PDA

View Full Version : rep point question again..

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-04-2004, 08:10 AM
how long do you have to wait to give rep points to a certain member..
say I give someone rep points today how long is the wait to give it to the same member again.. if I wait 24 hrs.. it still wont let me. :confused:

OutCole'd
10-04-2004, 08:36 AM
Also, how many people can you give points to before you need to wait to reload??
I seem to only be ably to give out 2 or 3 before & run out. I need a bigger clip.

***boat
10-04-2004, 08:08 PM
You have to give rep points to 20 other people before hitting the same person again. You can only give out 8 in a day (used to be 5, I just changed it).
Sooooooo.... every 2.5 days you should be able to hit the same person again. That said I think it rounds up so it would be more like every 3 days.

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-04-2004, 08:57 PM
You have to give rep points to 20 other people before hitting the same person again. You can only give out 8 in a day (used to be 5, I just changed it).
Sooooooo.... every 2.5 days you should be able to hit the same person again. That said I think it rounds up so it would be more like every 3 days.
thank you.. ;)

Some Kind Of Monster
10-05-2004, 11:26 PM
Wow Mrs V, You almost have as much Rep as ***boat!

Mandelon
10-06-2004, 06:41 PM
If you give it out more selectively do you give higher amounts???
If you have a high rep yourself do you give higher amounts??
A higher post count give you more mojo too??

switchin'addiction
10-23-2004, 11:44 PM
Anyone know the answers to these questions?

Mandelon
10-25-2004, 07:51 PM
It would seem not. :(

voodoomedman
10-26-2004, 06:49 PM
Seems like something gives you more mojo. I got one shot from the real kilrtoy today and it was like 22 chicklets.

JetBoatRich
10-26-2004, 06:56 PM
It would seem not. :(
it is top secret stuff :D

MR FLYIN VEE
10-26-2004, 06:58 PM
the higher your post count the more rep you give. if you have a low post count it will not reigister but will register as a gray or blue.
;)

***boat
10-30-2004, 10:26 PM
1. Maybe
2. Yes
3. Yes

Debbolas
11-01-2004, 08:45 AM
Question for Hot Boat............
If you put someone on ignore, does that mean they can't give your negative rep points?
Just wondering...........

My Man's Sportin' Wood
11-01-2004, 01:48 PM
Good Question!

Debbolas
11-09-2004, 07:47 PM
Guess they are busy, they never answered me.......... :cry:

JetBoatRich
11-09-2004, 08:48 PM
Guess they are busy, they never answered me.......... :cry:
From what I have seen :yuk: points are points and can be given, taken away, etc. Even if the subject is deleted :devil:

voodoomedman
11-09-2004, 11:20 PM
If you put someone on ignore, does that mean they can't give your negative rep points?
I wish as I just got sniped again. Of course I don't know who to put on ignore. I'd love to get my hands on this punk. I don't like being harrassed.
If you ignore someone you will not see the nasty message in the Control Panel but your points will stay the same.

wsuwrhr
11-13-2004, 06:29 PM
Yes definitely.
I put the troll top less on ignore and the negative rep dissapeared.
Brian

topless
11-16-2004, 02:26 PM
Yes definitely.
I put the troll top less on ignore and the negative rep dissapeared.
BrianHe put me on ignore because he's not smart enough to have a come back to anything I say. Not only that but he's a little :cry: baby.

topless
11-16-2004, 02:29 PM
Oh Deb, what he said isn't true either. I just gave him another red and signed it. :hammerhea

Her454
11-16-2004, 03:53 PM
He put me on ignore because he's not smart enough to have a come back to anything I say.
LMAO..............***boat...how do you know IF someone has put you on THEIR ignore list?

FMluvswater
11-17-2004, 04:04 AM
Trial and error - if you try to PM someone who has you on ignore the system will give you the heads up that you're blocked. RiverDave and I tested that out a while back - he put me on ignore and I couldn't PM him ... then he took me off ignore ... I think? Not too sure as I haven't tried PM'ing him since then lol.

