PDA

View Full Version : Havasu Contractors?

Havasu Luvr
10-04-2004, 07:26 AM
Hey HBF Peeps
I need recommendations for a contractor to do concrete pad (approx 12'x45') w/ a small rock retaining wall (approx 1 1/2' x 40'). I just closed on a site in Havasu Resorts (north LHC) and want alittle work done ASAP. The resort gave me a number for Canyon Landscape, anyone do business with this company? Any recommendations for other companies would be appreciated.\
Thank you in advance

Havasu Luvr
10-04-2004, 08:40 AM
bump
Come on guys, I know someone knows somebody in town :hammerhea

TrojanDan
10-04-2004, 08:45 AM
I had La Casa Verde Landscaping do my landscaping and rock retaining wall. They were fast, very reliable and hard working. Check out their ad in the White Sheets. Raphael is who I dealt with 928-505-2370. I'm sure he could do your slab also. :cool:

sigepmock
10-04-2004, 09:03 AM
Havasu Luvr,
Is that Havasu RV Resort or a housing developement. Just asking because Havasu RV Resort is where the Phuggit's and I have places. Just curious.
Chris

Havasu Luvr
10-04-2004, 09:09 AM
Hey Chris,
Do you have site 127/128? The toy Hauler parked backwards? I just closed in site #7 and moved the 5thwheel and dually/boat there this past weekend

Stealth Marine
10-04-2004, 09:10 AM
Hey HBF Peeps
I need recommendations for a contractor to do concrete pad (approx 12'x45') w/ a small rock retaining wall (approx 1 1/2' x 40'). I just closed on a site in Havasu Resorts (north LHC) and want alittle work done ASAP. The resort gave me a number for Canyon Landscape, anyone do business with this company? Any recommendations for other companies would be appreciated.\
Thank you in advance
"TAZ" can do the pad, not sure if they can do the wall for you or not though.

phuggit
10-04-2004, 09:16 AM
HL,
We saw you pulling in this weekend. You might try calling the park and ask to speak w/Tony Caputo. He's one of the developers and the one to got to if you need any construction stuff. There are contractors in the park all day. They could probably add your work in with another job and save you some money.
We'll be out there this weekend. Stop by for a cold one.
Curtis #128
Chris, did Tony call you this morning? R u in trouble again?

sigepmock
10-04-2004, 09:17 AM
Havasu Luvr,
Thought that was you. Yeah Mr and Mrs Phuggit have 128, we've got 129 with the Warrior parked backwards. Welcome aboard, sorry we didn't introduce ourselves, had the in-laws with us and that always adds some drama so I went to bed early. We'll be out there this weekend to bring the trailer home for Glamis season but the Phuggits (Curtis and Meagan) will be out all winter. In fact I think they're headed to the dam run next weekend. If you see us come over for a cold one. If you haven't figured it out yet the Association at the park is a little screwed up but there's way's around them. PM Phuggit, I think he found a good contractor out of Kingman.
See ya out there,
Chris

sigepmock
10-04-2004, 09:17 AM
Phuggit get back to work. :yuk:
Not sure if I would use Tony, I'll let you know later. :argue:

phuggit
10-04-2004, 09:21 AM
LMAO I just edited my post before I saw your reply. Call my cell when you get a chance.

Havasu Luvr
10-04-2004, 09:39 AM
Dam, what a small world :D
Chris/Curtis
I will definately intro myself and the gf friday night if it is not to late when we roll in. We are head'in to "Almost Dam Run" sat morning to hook up with my bro's, look's like a BIG turn out again. We will most likely get off the water alittle early and have dinner in Laughlin before head'in back down to LHC. Looking forward to burning your ears off :cool:

SHAKEN Not Stirred
10-04-2004, 11:56 AM
Call Steve at Intertech Construction.
928-453-5752
CJG
:)

ROZ
10-04-2004, 12:15 PM
I had La Casa Verde Landscaping do my landscaping and rock retaining wall. They were fast, very reliable and hard working. Check out their ad in the White Sheets. Raphael is who I dealt with 928-505-2370. I'm sure he could do your slab also. :cool:
I have to vouche for how well a job these guys did on Dan's house. It looks very nice.

TrojanDan
10-04-2004, 12:21 PM
I have to vouche for how well a job these guys did on Dan's house. It looks very nice.
Thanks dude! You should think about bringing the family out to see the Christmas Light Parade the first weekend in Dec. I'll be staying home that weekend to go to the SC/FUCLA game but the pad is yours. :cool:

ROZ
10-04-2004, 12:25 PM
SC/FUCLA game
Dude, that cracks me up :D

Havasu Luvr
10-04-2004, 12:55 PM
Damm, just my luck, Raphael is on vacation until after the 10 Oct...thanks Dan, I will call him

Havasu Luvr
10-04-2004, 01:02 PM
Call Steve at Intertech Construction.
928-453-5752
CJG
:)
Chris, thank you, I just got off the phone with Brian and he is driving out this week to look at the work I want done and calling me wed w/quote.