PDA

View Full Version : question for Beaumonters..

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-05-2004, 07:55 PM
I know there is alot of cool peeps that are in the Beaumont crew including us.. but can we mellow out with all the threads and keep it to one or two at a time.. it is starting to take over the whole board and it is getting slow here and I think that is the reason.. Sorry to be a party pooper but it is getting out of hand alittle. Please don't take it personnal. :wink:

Ziggy
10-05-2004, 07:57 PM
Beaumontonians....... :wink:

topless
10-05-2004, 07:58 PM
I know there is alot of cool peeps that are in the Beaumont crew including us.. but can we mellow out with all the threads and keep it to one or two at a time.. it is starting to take over the whole board and it is getting slow here and I think that is the reason.. Sorry to be a party pooper but it is getting out of hand alittle. Please don't take it personnal. :wink:
Ummmmm, are the Banning Boyz trying to brainwash you? :(

ratso
10-05-2004, 07:58 PM
But "that's how they do it" mrs vee... :D

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 08:01 PM
i think the 'old' high post people are afraid they are gonna have their post count suffer!! Things change....this has opened the door for alot of new people...and there is 19 new members whove stopped lurking and joined the club in less than 10 days...To change the amount of fun , laughs and comraderie / growth of all these people now would be stupid!!
just my .02!!! :smile:

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-05-2004, 08:01 PM
sorry :frown:

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-05-2004, 08:02 PM
i think the 'old' high post people are afraid they are gonna have their post count suffer!! Things change....this has opened the door for alot of new people...and there is 19 new members whove stopped lurking and joined the club in less than 10 days...To change the amount of fun , laughs and comraderie / growth of all these people now would be stupid!!
thats fine you are entitled to your opinion.. it is just alittle annoying to see beaumont down the whole board when the question can be asked on the same thread.. Just my 2 cents. :D

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 08:03 PM
if anything all the haters. and those kiljoys who do not want to have fun with it...can post on this thread to keep up thier post count!!!
I still see about 9 non-Beaumont threads on the first page!!!! ;) i gues this is not enough !!??? common now how rediculous!!! :(

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-05-2004, 08:05 PM
if anything all the haters. and those kiljoys who do not want to have fun with it...can post on this thread to keep up thier post count!!!
I still see about 9 non-Beaumont threads on the first page!!!! ;) i gues this is not enough !!??? common now how rediculous!!! :(
sorry it was just my opinion.. :frown:

FRENCHIE
actually 15 non-Beaumont threads on page 1!!! and all this fuss!!?? :(

MRS FLYIN VEE
actually 15 non-Beaumont threads on page 1!!! and all this fuss!!?? :(
You are making the fuss.. I just stated an opinion. :confused:

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 08:08 PM
You are making the fuss.. I just stated an opinion. :confused:
Ok...right.....an opinion!!! :cool:

Ziggy
10-05-2004, 08:10 PM
Everything will have its moments

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 08:14 PM
Everything will have its moments
back to work Ziggy ..go kick some arse!!! :hammer2: ;)

PHX ATC
10-05-2004, 09:02 PM
Frenchie, don't go picking on Mrs. V...she's much better looking than you. :wink: Plus, who will pick up your stray turds in Beaumont if she and Mr. FV aren't around to do it? :D :p

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 09:08 PM
Frenchie, don't go picking on Mrs. V...she's much better looking than you. :wink: Plus, who will pick up your stray turds in Beaumont if she and Mr. FV aren't around to do it? :D :p
IM a criminal...oh and i was looking to pick on someone tonight1!! :confused:
i really wanted to stop all the fun post s with the Beaumont stuff to pick on someone!!! :jawdrop: Nope just feeling out the general consensus (did i spell that right? you know my vocab!) :D
and it is ....STILL HAVE FUN!!!! ;) :hammer2:

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-05-2004, 09:09 PM
i really wanted to stop all the fun post s with the Beaumont stuff to pick on someone!!! :jawdrop: Nope just feeling out the general consensus (did i spell that right? you know my vocab!) :D
go ahead and pick Frenchie.. I don't care I'm here..