Debbolas
11-17-2004, 06:28 PM
Oh Deb, what he said isn't true either. I just gave him another red and signed it. :hammerhea
LOL :)

wsuwrhr
11-17-2004, 09:30 PM
True, so true. I stand corrected, I can't "see" what she types, and she is not included in my rep list, but I did lose points.
Regardless, FU CK YOU, I am over it. Rep or not.
Apparently I can't even ignore a bitch past her "expiration date."
You look yourself in the mirror and you feel better giving me hard time. Fine.
Here I was thinking I was all slick putting you on ignore to carry with my existence here. I asked nicely several times to ignore me and you can't even extend that courtesy.
Fu ck you, you are exactly where you deserve to be in life.
Brian

topless
11-18-2004, 03:23 AM
True, so true. I stand corrected, I can't "see" what she types, and she is not included in my rep list, but I did lose points.
Regardless, FU CK YOU, I am over it. Rep or not.
Apparently I can't even ignore a bitch past her "expiration date."
You look yourself in the mirror and you feel better giving me hard time. Fine.
Here I was thinking I was all slick putting you on ignore to carry with my existence here. I asked nicely several times to ignore me and you can't even extend that courtesy.
Fu ck you, you are exactly where you deserve to be in life.
BrianYou are way too kind my love. I never called you a troll, never said f uck you although I did call you a dick once for flaming your wife on here. Oh, and thank you for your kind words about me deserving to be where I am in life. You know nothing about me except what maybe your friend GM Killer has told you which couldn't be much since I don't even talk to him. Never the less, I love you too and tell your damn dog to STOP WINKING AT ME. Now give your wife my love and tell her to call me sometime, we'll do lunch.
Love and kisses as always,
Topless
Oh one more thing, next time you build a boat, try putting wet headers instead of car headers on it and the hole in the back where the plug goes is not meant to be gel coated over.

Jordy
11-18-2004, 07:43 AM
Score:
Topless - 1
wsuwrhr - 0
Damn, that's going to leave a mark. :D

MsDrmr
11-18-2004, 10:09 AM
Score:
Topless - 1
wsuwrhr - 0
Damn, that's going to leave a mark. :D
good land all mighty, Jord, ya got a lot of time on your hands, 8000 posts in two (almos three years) WOW.....

Jordy
11-18-2004, 10:15 AM
good land all mighty, Jord, ya got a lot of time on your hands, 8000 posts in two (almos three years) WOW.....
I had a lot of free time early on. My posting has really slowed down here. Take a look at the top ten posters, I don't know if I even make the list anymore and half of them joined after I did. It's just a post count, doesn't mean anything really. That's why I didn't start a thread about hitting 8,000, because I don't really care. :cool:
Here, just click this link:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/memberlist.php?&order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30&ltr=

MsDrmr
11-18-2004, 10:41 AM
I had a lot of free time early on. My posting has really slowed down here. Take a look at the top ten posters, I don't know if I even make the list anymore and half of them joined after I did. It's just a post count, doesn't mean anything really. That's why I didn't start a thread about hitting 8,000, because I don't really care. :cool:
Here, just click this link:
http://www.***boat.com/forums/memberlist.php?&order=DESC&sort=posts&pp=30&ltr=
Good for you, me either, in my opinion it's not a race, I post what I feel like posting and when I feel like posting, I did'nt make a deal outta my 2000 either. Cause when it comes down to it 'WHO CARES" I try to make my posts count.
(hey when"s the baby due, here454)

Tom Brown
11-18-2004, 10:49 AM
Am I too late to get in on the anger?

topless
11-18-2004, 11:07 AM
Am I too late to get in on the anger?
F uck off Tom..............I want that big red pulsing thing you were talking about. :)

Tom Brown
11-18-2004, 11:16 AM
As soon as I get this ED sorted out, I'm going to bone you like a fresh water perch.

MsDrmr
11-18-2004, 12:59 PM
F uck off Tom..............I want that big red pulsing thing you were talking about. :)
It's never too late to get in on the anger, especially when there are women involved :messedup: (as topless has so eloguently displayed)

MsDrmr
11-18-2004, 01:02 PM
You are way too kind my love. I never called you a troll, never said f uck you although I did call you a dick once for flaming your wife on here. Oh, and thank you for your kind words about me deserving to be where I am in life. You know nothing about me except what maybe your friend GM Killer has told you which couldn't be much since I don't even talk to him. Never the less, I love you too and tell your damn dog to STOP WINKING AT ME. Now give your wife my love and tell her to call me sometime, we'll do lunch.
Love and kisses as always,
Topless
Oh one more thing, next time you build a boat, try putting wet headers instead of car headers on it and the hole in the back where the plug goes is not meant to be gel coated over.
the flip side of the coin however (tom brown) is to be loved.....which would you rather have

