PDA

View Full Version : Conquest

phebus
04-12-2006, 08:52 PM
My wife and I went to see Keith at Conquest today. What a great guy. We sure love the Top Cat II. May be a new boat in the future? Anybody need a Carrera 257 Party Effect? :) :idea: :D :devil: :idea:

Throttle
04-12-2006, 08:59 PM
really? :idea:

OutCole'd
04-12-2006, 09:02 PM
Pics??

SDLifesaver
04-12-2006, 09:05 PM
My wife and I went to see Keith at Conquest today. What a great guy. We sure love the Top Cat II. May be a new boat in the future? Anybody need a Carrera 257 Party Effect? :) :idea: :D :devil: :idea:
Really nice boats Rick. Keith is great. That was the most honest test ride I have ever been on. Keep us posted. Nick

phebus
04-12-2006, 09:13 PM
Pics??
Of the wife or boat? :)

Broke_Richard!
04-12-2006, 10:01 PM
Sold my Top Cat 3 years after purchase for $2500.00 less than what I paid for it new. Can't go wrong!!!
Keith is a little shady though-hahaha

havasu5150
04-12-2006, 11:07 PM
Love my new Conquest. Keith is great to deal with.

OutCole'd
04-13-2006, 05:52 AM
Of the wife or boat? :)
Wife, Duh. :)

phebus
04-13-2006, 06:10 AM
I'm looking to buy a new boat. How much for the carrera and do you have any pics?
Still thinking, will post pics and price in spam section if we decide to pull the plug.
Sure like the way they put their boats together. Nice fit and finish, on a good proven design.

Keith E. Sayre
04-13-2006, 09:05 AM
thanks for coming by yesterday. and thanks for the kind words here on the
site. If you get serious about selling that Carrera, let me know, it's clean
enough that if you price it right, I can make it go away in hours, not days.
Thanks again.
Broke Richard: where you been and by the way-- no hablo ingles!
Keith Sayre
Conquest Boats

riverracerx
04-13-2006, 09:23 AM
Who is this Keith guy you speak of? :p
Not a nicer guy to buy a boat from, whatever the brand may be. He is not a saleman, he is a friend! ( Keith I will pick up my endoresement fee from you later ) :)

dicudmore
04-13-2006, 09:29 AM
Who is this Keith guy you speak of? :p
Not a nicer guy to buy a boat from, whatever the brand may be. He is not a saleman, he is a friend! ( Keith I will pick up my endoresement fee from you later ) :)
I second the Keith recommendation, but he doesn't pay me for it :cool:

OutCole'd
04-13-2006, 09:41 AM
Keith can cure world hunger. :boxed:

MR HARLEY
04-13-2006, 09:44 AM
Keith is one of the nicest people I have had the pleasure of meeting and haveing discussions with, very kind gentleman :cool:

Her454
04-13-2006, 09:49 AM
Bought my second Jet from Keith back in 89 and they are all a pleasure to work with. Drove down from Nor Cal to pick it up and they went out of the way to make sure all the paperwork was done and everything was perfect when I got there - to turn around and tow it back home...in the rain LOL.

sigepmock
04-13-2006, 09:55 AM
Still thinking, will post pics and price in spam section if we decide to pull the plug.
Sure like the way they put their boats together. Nice fit and finish, on a good proven design.
Wife saw your boat out on the lake and said "Hey Honey what about that boat....I kinda like it.."
So if you are gonna sell let us know....
Chris

phebus
04-13-2006, 10:44 AM
Keith, I forgot to ask, what is the build time on a new Top Cat II, or better yet, any good deals on used one's out there?

Supultlbich
04-13-2006, 11:20 AM
Hey Rick, ask keith if they have a multi boat discount!!!!!! Been crunching the numbers and......the wife said yes!!! What an awesome boat, and right there in town to boot. Cameron and are living the dream today at 45's today, give me a ring.

Hardly Satisfied
04-13-2006, 02:10 PM
Keith said he can sell in that fast , start your order now

Ziggy
04-13-2006, 02:14 PM
I second the Keith recommendation, but he doesn't pay me for it :cool:
Keith is a class act.....and knows his shit. Wish my garage was bigger for one of them T-Cats

TCHB
04-13-2006, 03:23 PM
What is the difference in the way the two boats ride??

little rowe boat
04-13-2006, 04:20 PM
The Conquest has got to be the nicest deckboat on the market.They are absolutely beautiful.

phebus
04-13-2006, 05:12 PM
O.K. due to a large volume of PM's, here is the details of my boat that is not for sale (yet).
2002 Carrera 257 Party Effect
496HO (211 hrs.) with Bravo 1X drive with XR gears in upper
Boatbling engine cover
Killer stereo with 3 blue top Optima's in billet holders
On board charger
Refrigerator, blender, sink
Billet speaker grills
Dana hinges
Bow shower
Bimini
Custom cover
Bluewater drive trim indicator
Competitive trailer with disc brakes and swing away tongue
Mercury extended warranty, good until 9/07 (transferable)
Runs and looks great
I will post in the spam section with price when a decision is made to sell
Thanks