PHX ATC
10-05-2004, 09:13 PM
It's all about fun, fun, fun. What's life without some laughs?
Sheeet, pick on me, I'm good for it...I'd laugh right along with you. :)
You better round up the Beaumont police chief if you're a criminal. Nah, never mind, the arrest, trial, sentence, and serving would all be finished in about 3.4 minutes over a few adult beverages. Justice, Beaumont style. :crossx: :D

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 09:14 PM
You better round up the Beaumont police chief if you're a criminal. Nah, never mind, the arrest, trial, sentence, and serving would all be finished in about 3.4 minutes over a few adult beverages. Justice, Beaumont style. :crossx: :D
that cuz...."YOUR A MAN BABY!" in my best Austin powers voice!!! :D :p

Goldilocks
10-05-2004, 09:14 PM
Frenchie likes to pick on people. He was pickin' on Phat Matt yesterday :D :p :boxingguy

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 09:15 PM
still not pickin!!! i guess my .02 has been fueled by many others .02 with same feelings...so we just still proud of our cumminity...Beaumont!!! :p
now if it was blythe!?? :frown:

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 09:16 PM
Frenchie likes to pick on people. He was pickin' on Phat Matt yesterday :D :p :boxingguy
ok...your going home now...out!!!!!! you can see MRs Frenchie tommorrow!!! :rolleyes: :cool:

Goldilocks
10-05-2004, 09:19 PM
ok...your going home now...out!!!!!! you can see MRs Frenchie tommorrow!!! :rolleyes: :cool:
It's past your bedtime. I know Mrs Frenchie is yelling at you to get off the damn computer!! :rolleyes: :D

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 09:20 PM
It's past your bedtime. I know Mrs Frenchie is yelling at you to get off the damn computer!! :rolleyes: :D
5 shots for you sat...you know the rules!!!! :hammer2: :D

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 09:21 PM
she just yelled out "KEEP RUNNIN IT HARD...BOY!" :)

PHX ATC
10-05-2004, 09:21 PM
we just still proud of our cumminity...Beaumont!!! :p
Damn it FRENCHIE, how many times do I have to tell you...it's "community". Geez, we spend all this money and send you to graduate school, give you the best books and professors that money can buy and this is the best the VP can do? :D :D
BTW, this is a feeble attempt at humor, no harm intended, I'm changing my screen-name to protect the innocent now............ :supp: :D

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 09:23 PM
Damn it FRENCHIE, how many times do I have to tell you...it's "community". Geez, we spend all this money and send you to graduate school, give you the best books and professors that money can buy and this is the best the VP can do? :D :D
BTW, this is a feeble attempt at humor, no harm intended, I'm changing my screen-name to protect the innocent now............ :supp: :D
you funny!!!! :D ;)

Goldilocks
10-05-2004, 09:25 PM
she just yelled out "KEEP RUNNIN IT HARD...BOY!" :)
Yeah right! I'll make sure to ask her about this one on Saturday. LOL

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 09:30 PM
Yeah right! I'll make sure to ask her about this one on Saturday. LOL
dont forget suprise time sat!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: ;)

HCS
10-05-2004, 09:30 PM
All the old post wh.ores made there statement.
JetBoatRich and Blown472 were amongst the best. Freaking post w.hores! :D
I still can't even come close to you people. :supp:
I see no harm, It's the same old dealio..if you don't want it, dont do it.
I just participate for entertainment. Where's the Beaumont boob shots? :idea:
We've already seen the poops! :D
It's all good.......... :shift:

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 09:32 PM
All the old post wh.ores made there statement.
JetBoatRich and Blown472 were amonst the best. Freaking post w.hores! :D
I still can't even come close to you people. :supp:
I see no harm, It's the same old dealio..if you don't want it, dont do it.
I just participate for entertainment. Where's the Beaumont boob shots? :idea:
We've already seen the poops! :D
It's all good.......... :shift:
thanx for the opinion....and perspective...you probably put it best! and in a simple mature fashion.!!!
JBR almost 16,000 gotta be whoring!! in the past..!!?? ;)

MagicMtnDan
10-05-2004, 09:33 PM
I've been waiting for someone to say this. Things on the Sandbar really do seem to have slowed down since all the Beaumont Blather. I'm glad you folks in the Beaumont area have locals with something in common. I'm just curious about all the non-Beaumontians who've joined the club :confused:

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 09:36 PM
I've been waiting for someone to say this. Things on the Sandbar really do seem to have slowed down since all the Beaumont Blather. I'm glad you folks in the Beaumont area have locals with something in common. I'm just curious about all the non-Beaumontians who've joined the club :confused:
no too many regs missing think we go tmost of them on board!!!! the rest SYa has locked up in a double wide!! :D