Debbolas
11-18-2004, 05:16 PM
rep point question agai...
11-18-2004 12:00 PM
Your on my Ignore,a nd I can still give you REP
PLEASE! I.D. the rep point givers/takers so we can reciprocate!!! :hammer2:

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-18-2004, 09:43 PM
I agree.. I want to see who is telling me to shut the f uck up and how I'm such a slut... but a happily married one.. LMAO!! :)

Debbolas
11-18-2004, 09:45 PM
I just want to know WHO it is!!!! :yuk:
Just want to DO unto others................ :p

Beautiful Noise
11-18-2004, 10:42 PM
Just my Luck the only Ignore list I can seem to make is my Own :confused: :confused: :frown:

topless
11-18-2004, 11:07 PM
I agree.. I want to see who is telling me to shut the f uck up and how I'm such a slut... but a happily married one.. LMAO!! :)Oh shut the fu ck up you slut!!!!!! :rollside: :yuk: :rollside: :rollside:

Beautiful Noise
11-18-2004, 11:08 PM
Oh shut the fu ck up you slut!!!!!! :rollside: :yuk: :rollside: :rollside:
I think she gets that alot...... :rolleyes:

topless
11-18-2004, 11:21 PM
I think she gets that alot...... :rolleyes:Thats cuz she's a slut. LOL :jawdrop: :D

Beautiful Noise
11-18-2004, 11:23 PM
Thats cuz she's a slut. LOL :jawdrop: :D
Well she does have a Nice Boat :D

topless
11-19-2004, 12:08 AM
Well she does have a Nice Boat :DAt least she has a boat!!!!!!!! The slut! :mad:

MsDrmr
11-19-2004, 07:25 AM
At least she has a boat!!!!!!!! The slut! :mad:
well Tom, I think the anger has subsided, do you want in on the name calling??

Tom Brown
11-19-2004, 07:53 AM
do you want in on the name calling??
:eek:
tom brown is to be loved
I just want to be loved. I just want to be loved.

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-19-2004, 09:36 AM
Oh shut the fu ck up you slut!!!!!! :rollside: :yuk: :rollside: :rollside:
quite talking with your mouth full ho.. LOL!! :p

MRS FLYIN VEE
11-19-2004, 09:37 AM
At least she has a boat!!!!!!!! The slut! :mad:
you can take a ride in our boat.. so put up or shut up,.. LMAO!! :p

Beautiful Noise
11-19-2004, 09:56 AM
so put up or shut up
I'm sure she has heard that before only a Different wording :notam: :) :p

Debbolas
11-19-2004, 04:22 PM
NO!
We must NOT turn on each other, this is just what the red chicklet giving sniper wants ...... he is trying to divide and conquor!
We must stick together sluts!!! :D :clover:

topless
11-19-2004, 05:11 PM
NO!
We must NOT turn on each other, this is just what the red chicklet giving sniper wants ...... he is trying to divide and conquor!
Shut up slut! LMAO :D

Beautiful Noise
11-19-2004, 05:25 PM
I see a Click starting here :cool:

Debbolas
11-19-2004, 05:59 PM
Yeah, and I think we can take those Beaumont pussies!
LOL :rollside:
Hot Boat Sluts of the world UNITE!!!!

GlastronGuy
11-20-2004, 10:55 AM
Yeah, and I think we can take those Beaumont pussies!
LOL :rollside:
Hot Boat Sluts of the world UNITE!!!!
This thread is about Rep Points.
;)

MsDrmr
11-20-2004, 11:54 AM
and what a great click it is too :p

GlastronGuy
11-20-2004, 02:52 PM
and what a great click it is too :p
Is that anything like a clique?
;)

MsDrmr
11-20-2004, 02:57 PM
Is that anything like a clique?
;)
yeah...sorry,I do a lot of things well, spelling is obviously not one of them :frown:

Debbolas
11-20-2004, 07:46 PM
This thread is about Rep Points.
;)
oh, did I stray off topic?
How unlike me......lol :D
Rep points are green
Rep points are red
If you are mean
and a stupid head
You give out the red
:D