PDA

View Full Version : I think I accidently got my wife addicted to Red Bull...

Mandelon
10-06-2004, 06:36 PM
We had a couple with vodka on friday nite before we went to Napa, then had one between every other winery to keep up the pace....
I came home today to find she bought a whole case....and already had two of them.... :idea: :sqeyes:
Its an acquired taste, but I dig em.

Kachina26
10-06-2004, 06:37 PM
Sugar free ain't bad either! only 10 calories instead of 180, and 3grams of carbs instead of 28 :220v:

IN2-IN2MX
10-06-2004, 06:38 PM
We had a couple with vodka on friday nite...
Forget the Red Bull talk. I wanna hear about this couple you had. ;)

Mandelon
10-06-2004, 06:38 PM
YOu dont' remember? :cry:

Debbolas
10-06-2004, 06:39 PM
I tried some at the "Wood" BBQ before the last OP6, it was good, but made me feel VERY WIRED!! :coffeycup
I made the mistake of drinking one the next day, and it only made me nervous about Screams boat driving skills (and I am NEVER nervous about his boat driving skills) :D

djunkie
10-06-2004, 06:39 PM
I tend to drink them a lot also. I like the sugar free ones. They don't leave that pasty feeling in your mouth and they still give you wings. :messedup:

Waist Deep
10-06-2004, 06:40 PM
Well, once Budweiser puts their beer with caffeine on the shelves, you'll be addicted as well.

Some Kind Of Monster
10-06-2004, 06:41 PM
In my opinion they taste just like Smarties candy. They taste decent to me but thats about it. I drink so much caffeine that I don't think Red Bull would effect me if I injected it straight into my veins. :coffeycup :coffeycup

Ziggy
10-06-2004, 06:43 PM
I tried some at the "Wood" BBQ before the last OP6, it was good, but made me feel VERY WIRED!! :coffeycup
I made the mistake of drinking one the next day, and it only made me nervous about Screams boat driving skills (and I am NEVER nervous about his boat driving skills) :D
Imagine having one just before logging on here :D :D
Taste reminds me of Ginger Ale

Debbolas
10-06-2004, 06:49 PM
I think Drama would "for sure" follow!!
LOL :D :clover:

Havasu Hangin'
10-06-2004, 06:49 PM
Mandy...it was no accident.
The Red Bull Secret Police are systematically bringing everyone under the control of the "dark force". :squiggle:
Once again, it was no accident. :cool:

Ziggy
10-06-2004, 06:53 PM
I think Drama would "for sure" follow!!
LOL :D :clover:
lol---A fast paced drama at that :D

Back Forty
10-06-2004, 07:03 PM
That stuff is an excellent tool; an addictive substance!!!
I started using the sugar free as well. It's more of a device. Easier to regulate usage....
The regular stuff hooked me after the first drink. I've more or less quit sugar. one hit and I'm in the gutter nowadays.
I went into work early this morning. I stopped for my morning coffee and did the sugar free variety this morning. The stuff does the job nicely with a coffee chaser.

voodoomedman
10-06-2004, 07:04 PM
Try Rockstar. It is especially good for making you feel a little better the morning after you had a bit too much to drink. Besides waking you up and giving you vitamins it has this milk thistle stuff that replaces the enzymes in your liver.

Ziggy
10-06-2004, 07:16 PM
Try Rockstar. It is especially good for making you feel a little better the morning after you had a bit too much to drink. Besides waking you up and giving you vitamins it has this milk thistle stuff that replaces the enzymes in your liver.
Thats what my buddy had this last weekend--fokker didn't share any either :D :D

ahhell
10-06-2004, 07:20 PM
do a red bull and L-Taurine for breakfast...then try to blink before noon...and its good for you..........I think :220v:

voodoomedman
10-06-2004, 07:22 PM
That's no cool. You buy a big a$$ crate at Sam's club for 30 bucks and don't give him a one.

Phat Matt
10-06-2004, 07:32 PM
You should try "Go Fast" and vodka. I think I made some for you Mandelon at the river. You can buy them in NV and AZ or order them online. Smith's in Havasu has them for $1.69. They taste good! I've drank Red Bull for years, and still do, but if I had a choice between the 2 i'd take the Go Fast.
http://www.gofastsports.com/images/brand/ad4_big.jpg

jeepinscott
10-06-2004, 07:37 PM
Damn it! It's a conspiracy. It started as a mixed drink, Stoli, Blue shit, (curaco) and red bull. Affectionately called a "Raging Bull."
What was a simple drink is now an obsession. If you get drunk enough to pass out, the buzz will wear out half way through your slumber and you will wake up with wings!
I think it was Dale Jr. that was pimping the juice.