HCS
10-05-2004, 09:53 PM
I notice the boards have slowed down alot lately.
Maybe back to school, people making money for the holidays or whatever.
Don't blame it on Beaumont! :)
It could be the communistic cut off by ***boat.
People can't post the same old goodies they use to be able too. ***boat
will get shut down and sued. Which is BULLSHIT.
No linky linky. :rolleyes:
What the hell. I'm here for the entertaiment and freinds.
It's all good. I guess........ :argue:

Phat Matt
10-05-2004, 10:04 PM
I have a great idea. Let's bring back Lake Pirate and politics! Boy, doesn't that sound like a lot of fun! :yuk:

ROZ
10-05-2004, 10:08 PM
I'm beginning to think that the Blythe Posse has infultrated our infastructure. Someone Alert Froggy:D

Phat Matt
10-05-2004, 10:08 PM
I'm beginning to think that the Blythe Posse has infultrated our infastructure. Someone Alert Froggy:D
I think we may have a MOLE! :2purples:

HCS
10-05-2004, 10:09 PM
How about a good old beaumontium. :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/ittamaticstatic/bumpeeing.jpg

Phat Matt
10-05-2004, 10:10 PM
How about a good old beaumontium. :D
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/ittamaticstatic/bumpeeing.jpg
Hey now, let's leave the "town drunk" out of this. :D

HCS
10-05-2004, 10:12 PM
Or how about Beaumont gymnastics?
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/ittamaticstatic/p-lipsskating.jpg

HCS
10-05-2004, 10:15 PM
I went out to the Beaumont drag strip, here's a pic.
http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v427/ittamaticstatic/pic23838.jpg

MR FLYIN VEE
10-05-2004, 10:36 PM
I have a great idea. Let's bring back Lake Pirate and politics! Boy, doesn't that sound like a lot of fun! :yuk:
That has it's own section now.. :) :)

Phat Matt
10-05-2004, 10:37 PM
That has it's own section now.. :) :)
Lake Pirate has his own section now!!! :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :D

MR FLYIN VEE
10-05-2004, 10:39 PM
Lake Pirate has his own section now!!! :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :D
LMAO!! no the politics.. :D

Phat Matt
10-05-2004, 10:40 PM
LMAO!! no the politics.. :D
lol. I got scared for a minute there. :D

MR FLYIN VEE
10-05-2004, 10:40 PM
lol. I got scared for a minute there. :D
Yeah me too. :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-05-2004, 10:52 PM
Ummmmm, are the Banning Boyz trying to brainwash you? :(
who are the banning boys.. and it's only an opinion. ;)

canuck1
10-05-2004, 10:59 PM
who are the banning boys.. and it's only an opinion. ;)
who cares, I still love you Mrs V

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-05-2004, 10:59 PM
who cares, I still love you Mrs V
thank you.. and I love you too. :D

Kilrtoy
10-05-2004, 11:02 PM
Ok up to speed now,
I think you were a little hard there Frenchie. The whole trailer park thing is funny , but every thread has become this and it has slowed on here. I think you should apologizeto her........
IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH POST COUNT, YOU ARE THE FASTER CLIMBER HERE.....
Now lets have a party and a beer :cool:

Some Kind Of Monster
10-05-2004, 11:05 PM
Now lets have a party and a beer :cool:
I'll drink to that :) !

IN2-IN2MX
10-05-2004, 11:08 PM
Ayyyyy. They are just opinions...both sides. Let's not stir it up on this one ok.
Mrs Flying V <---- big girl
Frenchi <----- big boy
Let them work it out amongst themselves. I am sure additional pressure from the peanut gallery is only going to fuel the fire on something that seems like a tiny misunderstanding.
Now everybody kiss and makeup dammit. :redface:
(and a beer sounds great!) :mix:

canuck1
10-05-2004, 11:12 PM
Ayyyyy. They are just opinions...both sides. Let's not stir it up on this one ok.
Frenchi <----- big boy(with orange hat and speedo)
Let them work it out amongst themselves. I am sure additional pressure from the peanut gallery is only going to fuel the fire on something that seems like a tiny misunderstanding.
MMMMMMMMMM BEEEEEEEER I think I'll have another

IN2-IN2MX
10-05-2004, 11:19 PM
Yeah, I'm falling asleep. Beer would wake me up for sure :shift:

Some Kind Of Monster
10-05-2004, 11:20 PM
Yeah, I'm falling asleep.
WAKE UP!

