE. Hang in there bros!!

1978 Rogers
10-01-2004, 10:25 AM
That is a myth. Everyone knows that soundwaves don't bounce of reflect. Both concrete and water absorb sound...
You sould have been at a concert in the old King Dome in Seattle. Preferable the Stones. If sound doesn't bounce. What do you call an echo? Why is sound absorbing foam used in sound booths?

dicudmore
10-01-2004, 10:25 AM
yup thats right where he stood testing me too :devil:

PHX ATC
10-01-2004, 10:39 AM
You sould have been at a concert in the old King Dome in Seattle. Preferable the Stones. If sound doesn't bounce. What do you call an echo? Why is sound absorbing foam used in sound booths?
Uh, ROZ is kidding. Tongue in cheek statement made by the town drunkard.
ROZ is a musical genius. :rollside:

H20Advantage
10-01-2004, 10:40 AM
This far?
That guy must have too many female hormones in him. Girls always short us when it comes to measurements :jawdrop: . US guys all know fifty feet would be measured somewhere around say Copper Canyon :D .
Maybe he needs some advice from a staight eye for a queer guy :D

BarryMac
10-01-2004, 10:42 AM
Actually I think he's pointing at the back of the boat saying "I wish I could afford one of these bad ass boats but this crappy job only pays $5.00 an hour and the manager is a total DICK" :confused:
gjb

welk2party
10-01-2004, 10:48 AM
That looks very scientific. I would have to bust out my tape measure for sure and ask for a lesson on interpreting the numbers on it. :argue:

spectratoad
10-01-2004, 11:28 AM
What could/would they do if you paid your fee when you arrive and have a person in the boat, one in the truck and if they said you didn't pass but you just gave them a copy of the law and an official test result from a real law enforcement agancy and just parked your truck and drove off in the boat.
Also have someone observing your truck from the beach with a video camera.

Red Eye
10-01-2004, 11:46 AM
I don't have a boat that's loud enough to have these problems, but can someone explain to me what the problem is if you have a boat that makes a lot of noise? Personally I think it sounds bad ass, but it's not like it's in someone's ear all day long.

Red Eye
10-01-2004, 12:10 PM
The problem is some people can't move to the shores of the lake and enjoy it the way is has always been. Instead they move to a location that is frequented by performance boaters and complain about it. LAME!
Its like those dumb ****s that move under the flight path of the local airport and then want the flight path changed... Why did they move there in the first place?
Forensic
That's a damn shame. I get a damn hard on when I see a performance boat screaming across the water.

H20Advantage
10-01-2004, 12:19 PM
I don't have a boat that's loud enough to have these problems, but can someone explain to me what the problem is if you have a boat that makes a lot of noise? Personally I think it sounds bad ass, but it's not like it's in someone's ear all day long.
The old people can't hear each other yelling over the other :argue:

That Guy
10-01-2004, 12:23 PM
Actually I think he's pointing at the back of the boat saying "I wish I could afford one of these bad ass boats but this crappy job only pays $5.00 an hour and the manager is a total DICK" :confused:
gjb
Royally and I mean Royally, LMAO :D :D :p :D

Tom Brown
10-01-2004, 12:24 PM
I think they're in over their heads. Someone with some money will challenge their enforcement tactics using high school level acoustics knowledge and rip them to shreads.

1978 Rogers
10-01-2004, 12:26 PM
Sorry. Sometimes I'm a little slow. :rolleyes: :smile:

Tremor Therapy
10-01-2004, 12:57 PM
Damn....and I thought I was the only one he played his spoons and bongo drums for! :2purples: