PDA

View Full Version : Got My Neg Rep..finally..force26 Your Not Alone!!!

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 08:43 PM
Ahhh yes it finally came...how long can i keep putting up 100 posts per day, making people laugh, helping people figure out how to use user panel, gettin to know and meet people in person and sharing a beer....all beacuse we chatted and busted up over this BEAUMONT THING!!!
oh and throwing a party...to get to know some of the best members this board has !!!
DONT WORRY NEG REP AINT GONNA SLOW ME DOWN!!! ILL "STILL RUN IT HARD!" :hammer2: :wink: :cool: :p

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 08:47 PM
i got 2 last week :D O WELL :D still running it had
I shot ya one for only posting 50 times per day, and only having three laugh out louds!!! and acting immature at your age...with this whole Beaumont thing!!??? :rolleyes:
j.k. you know your my boy T&B!!!! :p

mbrown2
10-05-2004, 08:48 PM
Run it hard.....f the snipers... :boxed:

TRIMM MANN
10-05-2004, 08:50 PM
Ahhh yes it finally came...how long can i keep putting up 100 posts per day, making people laugh, helping people figure out how to use user panel, gettin to know and meet people in person and sharing a beer....all beacuse we chatted and busted up over this BEAUMONT THING!!!
oh and throwing a party...to get to know some of the best members this board has !!!
DONT WORRY NEG REP AINT GONNA SLOW ME DOWN!!! ILL "STILL RUN IT HARD!" :hammer2: :wink: :cool: :p
Someone has to get a life :devil: We know who gave it to you :yuk:

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 08:52 PM
Run it hard.....f the snipers... :boxed:
as i will man....im just gonna keep having fun with this as long as everone else is!!!!! :rollside:

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-05-2004, 08:54 PM
I did not give any bad rep points to him if you think it was me..

TRIMM MANN
10-05-2004, 08:56 PM
I did not give any bad rep points to him if you think it was me..
Actually, I thought it was the sniper that was getting the whole Beaumont Democracy :2purples:

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 08:57 PM
you know whats up my brotha!!! :cool:
I guess as long as people are sticking together and wanting to keep running it...it must be "ALL GOOD!" :rollside: :hammer2: :p

PHX ATC
10-05-2004, 08:58 PM
I did it, I did it, I did it.
Whew I feel better now. :rollside:
Wait, I must repent, I told a lie, thrice.
Twasn't me. Who is Bo and Mont? :D

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-05-2004, 08:58 PM
Actually, I thought it was the sniper that was getting the whole Beaumont Democracy :2purples:
Just so you know I have some too. Mine was just a opinion and now it's funny.. so whatever.. opinions I guess are like nothing to some people and are not worth a damn thing..

MRS FLYIN VEE
10-05-2004, 09:00 PM
you know whats up my brotha!!! :cool:
I guess as long as people are sticking together and wanting to keep running it...it must be "ALL GOOD!" :rollside: :hammer2: :p
you know Frenchie.. I am not trying to start anything. but you don't know when to stop.. but go ahead and say and do what you want.. I just had an opinion and you must have taken it the wrong way because you started all this,.. but it is all good here.. not tryin to stir the pot.. but if you want to go ahead and stir it.. I can deal with it..

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 09:02 PM
I did it, I did it, I did it.
Whew I feel better now. :rollside:
Wait, I must repent, I told a lie, thrice.
Twasn't me. Who is Bo and Mont? :D
your on late tonight my brotha!!!! :jawdrop: :D

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 09:02 PM
still havin fun!! join or dont! :wink: :)

PHX ATC
10-05-2004, 09:05 PM
your on late tonight my brotha!!!! :jawdrop: :D
Momma's horse had a little problem and the vet was out late. Me and lil un had to do some support backup for mom.
Funny thing though, turned out to be a giant gas bubble in his tummy that he farted out and he's okay! Whew, that had the possibility to get expensive. :cry: :rollside:
Horses, boats, I think they all are attached to the wallet!

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 09:10 PM
Momma's horse had a little problem and the vet was out late. Me and lil un had to do some support backup for mom.
Funny thing though, turned out to be a giant gas bubble in his tummy that he farted out and he's okay! Whew, that had the possibility to get expensive. :cry: :rollside:
Horses, boats, I think they all are attached to the wallet!
GLAD ALL IS KOOL!!! :wink: :cool:

PHX ATC
10-05-2004, 09:14 PM
GLAD ALL IS KOOL!!! :wink: :cool:
None moreso than my wife.
Thanks. :)

FRENCHIE
10-05-2004, 09:17 PM
None moreso than my wife.
Thanks. :)
i know how that goes!!! :wink:

Garrddogg
10-06-2004, 06:02 AM
Haters :yuk:

Sweet Addiction
10-06-2004, 06:19 AM
:( Kachina 26, was posting some "not enough Beaumont" in the Central thread and there were some guys getting all pissy. WTF!! I think its some funny stuff, very entertaining. So I stepped up to the plate and said I will represent Beaumont for the Central Forums.
Peace, Jared.

welk2party
10-06-2004, 06:23 AM
Finally got my neg rep too. Of course, no one signed it. Who cares anyway, this is just some fun stuff and the people here are for the most part some of the coolest people I have ever talked with.

BarryMac
10-06-2004, 06:30 AM
:( Kachina 26, was posting some "not enough Beaumont" in the Central thread and there were some guys getting all pissy. WTF!! I think its some funny stuff, very entertaining. So I stepped up to the plate and said I will represent Beaumont for the Central Forums.
Peace, Jared.
You in, gonna join the real fun on these boards? We do need a Dairy Queen drive thru attendant, wanna aply for the position?
the rev. gjb

Mrs.Racer277
10-06-2004, 06:41 AM
Haters! I sent you some Love. :)

BarryMac
10-06-2004, 06:58 AM
Finally got my neg rep too. Of course, no one signed it. Who cares anyway, this is just some fun stuff and the people here are for the most part some of the coolest people I have ever talked with.
I hit ya...
the rev. gjb

ROZ
10-06-2004, 06:59 AM
Peace, Jared.I'm going to shoot ya rep just for being front San MARCOS TX..

mbrown2
10-06-2004, 07:06 AM
At least he signed for me...
boemont sucks, the sniper
So he is gray, so he must be a lurker or new, and he spells like a 5th grader...he/she must actually live there and don't like the new found attention.

Mrs.Racer277
10-06-2004, 07:09 AM
Hit you with some Pos. :D

mbrown2
10-06-2004, 07:11 AM
Hit you with some Pos. :D
Thanks...and consider it National Secretary's Day...hittin ya back!.. :)

Mrs.Racer277
10-06-2004, 07:13 AM
Thanks...and consider it National Secretary's Day...hittin ya back!.. :)
Thank you. :wink: