PDA

View Full Version : Baby shark

Slib77
10-07-2004, 08:18 AM
This is a pretty cool story. She is at the Monterey Bay Aquarium. So far she is eating well. This is the longest a white shark has been able to survive in captivity. You can also go to the outer bay cam and catch a glimpse of her swim by.
Enjoy.
http://montereybayaquarium.org/cr/whiteshark.asp

MsDrmr
10-07-2004, 08:21 AM
thats what I want to do when I grow up, work with ocean animals during recovery and trainig them. Helpin our ocean life to survive and prosper. :mix:

Slib77
10-07-2004, 08:23 AM
I love the ocean. I try to dive up there everytime we visit my GF's sister. It's so bitchin'.

MsDrmr
10-07-2004, 08:27 AM
Oh I agree, I was able to swim with a pod of dolphin about a year ago, I was out at the beach and had wanderd out wayyyyy to farr. I saw my mr pointing to something behind me, when I turned around I saw the last of the fin going under water, (I think I hit a deer right then) but a second later the dolphin came up and then another one, and then another, they were about six feet from me. Most exciting moment I can think of :D

spectratoad
10-07-2004, 08:31 AM
any way to set a cam up to be your background on your computer screen?

Slib77
10-07-2004, 08:55 AM
any way to set a cam up to be your background on your computer screen?
That would be cool. Let me know if you can figure it out.
The longest a white shark has lived in captivity is 16 days. That was in Australia. She is going on 24 I think.