MagicMtnDan
04-13-2006, 05:19 PM
How much will you ask for your boat that's not yet for sale? :D :D :D :D :D
O.K. due to a large volume of PM's, here is the details of my boat that is not for sale (yet).
2002 Carrera 257 Party Effect
496HO (211 hrs.) with Bravo 1X drive with XR gears in upper
Boatbling engine cover
Killer stereo with 3 blue top Optima's in billet holders
On board charger
Refrigerator, blender, sink
Billet speaker grills
Dana hinges
Bow shower
Bimini
Custom cover
Bluewater drive trim indicator
Competitive trailer with disc brakes and swing away tongue
Mercury extended warranty, good until 9/07 (transferable)
Runs and looks great
I will post in the spam section with price when a decision is made to sell
Thanks

MagicMtnDan
04-13-2006, 05:21 PM
Keith Sayre is outstanding in his field! :D
http://www.fiberglassfarm.com/images/cattle1.jpg
And that's no bull!

Mr. Naudio
04-13-2006, 05:39 PM
Keith is da man .
Cant think of anyone else who knows ***boats like this guy been at it long enough to have a story for every make.
Instantly seems like a freind rather than a sales person.
Kinda gay though lmfao :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside: :rollside:

OutCole'd
04-13-2006, 06:24 PM
Rick, congrats on the new boat! I'm looking forward to seeing the build process on it. Have you chosen the colors yet? What motor did you end up going with?
If I were in the market for a new boat, Conquest would be on my real short list!

Tremor Therapy
04-13-2006, 06:35 PM
Gotta echo the sentiments for Keith. I haven't met a guy that knew more about boats, or at least didn't have the best boating story to whittle away the slow hours at the L.A. boat show!
How ya been Keith? Looks like Barry's gonna ink the deal....but I'll look for you at Casa Fernandez!

phebus
04-13-2006, 06:43 PM
Rick, congrats on the new boat! I'm looking forward to seeing the build process on it. Have you chosen the colors yet? What motor did you end up going with?
If I were in the market for a new boat, Conquest would be on my real short list!
Haven't even decided if were getting a new boat, but if we do, it will most likely have a Merc 575, but I would like to price out an Ilmoor if it would fit. No sense getting a new deckboat, unless I go with more power. Colors would be a tough decision, but I would definately go with a timeless design. No flames or tribals for me. And checkers? Not.
I have an offer being presented on my house tomorrow from an out of state relocation, so if it's a good offer, that will help me make up my mind. If it sucks, oh well, I still love the boat I have. I don't even know why I'm looking at a new boat. It's a sickness :mad:

Music to my Ears
04-13-2006, 06:44 PM
Rick, go for it buddy. I'm thinking that's my next boat as well. You take the lead and show us how it's done. :)

OutCole'd
04-13-2006, 06:47 PM
Haven't even decided if were getting a new boat, but if we do, it will most likely have a Merc 575, but I would like to price out an Ilmoor if it would fit. No sense getting a new deckboat, unless I go with more power. Colors would be a tough decision, but I would definately go with a timeless design. No flames or tribals for me. And checkers? Not.
Whatever Rick, keep telling yourself that. My guess, your done, put a fork in you. You will be in a new boat soon. Congrats!! :D

phebus
04-13-2006, 06:48 PM
Rick, go for it buddy. I'm thinking that's my next boat as well. You take the lead and show us how it's done. :)
Your to blame Kurt. I had never really seriously looked at the Conquest until you and I checked them out at the LA show. I always liked them, but never really looked at them that closely.
Oh, and at this point, I'm not even sure I would get a Conquest. It's on the A list, but there are a couple of others I want to check out before I decide.

Music to my Ears
04-13-2006, 06:55 PM
Your to blame Kurt. I had never really seriously looked at the Conquest until you and I checked them out at the LA show. I always liked them, but never really looked at them that closely.
Oh, and at this point, I'm not even sure I would get a Conquest. It's on the A list, but there are a couple of others I want to check out before I decide.
I hear you. Several nice deckboats to look at and always fun to shop. Whatever you end up doing, good luck and count me in for a few beers in the near future. :rollside:

phebus
04-13-2006, 06:56 PM
And, as far as design goes, it's just a matter of who to splash :) :) :)

Throttle
04-13-2006, 07:11 PM
splash...

Hardly Satisfied
04-14-2006, 03:04 AM
You know you want a new one , So just Do it

Hardly Satisfied
04-14-2006, 03:05 AM
It's ONLY Money

OutCole'd
04-21-2006, 02:59 PM
Rick, How's the new boat coming?? :)

bohica
04-21-2006, 03:48 PM
Keith's a great guy and all but since he sells Conquest's all day long and drives a Schiada, kind of makes you wonder sometimes. :sqeyes: