PDA

View Full Version : John Force

RP1
10-03-2004, 04:23 PM
Does it again... new world record on both time and speed. 4.66 seconds @333mph :jawdrop:

Coach
10-03-2004, 04:30 PM
I teach his youngest daughter right now and have had his other 2 daughters in class. All the girls have their licensing for racing. They guy is so dominate in his class, last year was an off year, what a way to let people know you still have it (all thought he has been dominate this year again)

LVJAKAZ
10-03-2004, 04:35 PM
My Husband races in the sportman class for drag racing and Force is a great person to us underclass. Watch Morgan Lucas he is awesome.

XtrmWakeborder
10-03-2004, 05:38 PM
Force is a great driver, and he gives drag racing a personality "just listen to what he has to say after he races." My favorite driver besides alex zanardi.

rrrr
10-03-2004, 06:02 PM
The ol' truck driver does it again! I think that Force is personally responsible for at least 75% of the promotion the NHRA gets. He is the master.
Good job, John. Thanks for your influence on drag racing, you deserve all those accolades.

Craig
10-03-2004, 06:21 PM
Yeah, he's definitely a media darling,, but a lot of the credit has to go to Austin Coil :wink:

LUVNLIFE
10-03-2004, 06:26 PM
National Dragster did a piece on Force on e Christmas to show where he came from. That small cabin and one logging truck he got for Christmas is a far cry from where he has made it today. ;)

Kilrtoy
10-03-2004, 06:28 PM
WOW, That is incredible.....

Sleek-Jet
10-03-2004, 06:34 PM
Yeah, he's definitely a media darling,, but a lot of the credit has to go to Austin Coil :wink:
He's usually the first one to thank his crew, because if it wasn't for them he coudn't "keep the candles lit all the way to the end". :D

SummerObsession
10-03-2004, 07:39 PM
Yep, John Force is the man....at least when it comes to publicity.
He is a driver too, that's why he has won all those championships.
Ya wanna know some NO DRIVIN dicks on the NHRA???
Here ya go (if ya don't belive me, check their records) :
Pro Stock (My class):
Ron Krisher
Kanny Koresky
Rickie Smith
Jim Yates
V. Gaines
Funny Car:
Whit Bazemore
Eric Medlin
Top Fuel:
Doug Kallita
Cory Mac
Etc...
Just watch when they smoke the tires....do they lift? I don't think so!!!

welk2party
10-03-2004, 07:41 PM
He is by far one of the most enjoyable racers to watch as well as emualte. Great guy and great crew! Yes, I have met them!