LVJAKAZ
10-06-2004, 07:37 PM
Has anyone tried the MONSTER drink? I think it tastes better than any of them. Just my little opinon :)

Debbolas
10-06-2004, 07:38 PM
Damn it! It's a conspiracy. It started as a mixed drink, Stoli, Blue shit, (curaco) and red bull. Affectionately called a "Raging Bull."
What was a simple drink is now an obsession. If you get drunk enough to pass out, the buzz will wear out half way through your slumber and you will wake up with wings!
I think it was Dale Jr. that was pimping the juice.
Hey, Scott!
How is your wife?
Deb
:) :D

jeepinscott
10-06-2004, 07:41 PM
Tandi is good. Getting ready to go wheeling in palm desert this weekend. Same party, less water.

Debbolas
10-06-2004, 07:46 PM
It was really nice meeting you all at OP6! :D

jeepinscott
10-06-2004, 08:01 PM
Same here, can't wait to do it again.

BADBLOWN572
10-06-2004, 08:39 PM
If you ever want to get really messed up, in Parker, order a Bull Raper. It is a Road Raper, but instead of cranberry juice they use Redbull.
Back in college, I used to drink redbull all the time and it really started screwing with my sleeping habits. I hardly ever drink the stuff now. The sugar free Redbull is much better though. Rockstar is also a good substitute for sugar free Redbull. Basically they all do the same thing

XtrmWakeborder
10-06-2004, 08:49 PM
Ahh redbull and vodka, love it

PlyaPlya22
10-06-2004, 10:01 PM
They have a energy drink called some pussy. It tastes pretty good. I have only found one bar that sales it.

ratso
10-06-2004, 10:03 PM
They have a energy drink called some pussy. It tastes pretty good. I have only found one bar that sales it.
Sure that ain't a "Wet Pussy"

clownpuncher
10-06-2004, 10:09 PM
I feel for ya Mandelon <--------------Said like a vato
My wife gets wired if she smells coffee. If she has a Jager-Bomb I'm in for trouble.
My favorite new shot by the way......Jager-Bombs.
2 oz of COLD Jagermeister and 1 oz Red Bull.
I heard it's not good for the human heart. I say "wgaf" cuz I've been told I'm heartless anyway :D

ROZ
10-06-2004, 10:39 PM
Jager-bombs are good...
I've tried most of those energy drinks over the last month...Kind of an experiment. Rubths have me a case of TNT Liquid dynamite, so I had to compare it with the others. Definitely better tasting than the other stuff.
Also, I add a pinch of powdered sugar to my TNT and Kettle 1. It's great chit!

essexjet
10-06-2004, 10:41 PM
Im lovin the Rock Star and vodka ;)

Mandelon
10-06-2004, 10:44 PM
Have you tried the Starbucks Espresso Double Shots? They are in little cans, served cold? Espresso, cream and sugar. I get a lot of work done after one of those..... :messedup:

essexjet
10-06-2004, 10:46 PM
Have you tried the Starbucks Espresso Double Shots? They are in little cans, served cold? Espresso, cream and sugar. I get a lot of work done after one of those..... :messedup:
Nope. I'm just addicted to Rock Stars, must have cocaine in it or something. :idea:

ROZ
10-06-2004, 10:53 PM
Had one, or something like it, yesterday morning on my way back up from Shelter Island... I asked the girlie to make me something sweet that would wake a dead person if it was poured on him... I was crawling out of my skin within 5 mins... Thank god traffic going north wasn't as hellacious as taffic headed south at 7am... I might have killed someone :supp:

Havasu Hangin'
10-07-2004, 04:36 AM
... I asked the girlie to make me something sweet that would wake a dead person if it was poured on him...
Before the gym...I usually go with the "quad" Latte (that's four shots)...which will not only wake a dead person, but make him run the 440 relay. :eek:

NOTALENT
10-07-2004, 06:02 AM
Come..on Drop the red bull and get with: ROCK STAR....You all already party like one...now expeience the taste!!! haha..Sounds like a commerical.. But Really..IMO its the best drink...a bigger qty..as well..and mixes well..so just DO IT!!! :D

MsDrmr
10-07-2004, 07:24 AM
we have red bull junkie here at work, man she lives for the stuff.
We can tell when she has had one and when she NEEDS one, not wants one, NEEDS ONE :squiggle: :coffeycup

malibuken
10-07-2004, 07:28 AM
I stand accused, I am the fokker that did not share. :( But I am old, and needed it more than Zig, he is young and full of energy in the morning, especially after the many shots and mudslides the night before. :D :D
RockStar rocks! Like someone else said, it is a taste you get used to, kind of like your first girlfriend. :eek:
Jager and RedBull, now there we go! :)
I feel your pain Mandelon, my fiance is now hooked on the diet RockStar.