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-05-2004, 11:21 PM
what about the 50 existing members that no longer post not stabbin the beaumont crew :idea: :idea:

Kilrtoy
10-05-2004, 11:27 PM
Frenchie
2664 in just the last 90 DAYS
Damn bro, you are the new KING post *****.
She was just asking a favor of you and you know she is nice........... ;)

That Guy
10-05-2004, 11:30 PM
Mrs. Vee you still rock...Beaumont or not....Goodnight...

IN2-IN2MX
10-05-2004, 11:33 PM
and you know she is nice........... ;)
True dat! :)

FRENCHIE
10-06-2004, 05:01 AM
Frenchi <----- big boy
good to see more opinions!!!! ;)
Mine is done...and is hers!!! now snap out of it Kilr...and run it like PLya has been telling you to do!!!! :hammer2:

FRENCHIE
10-06-2004, 05:03 AM
DONE!!!!
its a new day...and on to fun and exciting things!!! im ready to have fun!!!! :)

mike37
10-06-2004, 05:16 AM
we need to keep Beaumont in Beaumont thats were the fun is

FRENCHIE
10-06-2004, 05:21 AM
we need to keep Beaumont in Beaumont thats were the fun is
dude is everyone on the same page and echoing my sentiments ???or what!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :D
So mr PREz give your people what they want!!!! :D

Second "PLACE"
10-06-2004, 05:42 AM
What? Too much 'BEAUMONT" ? It's kinda like a good party. Never can get too much of that. :D

TRIMM MANN
10-06-2004, 06:48 AM
dude is everyone on the same page and echoing my sentiments ???or what!!!! :hammer2: :hammer2: :D
So mr PREz give your people what they want!!!! :D
Don't stop :eek:

mbrown2
10-06-2004, 07:03 AM
My opinion, Beaumont is not the reason the boards are slow; they normally get slow after labor day when folks make the transition from the river to the dirt/sand...
I have seen trends come and go, politics, Dave verse whoever, Dave and Drinking, all the OP6 threads, Jordy and Kilr, HBJet vs. whoever, and they are just that trends...Beaumont is the first rally of posting that is not tied to an event, some drama, or some heated debate...it is actually kind of funny....all over the map but funny...Its tought to control the Sandbar as it should be....the splattering of posting might eventually tone down as it has in the past and if it does not, then maybe Beaumont will get their own section... :rollside:

racecar.hotshoe
10-06-2004, 07:06 AM
I set here last night an read all of the Beaumont posts yes all of them.I found that not one post had anything bad to say,There was no drama,no name calling,100% fun is all I found.I would rather read 2000 threads of fun then a bunch of bit*hing,bad mouthing,name calling,whining crap.But what do I know I just the new guy that happen on to the most fun I have ever had in a place where I know no one........Just my 2 cents....... :coffeycup :D

TRIMM MANN
10-06-2004, 07:17 AM
I couldn't wait to get to my computer this morning :2purples: I think it's great entertainment :eat:

dicudmore
10-06-2004, 07:21 AM
I'll run with it however you guys want to play :wink:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
10-06-2004, 07:22 AM
I am sure I will get slammed here by the Beaumont peeps but I have to agree with Mrs. FV. its getting a little old logging on and having the majority of the sandbar be Beaumont topics. :yuk:
Maybe ***boat could make you guys your own section. :D

racecar.hotshoe
10-06-2004, 07:23 AM
I didnt cum here and I aint leaving........

racecar.hotshoe
10-06-2004, 07:26 AM
I am sure I will get slammed here by the Beaumont peeps but I have to agree with Mrs. FV. its getting a little old logging on and having the majority of the sandbar be Beaumont topics. :yuk:
Maybe ***boat could make you guys your own section. :DI have ask for one,And nobody is going to slam you(That way... :) )I hope.

LVJAKAZ
10-06-2004, 07:26 AM
This place is great!!! I LOVE BEAUMONT. I am having so much fun, it takes up the monotony (had to get the dictionary out for that one) of a boring day at work :D

throwerb
10-06-2004, 07:33 AM
I have to agree, Beaumont sucks. Now if we can just teach it to swallow, it will be the perfect town. Here's what I do if I see a thread I don't want to read, I SKIP IT. Keep runnin it hard or move out of town.

