PDA

View Full Version : I JUST VOTED ! ( absentee ballot showed up ! )

carbonmarine
10-05-2004, 02:55 PM
I love it !
I just voted for BUSH and then (R ) all the way down to the local level...
I then went through the ballot ... Said NO ! to required med-insurance for med & large employeers, NO ! to Childrens Hospital Projects, NO ! to Mental Services, NO to both Gaming Deals, NO to Enforcement of Unfair Business Practices, but did say Yes ! to the sale of surplus State Properties...
:D :D :D :D
Rick32

carbonmarine
10-05-2004, 03:00 PM
I just kinda bummed because their were no conservative Judges this time around to vote for !! :cool:

mirvin
10-05-2004, 03:04 PM
Ok, but did you do the most important thing which is to go to saveourlicence.com and request a petition?? This will put a constitutional ammendment on the ballot to NEVER give licenses to illegals :hammerhea
mirvin

Mr.Havasu
10-05-2004, 03:11 PM
I love it !
I just voted for BUSH and then (R ) all the way down to the local level...
I then went through the ballot ... Said NO ! to required med-insurance for med & large employeers, NO ! to Childrens Hospital Projects, NO ! to Mental Services, NO to both Gaming Deals, NO to Enforcement of Unfair Business Practices, but did say Yes ! to the sale of surplus State Properties...
:D :D :D :D
Rick32Way to go Rick! I feel a new republican will soon be in our group or should I say GOP. :2purples:

jas0502
10-05-2004, 03:19 PM
Good job!!!!! :D

Dr. Eagle
10-05-2004, 04:01 PM
Just sent away for the absentee ballot yesterday. Can't wait to vote, even though this state always goes for the Democrat... well almost always. And I bet this year will be no different! :idea: ;)

mirvin
10-05-2004, 04:03 PM
Just sent away for the absentee ballot yesterday. Can't wait to vote, even though this state always goes for the Democrat... well almost always. And I bet this year will be no different! :idea: ;)
It probly will, but have you noticed the lack of public support for Kerry??? I remember when Clinton was running there were Clinton stickers on 9 out of 10 cars. Now, driving around LA theres hardly any Kerry stickers. I see more Bush stickers then Kerry.
mirvin

Dr. Eagle
10-05-2004, 04:07 PM
It probly will, but have you noticed the lack of public support for Kerry??? I remember when Clinton was running there were Clinton stickers on 9 out of 10 cars. Now, driving around LA theres hardly any Kerry stickers. I see more Bush stickers then Kerry.
mirvin
I have never let the political polls or the pontification of "experts" keep me away from voting. Now I'm signed up as a permanent Absentee. That works out well for me, because I never am sure where I'll be...

MsDrmr
10-05-2004, 04:08 PM
Oh God not the mental services, then what will I do :rolleyes: :confused: