PDA

View Full Version : Tuesday Ticklers

spectratoad
10-05-2004, 06:55 AM
A husband walks into Fredrick's of Hollywood to purchase some sheer lingerie for his wife. He is shown several possibilities that range from $250 to $500 in price, the more sheer, the higher the price. He opts for the most sheer item, pays the $500 and takes the lingerie home. He presents it to his wife and asks her to go upstairs, put it on and model it for him. Upstairs, the wife thinks, I have an idea. It's so sheer that it might as well be nothing. I won't put it on, do the modeling naked, return it tomorrow and keep the $500 refund for myself.
So she appears naked on the balcony and strikes a pose.
The husband says, 'Good Lord! You'd think that for $500, they'd at least iron it.'
He never heard the shot. Funeral services are pending. :hammer2:
A man took his wife to the Rodeo and one of the exhibits was that of breeding bulls. They went up to the first pen and there was a sign
that said, This bull mated 50 times last year. The wife poked her husband in he ribs and said, "He mated 50 times last year."
They walked a little further and saw another pen with a sign that
said, This bull mated 120 times last year. The wife hit her husband and said, "That's more than twice a week! You could learn a lot from
him."
They walked further and a third pen had a bull with a sign saying, This bull mated 365 times last year. The wife got really excited and said, that's once a day. "You could REALLY learn
something from this one"
The husband looked at her and said, "Go up and ask him if it was with the same cow."
The husband's condition has been upgraded from critical to stable and he is expected to make a full recovery

spectratoad
10-05-2004, 06:55 AM
A Republican and a Democrat were walking down the street
when they came to a homeless person. The Republican gave
the homeless person his business card and told him to
come to his business for a job. He then took twenty dollars
out of his pocket and gave it to the homeless person.
The Democrat was very impressed, and when they came to
another homeless person, he decided to help. He walked
over to the homeless person and gave him directions to
the welfare office. He then reached into the Republican's
pocket and gave the homeless person fifty dollars.
Now you understand the difference between Republicans
and Democrats

spectratoad
10-05-2004, 06:58 AM
http://www.***boat.com/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=6261&stc=1 :supp:

FMluvswater
10-05-2004, 12:37 PM
A husband walks into Fredrick's of Hollywood to purchase some sheer lingerie for his wife. He is shown several possibilities that range from $250 to $500 in price, the more sheer, the higher the price. He opts for the most sheer item, pays the $500 and takes the lingerie home. He presents it to his wife and asks her to go upstairs, put it on and model it for him. Upstairs, the wife thinks, I have an idea. It's so sheer that it might as well be nothing. I won't put it on, do the modeling naked, return it tomorrow and keep the $500 refund for myself.
So she appears naked on the balcony and strikes a pose.
The husband says, 'Good Lord! You'd think that for $500, they'd at least iron it.'
He never heard the shot. Funeral services are pending. :hammer2:
A man took his wife to the Rodeo and one of the exhibits was that of breeding bulls. They went up to the first pen and there was a sign
that said, This bull mated 50 times last year. The wife poked her husband in he ribs and said, "He mated 50 times last year."
They walked a little further and saw another pen with a sign that
said, This bull mated 120 times last year. The wife hit her husband and said, "That's more than twice a week! You could learn a lot from
him."
They walked further and a third pen had a bull with a sign saying, This bull mated 365 times last year. The wife got really excited and said, that's once a day. "You could REALLY learn
something from this one"
The husband looked at her and said, "Go up and ask him if it was with the same cow."
The husband's condition has been upgraded from critical to stable and he is expected to make a full recovery
BWAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! LMAO! :D :D The additional punchlines were great! :D