ROZ
10-07-2004, 08:36 AM
Before the gym...I usually go with the "quad" Latte (that's four shots)...which will not only wake a dead person, but make him run the 440 relay. :eek:
DAMN! A Vente "quad " Latte and a lemon scone at Starbucks, do they have 90 days same as cash? :p
That oughta get ya in and out of the gym really fast...Heck, that would keep a person with chronic constipation regular :supp:
I think I'll have a few cups of that before my next transcontinental flight :D

Screaming Pete
10-07-2004, 08:56 AM
Went out running hard last sat. in the limo with 4 other couples and the first thing we ran out of was the Red Bull . this one chick was even mixing it with her champagne WTF :coffeycup

Phat Matt
10-07-2004, 09:09 AM
I heard Fantasy Topless in Colton sells it. :2purples: :D

2sand2
10-07-2004, 10:46 AM
[QUOTE=Phat Matt]I heard Fantasy Topless in Colton sells it.
you heard they sell it. :rolleyes:

HOOTER SLED-
10-07-2004, 01:57 PM
OOOOHHHHHHH Mandy. Did someone say Red Bull and Jaiger??????? :devil: The ultimate liquid panty remover. :D Thanks for the Red Bull support Mandy. :D Too bad we didn't live closer, I could hook you up.
HOOTER

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-07-2004, 04:23 PM
Looks like Sportin' Wood is a pusher! He likes to mix Curacao with his to sweeten it a little. The Blue curacao make it a bight green color--perfect Christmas party drink. He is like "the Mask" on that stuff. . .SSSSmmmmmoooookkkkiiiinnnn! Total personality enhancement. I like to mix 1/2 a SF Red bull into a screwdriver. It doesn't make me quite so wired. Except when I run out of OJ and start pouring vodka into the Red Bull can (not many people see me in that condition!) That means it's time for Sportin' Wood to take his woman to bed before I embarass myself!

moneysucker
10-07-2004, 04:58 PM
Well, once Budweiser puts their beer with caffeine on the shelves, you'll be addicted as well.
That is why they make SPARKS. Alcoholic cafinated malt liquor. I personally think it tastes like crap but a lot like it and it is less $ than red bull.

HOOTER SLED-
10-07-2004, 05:04 PM
Looks like Sportin' Wood is a pusher! He likes to mix Curacao with his to sweeten it a little. The Blue curacao make it a bight green color--perfect Christmas party drink. He is like "the Mask" on that stuff. . .SSSSmmmmmoooookkkkiiiinnnn! Total personality enhancement. I like to mix 1/2 a SF Red bull into a screwdriver. It doesn't make me quite so wired. Except when I run out of OJ and start pouring vodka into the Red Bull can (not many people see me in that condition!) That means it's time for Sportin' Wood to take his woman to bed before I embarass myself!
Hey Mrs. Wood, how are ya? And you seemed like such a quiet one at OP6C. :D I guess those are the ones you gotta watch out for. :D I wish I would've known you guys liked it. I had plenty of Red Bull to go around that weekend.

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-07-2004, 05:12 PM
Thanks, yes I do tend to be a bit quiet at first. We had a case with us, but thank you for your generosity. We always go to bed around 8 or 9, so if we are partying , we need the RB to stay up with the other party animals!

HOOTER SLED-
10-07-2004, 05:23 PM
Thanks, yes I do tend to be a bit quiet at first. We had a case with us, but thank you for your generosity. We always go to bed around 8 or 9, so if we are partying , we need the RB to stay up with the other party animals!
You two were very nice. Maybe we'll bump into you up there next season. That's usually our normal stomping grounds during the Summer. :)

My Man's Sportin' Wood
10-07-2004, 05:54 PM
Ours too. We'll keep our eyes open for you guys. I'll try to give you a heads up before we go. It was nice meeting you guys. You guys seem very mellow and laid back, very refreshing.

Mandelon
10-07-2004, 06:03 PM
That Panther is easy to spot.... :p

Phat Matt
10-07-2004, 06:37 PM
10-06-2004 08:40 PM - no more beaumont
Too bad the rep points where gray. :D
I didn't even say anything about "Beaumont" in this thread. Jeeez! :rolleyes:
At least you could have signed it so I could get ya back. :crossx:

HOOTER SLED-
10-08-2004, 03:28 PM
That Panther is easy to spot.... :p
LOL.... Chump. Be careful, that thing creeps out of the bushes and attacks. Grrrrrrrrrroooowwwwwwwwlllllllllllll. :D

Dr. Eagle
10-08-2004, 03:48 PM
We had a couple with vodka on friday nite before we went to Napa, then had one between every other winery to keep up the pace....
I came home today to find she bought a whole case....and already had two of them.... :idea: :sqeyes:
Its an acquired taste, but I dig em.
Well, it could be worse... you coulda gotten her addicted to Ny Quil... then you'd never get any!!!!! :cry:

dicudmore
10-08-2004, 04:00 PM
ya thats good stuff :cool: