PDA

View Full Version : Charger-Raider tickets

GBLASER
10-06-2004, 08:15 AM
OK they are still availiable. Have been offered alot of money for them since they are great seats 45 yd line 17 rows, (on an isle) from the field on the Charger side. But I really need them to go to decient fans, since I sit by the other fans all year long and really don't need the bashing I would take if I sold to some idiots. ( I feel like I'm selling a puppy ). 2 seats available. I wish I could go but I have prior plans. By the way the game is Oct 31 1:15pm in San Diego. I would consider $400.00 for the pair to the boating crowd.

BarryMac
10-06-2004, 08:23 AM
OK they are still availiable. Have been offered alot of money for them since they are great seats 45 yd line 17 rows, (on an isle) from the field on the Charger side. But I really need them to go to decient fans, since I sit by the other fans all year long and really don't need the bashing I would take if I sold to some idiots. ( I feel like I'm selling a puppy ). 2 seats available. I wish I could go but I have prior plans. By the way the game is Oct 31 1:15pm in San Diego. I would consider $400.00 for the pair to the boating crowd.
Good luck with the sale, I am afraid that you would have more luck selling them to some Raider fan, that's all that's gonna be at the game. Most Charger fans sell their tix because they don't feel like getting stabbed or beat-up in their own stadium, not saying that's why you are selling, I am sure you have a legit reason.
gjb

GBLASER
10-06-2004, 08:28 AM
You know, we have never had any problems, probably since our seats are good enough that only Charger fans that have had them a long time are in this area, but for the NFL to schedule the Raiders in San Diego on Halloween is just wrong.

GBLASER
10-06-2004, 08:41 AM
Wow.... that was funny!

Red Eye
10-06-2004, 12:32 PM
$400 for one game? You should be able to get season tickets for the Chargers at that price. GO RAIDERS!!!

*BN*
10-06-2004, 12:38 PM
GBlaster,
You stated first $900.00 gets them earlier. WHAT UP?

Brady Bunch
10-06-2004, 01:25 PM
HOLY FUCCK!!!.FOR 900$ YOU CAN BUY THE TEAM :p :D
I am a CHARGERS fan and I tell ya', THAT RIGHT THERE WAS FUNNY! LMFAO........... Unfortunately San Diego has so many transplants that we cannot even support an NFL team. It will in fact be a home game for the Raiders in our stadium. That sucks........ :frown:
I am a fan of Football ...............GO CHARGERS.......... :cool:

Red Eye
10-06-2004, 01:43 PM
I LIKE THE CHARGERS TOO BUT 900$ BONES :hammerhea
That's a damn Superbowl ticket.

GBLASER
10-06-2004, 01:47 PM
I know it is sad how they make this a home game for the Raiders but last year was great to see all the Raider fans with all the skulls and sh*t all over themselves leaving early because they were getting their asses kicked.
I have plenty of friends that sell this game only and pay for their entire season. I myself have never done that because I did not buy these tickets to sell them. But on the other hand if I cannot make the game why shouldn't I make some $.

Desert Rat
10-06-2004, 01:57 PM
I know it is sad how they make this a home game for the Raiders but last year was great to see all the Raider fans with all the skulls and sh*t all over themselves leaving early because they were getting their asses kicked.
I have plenty of friends that sell this game only and pay for their entire season. I myself have never done that because I did not buy these tickets to sell them. But on the other hand if I cannot make the game why shouldn't I make some $.
Which game the one the Raiders won 34-31 or the one they lost 14-21 neither of which I would consider an ass kicking by either team. I would love to buy your tickets but I think your dead on about Holloween at a Raiders game in SoCal.. I would have no problem if it was up in Oakland

OGShocker
10-06-2004, 02:02 PM
Kevlar vest... $250.00
Tickets to the Raiders/Charger game... $400.00
Not being there to get shot at by some F***ed up Raider fan... PriceLess! ;)

GBLASER
10-06-2004, 02:24 PM
Please DR...We don't get too many wins so please let me consider every one of them an ass kicking OK?

SHOTKALLIN
10-06-2004, 02:35 PM
I just dropped $620 for 4 plaza seats. Its probably the only Raiders game I'll get to this year. EBAY is a mutha. I guarantee the tailgate party will be better than the game. It always is.
REAL MEN WEAR BLACK.

Desert Rat
10-06-2004, 02:44 PM
Please DR...We don't get too many wins so please let me consider every one of them an ass kicking OK?
Fair enough.... :cry:

GBLASER
10-06-2004, 07:22 PM
Tailgating is uaually the best part...and the beer is cheaper.
Has anyone noticed that drinks are being served in plastic bottles these days?
Sure seems like a problem waiting to happen...

GBLASER
10-06-2004, 07:33 PM
The century mark....... whoopee

GBLASER
10-07-2004, 09:53 AM
I just hate even numbers so bump

1Shockwaveguy
10-07-2004, 12:44 PM
wHAT IS FACE VALUE ON THESE SEATS

GBLASER
10-07-2004, 02:02 PM
$59.00 each