Some Kind Of Monster
10-06-2004, 12:36 PM
Hey Hotshoe.
Did you read the ones that someone put in the Political, East coast, Bench Racers etc forums? That isn't necessary. The least everyone can do is keep it in the sand bar :notam:

FRENCHIE
10-06-2004, 12:49 PM
I couldn't wait to get to my computer this morning :2purples: I think it's great entertainment :eat:
Man this is how i feel and seems like alot of others....it honestly makes me run to the computer in the morning...i cant wait to see what craziness is going on and what laughs i missed!!!
you guys really make some of my bad days great days!!! :D

FRENCHIE
10-06-2004, 12:50 PM
My opinion, Beaumont is not the reason the boards are slow; they normally get slow after labor day when folks make the transition from the river to the dirt/sand...
I have seen trends come and go, politics, Dave verse whoever, Dave and Drinking, all the OP6 threads, Jordy and Kilr, HBJet vs. whoever, and they are just that trends...Beaumont is the first rally of posting that is not tied to an event, some drama, or some heated debate...it is actually kind of funny....all over the map but funny...Its tought to control the Sandbar as it should be....the splattering of posting might eventually tone down as it has in the past and if it does not, then maybe Beaumont will get their own section... :rollside:
thanx for the .02 brotha...good to hear veterans perspective...whove been around!!! ;) :D

PlyaPlya22
10-06-2004, 03:35 PM
This is the first time I have had a chance to get on the boards today. WTF is going on??? It's just a bunch of peeps having a good time. If you remember all of us once posted together and shared information. Which is what still can be done. Just because someone wants to RUN IT HARD IN BEAUMONT doesn't mean that they are a different person. To each his own. I can understand that some people don't like to see all the Beaumont threads. That's fine, but like we tell everyone else who complains. If you don't like it don't read it! It may take up the whole first page, it may not. Alot of the people that use to post everyday, are now RUNNIN IT HARD, it doesn't make them a different person does it??? I thought we were all one big family here?? Joking around and having a good time with each other is one thing, but I get the feeling some people on here are taking this a little too serious. Can't we all just get along :D

ChumpChange
10-06-2004, 04:01 PM
I think that you all got it wrong. There are many reasons that the boards have slowed down including:
Football is finally back in Season
Playoffs in Baseball
All the Canadian Posters are too busy crying because Hockey is on Strike
Basketball Training Camp started
The men are no longer posting because it's the best time for sports.
The women are gone because they are busy making those little sandwiched for their men who are watching sports.
I hope I have ended this argument.

Phat Matt
10-06-2004, 04:13 PM
Say it isn't so! :2purples: :hammerhea

FMluvswater
10-06-2004, 04:18 PM
It is? :supp: Americans always get the scoop first. :( Or maybe I just haven't turned on the news here. :idea: :o
I think hockey doesn't interest me ... until I see Leafs vs Canadiens ... then it's "Don't block my view!" ;) :D

boatslayer
10-06-2004, 04:19 PM
Man this is how i feel and seems like alot of others....it honestly makes me run to the computer in the morning...i cant wait to see what craziness is going on and what laughs i missed!!!
you guys really make some of my bad days great days!!! :D
i agree with u bro , we all have some thing that is incomon and that is we love boating, going to the lake and haveing fun,,and that is what beamont is all about having fun, and bringing people to gether, and "runnin it hard"

TRIMM MANN
10-06-2004, 04:55 PM
i agree with u bro , we all have some thing that is incomon and that is we love boating, going to the lake and haveing fun,,and that is what beamont is all about having fun, and bringing people to gether, and "runnin it hard"
I for one know I will be runnin it hard with all my new BEAUMONT BUDS on Lake Mojave this weekend :hammer2:
That's all I care about :D :D

boatslayer
10-06-2004, 05:00 PM
yea its ganna be awsome this weekend at mojave ,,and im shure will all be Runnin It Hard

FRENCHIE
10-06-2004, 05:08 PM
I for one know I will be runnin it hard with all my new BEAUMONT BUDS on Lake Mojave this weekend :hammer2:
That's all I care about :D :D
exactly the point of the forums...bringing peeps together!!!! :wink:

mike37
10-06-2004, 05:10 PM
I see beaumont is alive and well
hey any one think we need a beaumont flage

FRENCHIE
10-06-2004, 05:12 PM
I see beaumont is alive and well
hey any one think we need a beaumont flage
yea, with a big tumbleweed on it!!! :p

IN2-IN2MX
10-06-2004, 05:16 PM
This is the first time I have had a chance to get on the boards today. WTF is going on??? It's just a bunch of peeps having a good time. If you remember all of us once posted together and shared information. Which is what still can be done. Just because someone wants to RUN IT HARD IN BEAUMONT doesn't mean that they are a different person. To each his own. I can understand that some people don't like to see all the Beaumont threads. That's fine, but like we tell everyone else who complains. If you don't like it don't read it! It may take up the whole first page, it may not. Alot of the people that use to post everyday, are now RUNNIN IT HARD, it doesn't make them a different person does it??? I thought we were all one big family here?? Joking around and having a good time with each other is one thing, but I get the feeling some people on here are taking this a little too serious. Can't we all just get along :D
Yay, yay, I agree. It's all in fun right! :D

LVJAKAZ
10-06-2004, 05:18 PM
yea, with a big tumbleweed on it!!! :p
and a Doublewide:D

FRENCHIE
10-06-2004, 05:25 PM
and a Doublewide:D
DONT FORGET THE PINTO!!! ;) :p

LVJAKAZ
10-06-2004, 05:26 PM
We are going to have to get a really BIG flag!!! :D

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-06-2004, 05:29 PM
yeah what he said, cant we all just get along

IN2-IN2MX
10-06-2004, 05:29 PM
Pinto? Woohoo. I'm big balling then! I drive it hard in Beaumont in my orange Datsun! Hatchback baby! :D

racecar.hotshoe
10-06-2004, 05:31 PM
Pinto? Woohoo. I'm big balling then! I drive it hard in Beaumont in my orange Datsun! Hatchback baby! :D
Did somebody give her a raise?........ :D

FRENCHIE
10-06-2004, 05:32 PM
no but she dont know it....shes ginving me one!!!!! :hammer2: :D

taxman
10-06-2004, 05:35 PM
Just haters around trying to bring down people trying to have fun!!!!!!!!! Hey I have had alot of cocktails yet think so.....RUNN BABY RUN IT HARD LIKE BIG DADDY BEAUMONT TOLD YA SO.....AND MY WOMAN SAID WHAT????? SWEAR I JUST TAGED HER AND I SAID IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PlyaPlya22
10-06-2004, 05:41 PM
Yay, yay, I agree. It's all in fun right! :D
Are you going this weekend?

IN2-IN2MX
10-06-2004, 06:02 PM
no but she dont know it....shes ginving me one!!!!! :hammer2: :D
:redface: :devil:

IN2-IN2MX
10-06-2004, 06:03 PM
Are you going this weekend?
Nooooo. We're not :frown: .

PlyaPlya22
10-06-2004, 06:09 PM
Wtf????

IN2-IN2MX
10-06-2004, 06:51 PM
I know. It sucks because it really would be our last trip for the summer but I have my best friend's 30th birthday party on Saturday and Mike's going to the Dodger game Sunday. We will be with you guys in spirit...especially during all the drinking and night-time antics. :boxed:

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-06-2004, 06:54 PM
Nooooo. We're not :frown: .
:boxingguy :hammerhea :lightsabe
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1616111IN2MX-med.jpg
http://www.***boat.com/image_center/data/500/1616111IN2MX-med2.jpg

SHAKE-YO-AZZ
10-06-2004, 06:55 PM
I know. It sucks because it really would be our last trip for the summer but I have my best friend's 30th birthday party on Saturday and Mike's going to the Dodger game Sunday. We will be with you guys in spirit...especially during all the drinking and night-time antics. :boxed:
boy yvonne will fill bad now, i guess your really not her friend :jawdrop:

IN2-IN2MX
10-06-2004, 06:55 PM
Dammit! I knew it. :cry:
Hey, you know people are gonna think that's a BEFORE and AFTER shot of me. LOL

racecar.hotshoe
10-06-2004, 06:56 PM
Hey, you know people are gonna think that's a BEFORE and AFTER shot of me. LOLOl its not................... :D :jawdrop: :D

PlyaPlya22
10-06-2004, 07:13 PM
Hey, you know people are gonna think that's a BEFORE and AFTER shot of me. LOL
All I can say is Afta! Afta!

IN2-IN2MX
10-06-2004, 07:28 PM
boy yvonne will fill bad now, i guess your really not her friend :jawdrop:
Nooooo. She knows I love her. Plus she's the ONLY ONE not giving me a guilt trip. :wink:
And Denise will be there...I think. Those 2 are gonna run it hard :)

FRENCHIE
10-06-2004, 07:58 PM
im bummed...dont pull this on oct 30th!!!! :mad: :cry: :p

PlyaPlya22
10-06-2004, 08:07 PM
Nooooo. She knows I love her. Plus she's the ONLY ONE not giving me a guilt trip. :wink:
And Denise will be there...I think. Those 2 are gonna run it hard :)
They don't have a choice if they are with us :2purples: